Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
T-King-667
Zerfyx
MLIOOBE
Wilkinson3424
Tiberius Abyss
DerWalde
MediocritasAurea
Smileyjoker10110
DarkCzar13
dr_calamitus
Spurgun
TheFallen4
Tristan
xysizzle
shagtheturtle
je5ta
Lil Bits n Stuf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
dancash1808
TehInfamousAmos
The_Flail
Hoshizoku
cloudyeki
Darksomething56
Tolvo
WyrmHero
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
ViralEnsign_
biotheimpaler
Ahhotep1
Seth Winternight
Shkar
Servant of Priscilla
Serious_Much
whitechikz11
Federally
DoughGuy
42 posters

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:52 am

Why does this always happen?!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:02 am

Uh.... I didn't do it.big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:07 am

You did post the first embeded vid The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 4 1447589260
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:08 am

Dough and I had our first fight! Our relationship is now much stronger!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:19 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Dough and I had our first fight! Our relationship is now much stronger!
    We got through it by blaming someone else silly

This is only an idea, rigth guys, dont take ti too seriously yet lol
    Ok Knights we are looking at some changes to the war to make it more ... viable really. However that will require a lower SL. We've been through this before, we realised that SL 60ish builds didnt work as knights. However in order to make the war work, I'm looking at , just for the war, helping everyone create one-use SL 60-65 toons, given equipment ... questionably that will be viable while still keeping the spirit of the NK. SO now the main thing is that Im asking you guys can you do this? This will require some co-ordination to get everyone equipment and it will still require a lot of workto make sure everyones builds are viable but I think we can do this. So what do you guys think? Are you willing and able?

Last edited by DoughGuy on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:29 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Dough and I had our first fight! Our relationship is now much stronger!
    We got through it by blaming someone else silly

Ok Knights we are looking at some changes to the war to make it more ... viable really. However that will require a lower SL. We've been through this before, we realised that SL 60ish builds didnt work as knights. However in order to make the war work, I'm looking at , just for the war, helping everyone create one-use SL 60-65 toons, given equipment ... questionably that will be viable while still keeping the spirit of the NK. SO now the main thing is that Im asking you guys can you do this? This will require some co-ordination to get everyone equipment and it will still require a lot of workto make sure everyones builds are viable but I think we can do this. So what do you guys think? Are you willing and able?
    lol i don't know what to say since I finished preparing toons for the war around sl66 to 80 except for Basch(which stopped leveling). I'm not sure if our knights build will work well in that range but because you said just for the war, let's see.
    Btw, is there any complications that we need to be sl60-65?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:41 am

What Im looking at atm, is dropping restrictions for the war to just the chestpiece. With Cloud's help we've got build ideas for berenike and havel - http://tinyurl.com/9yr8fqj and http://tinyurl.com/8navydj just needing weapons. Those are just example builds though, to help people out when making theirs. Other armours will be able to wear more of their set (like EK or Favoured) with less end and thus be easier to use. Obviously all weapons will be lightning or fire or chaos.
    The reason for this is to move the war to the catacombs so everyone can get more action. The DS cats invasions showed plenty of phantoms and people in the 60-65 SL range so both sides would have a lot of point scoring opportunities.

Last edited by DoughGuy on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:41 am

Fed didnt know what he was doing Dough it was foolish of him to agree to something like this having not been there the first time.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 am

Trust me. If I can make something like THIS with ease, YOU can make something war possible.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:51 am

I'm not sure with this, yes making a new knight is not a problem but the thing is we are not the only one who will be affected; our allies already made sl70ish toons and even our new knights that I encouraged made 70ish toons. This sudden changed would affect greatly the participants. We are going to announce again new settings for the war, our players will think again, and time will be consumed.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:59 am

After weeks of ***** for you guys to come down in SL and Doughy's flat out refusal I has GS make 70s, and now Doughy wants a change? Okay I'm pretty *** irritated
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:05 am

whitechikz11 wrote:I'm not sure with this, yes making a new knight is not a problem but the thing is we are not the only one who will be affected; our allies already made sl70ish toons and even our new knights that I encouraged made 70ish toons. This sudden changed would affect greatly the participants. We are going to announce again new settings for the war, our players will think again, and time will be consumed.
    Good point, i forgot about our allies. That will require some diplomacy.

For making new toons they wont have to do all the work themselves. People will "donate" items to them allowing them to get to SL 60 and get their equipment as quickly as need be (Im not sure how openly I can say we can get some people with mules to help out) so it wont take too much time to make a build.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:07 am

Tut tut... Damnit Oscar!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:08 am

Dough Fed just posted that they have sl70s... and is rather annoyed with you. Don't ignore him.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:11 am

Yeah lots of skype chat going on, lots of stuff being thrown around. Hopefully be the end of the nigth (aest) we should have some solid facts pinned down. Also Ive explained to fed why he was unreasonable in thinking I was unreasonable.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:17 am

Oh blargh to it all. I give up.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:24 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    whitechikz11 wrote:I'm not sure with this, yes making a new knight is not a problem but the thing is we are not the only one who will be affected; our allies already made sl70ish toons and even our new knights that I encouraged made 70ish toons. This sudden changed would affect greatly the participants. We are going to announce again new settings for the war, our players will think again, and time will be consumed.
    Good point, i forgot about our allies. That will require some diplomacy.

For making new toons they wont have to do all the work themselves. People will "donate" items to them allowing them to get to SL 60 and get their equipment as quickly as need be (Im not sure how openly I can say we can get some people with mules to help out) so it wont take too much time to make a build.
    It's not that easy but possible, we will contact and coordinate again our allies and knights about this change. Those who will "donate" must agree in the available time of our participants.
    I just wonder why a sudden change when there were already tests happened in ToG and a thread already supported the event that most of the player visited. I remembered the time when I launched the attack in ToG for my rank then our members replied 3 days after my message, a week, and even a month after it is because the date of the event is near.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:26 am

Remeber that I said this was only an idea, and not a 100% going to happen. Remeber I said that pls lol
    Cause its looking like all this was for nothing lol.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 am

Didn't see that it was only an idea, I thought that it will be implemented silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:40 am

Nah take a look, I boldly said it was only an idea lol (<- I like how that looks like a sus face rather than a laughing face. Its how I use it)
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:52 am

Damn. LOL yes i am not reading properly :x sorry lol. (but what i did is for added thrill) silly
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:18 am

Then Dough, I think I speak for everyone here in that this idea would only piss people off, especially after they all put so much work into the previous scheme.

TOUGH POOPIES DOUGH!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:27 am

Hey its not just about you guys.

Think wider benefits to the cov section.

Last edited by ViralEnsign_ on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 am

Doughy you're still an ***
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:31 am

Well considering it's 57397582 versus Dough, I think majority rules

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:40 pm