Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+149
Ahhotep1
SlothAlmighty
skarekrow13
Shakie666
Phenetylaminos
HereticForLife
Wilkinson3424
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
diddle
Fayt
GravelordZealot
SATLOS
Mireneye
PhlyingDutchman
jaythibodeau
ChizFreak
Emergence
Sentiel
steveswede
Serafiem
SadPanda
Thuggernaut
StiffNipples
FreeSergey
GenericUsername
DxV04
phastings
DyingAce
chaos4ever181
Buttcheekofdeth
Halicarnassis
vixder/pennywise
bloodpixel
Dessembrae
MrDynogames
morte
Dibsville
ser-john
vegan666
User1
xtal84
garrettegge
Jester's Tears
Z3nMast3r
Rayko
ollebsson
jimmyc0341
Ashran
dragonbeast6
RedderAI
The Once-Ler
Gyonimizotetsu
Slarg232
Acarnatia
Oh_the_Humanity
Shkar
Derpwraith
amaro57
ublug
MrMan
Agent Talon
CaptanSpudsy
Forum Pirate
Sargerus
dormancy
reim0027
ExecutionerTri
MasterofShadows
ComaPrison
ak1287
X-government-agent
bosslugger
Strigoi
Mr. Tart
Sloth9230
GkMrBane
Infighter
dancash1808
ViralEnsign_
Yukon
Qawdz
chuck woolery
Soulbreak
MagisterM
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
BartholomewWenceslas
Aevun
>Brave<
Macromute
defacto
Tomhet
Phoenix Rising
Kerberos-013
CaligoIllioneus
sciicers
Back Lot Basher
Seignar
FexDS
carlucio
BIG TIME MASTER
FruitPunchNinja
Zechk
DE5PA1R
callipygias
Forcefed
PlasticandRage
RANT
Rainraey
dianaduh
Frostacar
F3N.R1R
TehInfamousAmos
Onion Knight
Ser Isaac
Major_kenny
Nightmare Moon
Juutas
raecor14
passivefamiliar
Marino.
Ghiblier
bart95
The Letter X
Serious_Much
iGBx
Sal Paradise
Bamjam
new deal
The_Hallion
Dogwelder
Tolvo
Spurgun
hageshisa
mugenis4real
XachAttack
Rarayn
Everynevers
eminusx
LordSolaire
Derpin_Errday
jankenneth_10
Espada Muerta
Argetlam350
Noob-of-Artorias
cloudyeki
Icegodzilla
DoughGuy
Shindori
Anonymous Proxy
153 posters

DARK SOULS 2 - All info so far Thread - Interviews, Trailers, etc. - Release Date: March 2014

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

DARK SOULS 2 - All info so far Thread - Interviews, Trailers, etc. - Release Date: March 2014 - Page 19 Empty Re: DARK SOULS 2 - All info so far Thread - Interviews, Trailers, etc. - Release Date: March 2014

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.433307093409007.99155.119869331419453&type=1

Apparently the page is run by the Namco Bandai community manager. This is his twitter https://twitter.com/Filthierich . I think it's a reliable source.

Thanks, it's just I couldn't find that profile in Facebook, all that came up in Google was "Dark Souls Official" which seems fan-made. I will add it to the main post.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

DARK SOULS 2 - All info so far Thread - Interviews, Trailers, etc. - Release Date: March 2014 - Page 19 Empty Re: DARK SOULS 2 - All info so far Thread - Interviews, Trailers, etc. - Release Date: March 2014

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Thread updated with new info, UPDATE 25 January of 2013.

Who wanted the soundtrack/song of the trailer? Because your wish is about to become true...
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Soundtrack of the trailer added to the main post:

Dark Souls II Soundtrack - Of Masks of Dragons Trailer:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7754bf7um3xomy5
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:53 pm

Anonymous Proxy wrote:I want the song in this trailer. Now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7754bf7um3xomy5
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Gwynn carried a greatsword though. Methinks this be his uncle, Uncle Flynn.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Not sure if this is already posted, but I couldn't see it in the op.
    Miyazaki's twitter: https://twitter.com/HidetakaMiyazak
    The last two tweets are 'Soon' and 'Cold'.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:19 pm

ublug wrote:Not sure if this is already posted, but I couldn't see it in the op.
    Miyazaki's twitter: https://twitter.com/HidetakaMiyazak
    The last two tweets are 'Soon' and 'Cold'.

OH GOD, HE IS SUCH A MASTER TROLL EVEN IN HIS TWEETER! JUST SEE THIS TWEET:

"Before the darkness. What would make the gods leave? #darksouls2"

MASTER OF DECEPTION AND TROLLING AKA MIYAZAKI

Seriously though, he is always saying cryptic things...

Thanks for the info ublug, gonna add it to the main post.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:26 pm

:V

pd: lol late
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Ashran wrote:<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="es">Before the darkness. What would make the gods leave? #darksouls2
    — Hidetaka Miyazaki (@HidetakaMiyazak) 19 de diciembre de 2012</blockquote>

:V

pd: lol late

Your "quote" is broken, check the code. Also you speak Spanish? I mean that 19 de Diciembre and you write "PD" instead of PS.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Oh god i forgot that xD Yes, im from spain and as i said in the welcome post i apreciate all the corrections to improve my english.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 am

"dragons as venicles" lol!
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:48 pm

miyazaki should show up instead of pinwheel as a master illusionist boss. he'd make copies, have attacks that randomly stopped mid flight then flew at you again and he'd drop a pendant of course.
    jimmyc0341
    jimmyc0341
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by jimmyc0341 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:41 pm

New to this forum and new to Dark Souls. Just want to say that and get it out of the way. I just started watching VaatiVidya's channel on Youtube and he has some pretty interesting comments about DSII. The one that really seems to bother me is that you can supposedly only be one character in the game. I don't know how true that is(or any other rumors for that matter) but if it is then that would suck. I like trying the different classes and I think that was a huge factor into my continual playing of DS. i really hope they don't change that. The travel system also makes me nervous as well because the adventure is in walking from location to location and exploring. Anyway i hope I along w/VaatiVidya is wrong. Here's a link to his Youtube channel if you guys have never seen his vids before. he does lore vids as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/feed/UCe0DNp0mKMqrYVaTundyr9w
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

DARK SOULS 2 - All info so far Thread - Interviews, Trailers, etc. - Release Date: March 2014 - Page 19 Empty New news about the World of Dark Souls 2

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Just found this 10 min ago.
    Heres the main quote:

"The name of the world will be key to the story. We will reveal it eventually, but not in the first announcement. If Lordran was to be an area in a world called, say, Earth, the setting of this game will be somewhere completely different. The two places won’t necessarily interact directly with each other, but, from a visual concept [standpoint] at least, it will be within the same world."

http://www.examiner.com/article/dark-souls-2-world-connection-with-dark-souls-revealed

We kinda already knew this, but its nice to have confirmation.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Some new edge articles posted. Not sure if there's any new info, or if it's just the online version of the magazine feature.
    - http://www.edge-online.com/features/hidetaka-miyazaki-on-stepping-away-from-dark-souls-ii-and-the-future-of-the-series/2/
    - http://www.edge-online.com/features/dark-souls-ii-co-director-tomohiro-shibuya-on-accessibility-and-taking-control-of-the-series/
    - http://www.edge-online.com/features/dark-souls-ii-revealing-a-new-world-through-concept-art/

Edit: The edge articles are also linked from miyazaki's twitter and from the examiner piece in the previous post^
    ollebsson

Post by ollebsson Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Namco Bandai's community strategist wrote this on twitter (@Filthierich on twitter) a couple of days ago:

"Going full force soon with Armored Core Verdict Day, Tales of Xillia, Dark Souls II, Star Trek and so much more! Get ready for hype. #Games"

https://twitter.com/Filthierich
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:09 pm

Anyone know if from/bamco will be at gdc next week?
    dragonbeast6
    dragonbeast6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by dragonbeast6 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:40 am

Mark your calanders gents and ladies

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/2xxlfy/dark-souls-ii-don-t-tread-on-my-souls
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:52 pm

dragonbeast6 wrote:Mark your calanders gents and ladies

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/2xxlfy/dark-souls-ii-don-t-tread-on-my-souls

Hnnnnnnggh!!
    Rayko
    Rayko

Post by Rayko Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:02 pm

http://www.darksoulsii.com/us/?lang=en
    I suppose, there are some updates. Like an ability to pre-order. More information on 11th of April, eh?
    dragonbeast6
    dragonbeast6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by dragonbeast6 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Rayko wrote:http://www.darksoulsii.com/us/?lang=en
    I suppose, there are some updates. Like an ability to pre-order. More information on 11th of April, eh?

Looks like they are making room for more videos so most likely the 11th is going to give us some decent informasion. Hopefully some gameplay footage big grin
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:14 am

So yeah, supposedly we will get a new video soon. If it is true, I will create a new topic with it, and add it to this main post.
    Z3nMast3r

Post by Z3nMast3r Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:40 am

IGN announced that they got the world premier of a 12 minute gameplay video tomorrow.
    Edit: Ok it's going to be today at 20:00 GMT Link
    dragonbeast6
    dragonbeast6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by dragonbeast6 Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:24 am

Awesome..thanks for the link...

First one is with wanderer costume from the first game wielding a bow with what seems to be a staff on his left side. The boss seems pretty bad ***. Second picture, knight armour is back and so is bonfires which is no suprice. This is looking good...getting a great vibe.

Edit: Also the statue from the second picture is the same as the one in the first. Maybe a deity, but could be a sign of a covernant.

Second edit: The picture behind the hand of the wanderer looks like a balder...maybe a clue to were Dark souls 2 is going to take place. Maybe the knight we saw in the annoucment trailer was knight king rendal. Might explain why Balder knight were in lodran.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Updated with the new gameplay video.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:19 pm