Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 36 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:10 am

Forum Pirate wrote: I didn't say "the most" i said "of the most." Me, spur (though on leave,) Rob, Jan, Once. We're not exactly shabby.

I think ur missing some1 on that list winking
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 36 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 am

Never fought you, no idea what you can do. It would only help my point though.

We are the big kid on the playground. For now, as long as we don't go picking fights, (which has a documented tendancy to ally several smaller covs,) we have little to fear from the other covs in a full scale encounter (lore wise.) There are too many of us and a good number are seasoned vets.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:56 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Never fought you, no idea what you can do. It would only help my point though.

I Have the power u cant image XD
    Yes! we do have alot of vets but most here i havent played much with
    which i would love 2 do

Ps: Remember guys/girls,Dark souls until Dark souls 2
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:29 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Jansports wrote:Forum... I need you, badly.

Make me a build. SL55 with no INT no FAI maybe 1 attun for BF and a weapon I don't use enough. (trust me you wont accidently pick the weapons I've been using too much lately)

I don't care what it is, so long as you think it's a build that can win fights. I just need some freshness, maybe even a midrolley guy, all my builds end up with me finicking until I got a spear and I feel comfy and win everything forever with poke rolls.

http://mmdks.com/1gjy Hows that? Start with hornet or hawk, swap to wolf if forced to fight straight up. Can menu swap to shotel for turtles. bow because stealth archers are awesome in dark areas (new londo, forest)

Its less about fighting, than it is angering questers and gankers and leading them to their doom.

I didn't say "the most" i said "of the most." Me, spur (though on leave,) Rob, Jan, Once. We're not exactly shabby.

I really think you shud join us sometime when we dueling Forum. Maybe your list might get few more new names. happy And no, this was not a self proclaiming post at all. I meant few other members...
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:14 pm

I was just listing from experience. I haven't been around enough to gauge some of you guys.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Jansports wrote:Forum... I need you, badly.

Make me a build. SL55 with no INT no FAI maybe 1 attun for BF and a weapon I don't use enough. (trust me you wont accidently pick the weapons I've been using too much lately)

I don't care what it is, so long as you think it's a build that can win fights. I just need some freshness, maybe even a midrolley guy, all my builds end up with me finicking until I got a spear and I feel comfy and win everything forever with poke rolls.

http://mmdks.com/1gjy Hows that? Start with hornet or hawk, swap to wolf if forced to fight straight up. Can menu swap to shotel for turtles. bow because stealth archers are awesome in dark areas (new londo, forest)

Its less about fighting, than it is angering questers and gankers and leading them to their doom.

I didn't say "the most" i said "of the most." Me, spur (though on leave,) Rob, Jan, Once. We're not exactly shabby.

Not Shabby at all my man.
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=391424482610372472

The whole thing reminded me Chameleon was a thing, and I think ele rapiers BS harder than Bandit Knives (but I'm not certain anymore I haven't thought about it in ages) Thanks, this build screams Sen's but might be too high, AL should be fine, I could probably hit a few lord areas too, if anyone ever was in the crystal cave my 60 strongman would be delighted....
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Something similar has been on my mind for a while now, as a change of pace (though I intend to use the DSGB) but I hadn't given it a ton of thought and I've been lazy.

I avoided the rapier because its not far off a spear and you said "no spears," otherwise its probably the better choice. Think it crits for 1200 with the hornet ring.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Ahh to me rapiers are very different from spears because I'm a poke roller, and rapier length =/= SKS
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Jansports wrote:Ahh to me rapiers are very different from spears because I'm a poke roller, and rapier length =/= SKS
    I prefer rapiers rather than spears. :/ idk why, Im just so much better with rapiers than spears.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Ggs mr ninja, not too shabby indeed
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:47 pm

robsthedon wrote:Ggs mr ninja, not too shabby indeed

Hey gg 2 u as well
    Nice of u 2 come by!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 am

Shadowz: I think we just couldn't connect. sad Happened to me before with some people. Sorry about that. Maybe next time with better luck.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:25 am

So, was I doing well with my unlocked aiming, or was lag on my side?
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:39 am

Didn't notice any lag in the fights we had...
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:59 pm

silly
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:12 pm

OMG that was hilarious XD
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:46 am

im makin yet another build supposed to represent my oc's inner insanity and ill be gettin the LH scythe from my other build with all the weps so i dont have to kill priscy so here it is http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=362702689193385035
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:14 am

Why so much int if no cod or bdcr or weapon buffs? Just for versatility? If so why not keep the catalyst in the off hand? And why not save points and stop at 18 int? Even another att slot for a 2nd pursuers over HCSM will save points. (HCSM is incredibly difficult to hit with anyways)

Your armor is also iffy, but I get the feeling thats for looks.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:40 am

Everyone! I am happy to announce the following promotions!!!

star FinPeku...Welcome Lifehunter! (Rank 3): As always you try to make every event and contribute to the cove
    with fresh ideas and innovations!!
    star Fitz (Dragon Slayer)...Welcome Lifehunter! (Rank 3): You have come a long way. You have grown and continue to mature.
    You have done well!!
    star Helm (Fatty of Doom)...Welcome Velkas' Blade! (Rank 2): Awesome job at the Guerrilla Warfare Event!!!
    star Shadowz...Welcome Velkas' Blade! (Rank 2): Your participation and active interest demonstrates
    your worthines!!

cheers

Congratulations Boys!!!!!

Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:45 am

Congratulations on the promotions guys! happy Well earned everyone!!
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:41 am

That's the funniest DKS video I've ever seen! xD
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Thanks! Although i still feel bad for Jan, i never knew he was Wizard-Cleavage sad
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Why so much int if no cod or bdcr or weapon buffs? Just for versatility? If so why not keep the catalyst in the off hand? And why not save points and stop at 18 int? Even another att slot for a 2nd pursuers over HCSM will save points. (HCSM is incredibly difficult to hit with anyways)

Your armor is also iffy, but I get the feeling thats for looks.

the int is for the attacks really and i never use cod or bdcr as they are useless because sorceries are strong enough that they dont need a bonus to dam. i also was unsure if i could buff the LH scythe so i didnt put it on their if i can though thats a different story. i also do not have the dlc so im only going for one pursures if i can even get a soul to test and see if i can becuase really im depending on a charitable person for that besides two pursures isnt worth the att take up.. and the off hand is for my gravelord miricles because this shall be a gravelord build (im assuming you looked at the cov part) and would like to keep it in line with a grsavelord servant besides they get more powerful for each lvl im at like dmb. as for saving points why would i stop at 18 there isnt anything worth my while imo (at least attack wise). as for the armor its for both looks and pvp thats why i tried to balance it though its not amazingly done so i might redo the armor.

@everyone to all ya'll that got your promo's congrates and keep up the good work XD
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:45 pm

A 50% damage bonus (the math is100+(100x.2) which is 120, then 120+(120x.25) is far from useless. To use my int build as a baseline, with 290 mag adjust and the cod/bdcr, my hcsm does 1200 damage. We will call that 100%. You have 200 mag adjust, 2/3rds of mine, dropping your damage to 800, or 66% of maximum. You don't have either booster, taking a further 50% power loss (from your 66% total power). This puts you at 33% power, or roughly 400 damage. Thats the difference between 2 and 3-5 hits killing a build with 1200+ hp (all of them.)

In short, I think you're spread too thin, without the raw power ot hp to back up your respective abilities.

If you tell me what you want it to do, I can try to streamline it for you, if you'd like.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:57 pm

i appreciate the offer forum but im good and yes lets say your mathmatics are correct (i assume they are) thats a bit op imo. now i want to win but im not a cheap spammer and for me its not going to be fun if i just press a button and win. i mean really where is the fun in that? besides id rather my hr to counter spells and bser's than a magic boost ring because it again seems a lil unfair and no fun to focus all out on spells. and spread too thin? if you dont mind my asking how?
    EDIT: i mean no offense when i say this but if you can make my build better then plz show me only thing is im keepin hr and gras shield

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:59 am