Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
skarekrow13
sure-magicians
The_Red_Drifter
Tolvo
FinPeku
VaDoom
The Once-Ler
Walter_White
crbngville2
Dutchy
robsthedon
EeAyEss
C0rs0n64
Murkulanvippi
WaLKA
shadowzninjaz
Animaaal
Forum Pirate
wolfboy
Jansports
mofomey
Sneezer
Maneater_Mildred
Soris Ice Goldwing
Avenger649
RANT
Ghadis_God
XachAttack
The Letter X
Emergence
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
reim0027
36 posters

Wiki Fight Club Location Poll

Poll

Where do you guys want to set up a permanent location?

[ 22 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap19%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [19%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap9%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap5%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap10%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap11%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap11%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap10%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap5%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap8%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [8%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_lcap4%Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 I_vote_rcap [4%] 

Total Votes: 114
    Poll closed
    reim0027
    reim0027

Wiki Fight Club Location Poll - Page 6 Empty Re: Wiki Fight Club Location Poll

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Emergence wrote:Yep finalizing it all soon. Everything you all disagree with will have been Reim's choice.
    I'd negative rep you if you weren't my boss and have god like powers. . . . lol!

But, yeah. Can't wait to get this rolling.
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:08 pm

I'm absolutely stocked. Hopefully 125s are capable of joining, but really the only 125 I have is a pyro so I'm good.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Casted my vote on Painted World colosseum.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:39 pm

While the PW Colosseum is a great place to have duels, it may not be the best for organized fight clubs (where we only want to duel people in the FC its self, not with randoms). There are many random invaders and random hosts that can interfere with our summoning.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Guess PW it is. I'm okay with this, but a lot of Japanese FCs practice there and there are plenty based around Priscilla-chan. I guess I'll have to kill Prissy now too, seeing as I'll be invaded trying to place my sign otherwise.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:42 pm

PW is not going to work. Too many randoms there. We are probably going to the Depths. It is early in the game, easy to get to, optional, has lower invasion rate, and has a great underground feel to it.

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:46 pm

YAY!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:47 pm

ummm Why was blighttown pit not in the poll? :|
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 pm

It requires a dedicated host, has been done before, and had frame rate issues.
    mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mofomey Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:23 pm

I think one thing to remind voters, who may or may not have participated in a fight club or more importantly been a fight club host, is the importance of low invader traffic...

a fight club host has two summoning slots available and one invader slot available at a time.. as for summoning, a host must wait for one of the summoned to die before he/she may summon the next fighter..if the invasion slot is open, than someone from the fight club will be able to invade and stand with host and wait turn.

low/no vader traffic is more important than awesome location...painted world arena is awesome..it is busy with invaders of all levels.
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:33 am

I just realized..

Lower Undead Burg.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:17 am

It pretty much requires a dedicated host to not kill Capra, because you can't get the Large Ember unless you kill him. It's also not a good place to fight, we had an inter-covenant war there and there were many problems with the arena including lag from all the fire. I still think the Depths are the best choice.
    The Once-Ler
    The Once-Ler
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by The Once-Ler Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 pm

reim0027 wrote:PW is not going to work. Too many randoms there. We are probably going to the Depths. It is early in the game, easy to get to, optional, has lower invasion rate, and has a great underground feel to it.

I am good with the depths. I get invaded a buch there though. Hope this gets going soon, but I am out of town the next 2 weekends:(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:33 am