Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+116
Lich180
Solid_WolF
Ahhotep1
CephGabriel
AnCapaillMor
Qyntius
OmniBot
Phenetylaminos
OR2008
LintyJones
Bassman Bob
Japolone
hey its andres
LOLRagezzz
TheDeviantKnight
SarahCassandra
SageOfToads123
GravityBlast
reim0027
OminousSquaffle
Lorrac ESP
Jovias-86
phastings
Ariamis
nadnal
MistahrFox
HuexMARI
Eko
Lord of Ash
Lmaousine
Wilkinson3424
Bluebonichronic
jtd234
cultcon
slashemVC
Yesuurd
crackmuppet
sinisterapathy
Prime618
KnightOfAstora
Acarnatia
divinebeanpole
tristan7
Tolvo
Avenger649
Kiva the wanderer
Maltenge
twilightwarwolf
billy_bayonet
ChillerHR
Sentiel
VaDoom
Walter_White
densetsushun
sure-magicians
robsthedon
Murkulanvippi
Zodiaxel
Squashy_Avocado
inksoldier
MegaShadow7878
masbaconstrips
B-Star Raw
the-battybusters
megaoptamas759
Juutas
Carphil
Myztyrio
Wolfkeys
ShadowStalker
Dieselzilla
Jwebby6
BrandBrandBrand
Stonedtrooper
OmegaX105
Fry1156
Saturday-Saint
tinypantha
RANT
O1va_
The Once-Ler
Drumock
IzalithFM
kazumoshi
Halicarnassis
madmath
The Letter X
crbngville2
EeAyEss
xRamenatorx
Uparkaam
LK-8912
shadowzninjaz
User1
quench
Paragon
trzzy
Jansports
FinPeku
DemonOfFate
Forum Pirate
Demon Slayer
mofomey
grossemesser
Ghadis_God
Sneezer
Maneater_Mildred
WaLKA
Baal-Avatar
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
mugenis4real
Phoenix Rising
miclo514
CrackSouls
Emergence
XachAttack
120 posters

The Official Wiki Fight Club

FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

The Official Wiki Fight Club - Page 21 Empty Re: The Official Wiki Fight Club

Post by FinPeku Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Good fights people. Nice to see a lot of different cosplays. Thanks for coming Bow
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:40 pm

so is it going on now?
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:44 pm

No. Just a regular fc atm in duke's forest
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Y u no stream?
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Just a moment

Edit. Stream up. http://www.twitch.tv/finpeku

Last edited by FinPeku on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:53 pm

cool ill be there in a sec wut level?
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:00 pm

100ish i guess. I'm 100 but i don't mind if others are slightly higher. come to the depths fc chat.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:22 pm

I warn you. If I come to the cosplay wiki, I will BS, I will parry (or at least try to), I will wear a hornet ring. If people are fine with that, we are all good. And, I'm off to watch billy kick my arse in his second video.

densetsushun wrote:Hey Reim, I regularly participate but I realise my name is not on the list, and I like to be on lists!
    Sure - how do you spell your PSN name?

Last edited by reim0027 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:33 pm

if you can wear it for your cosplay i see no reason why not. heck we are even allowing twop so go for it. (come as ciaran though just for kicks will be funny)
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:57 pm

Can't parry as Ciran though. I'm thinking Ricard or the thief from the forest.
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:20 am

reim0027 wrote:Can't parry as Ciran though. I'm thinking Ricard or the thief from the forest.

You can parry, but bare fist. tried it yesterday evening and got a smough hammer (and other big weapons) in the face. Also, Ciaran set only has 20 poise. But I have an evil plan with it anyway for the next time.

Fun fights yesterday evening. Calamity instead of hornet doesn't seem to work either happy
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:44 am

reim0027 wrote:I warn you. If I come to the cosplay wiki, I will BS, I will parry (or at least try to), I will wear a hornet ring. If people are fine with that, we are all good. And, I'm off to watch billy kick my arse in his second video.

densetsushun wrote:Hey Reim, I regularly participate but I realise my name is not on the list, and I like to be on lists!
    Sure - how do you spell your PSN name?
    Same as on the forum, DensetsuShun.

Great fights last night guys! Thanks to Fin and Ink for hosting(though Ink couldn't grab me), and a special thans to Dj FinPeku for his impeccable playlist. I thoroughly enjoyed having my arse handed to me to awesome music big grin

Edit: And thanks again for the scales Fin, that was so much more than I needed!
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:05 am

VaDoom wrote:
    You can parry, but bare fist. tried it yesterday evening and got a smough hammer (and other big weapons) in the face.

did u manage to parry me yesterday? I remember some BS, but no parry....and trying to parry smoughs hammer is very brave The Official Wiki Fight Club - Page 21 3149687655

Smough is a OP BA in Cosplay Events i learned yesterday and it's so easy to fight with him, because u only have 3-4 attacks that work (roll+r1, r1, running r1, backstep+r1 works sometimes). With r2 i once managed a OHKO...but pure luck.

Best tactic is roll after foe until he trys a attack and then hit him with roll+r1 - never spam r1, a brave foe could parry you.

Lets do that again in an Event Sl100 - that was great fun! Thx for the fights and special thanks to hosts and DJs/Streamer

cu walter

p.s.: i'm going to invade AL tonight with smough...who let him out of the boss room....help me :shock:
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:15 am

Walter_White wrote:
    VaDoom wrote:
    You can parry, but bare fist. tried it yesterday evening and got a smough hammer (and other big weapons) in the face.

did u manage to parry me yesterday? I remember some BS, but no parry....and trying to parry smoughs hammer is very brave The Official Wiki Fight Club - Page 21 3149687655

Smough is a OP BA in Cosplay Events i learned yesterday and it's so easy to fight with him, because u only have 3-4 attacks that work (roll+r1, r1, running r1, backstep+r1 works sometimes). With r2 i once managed a OHKO...but pure luck.

Best tactic is roll after foe until he trys a attack and then hit him with roll+r1 - never spam r1, a brave foe could parry you.

Lets do that again in an Event Sl100 - that was great fun! Thx for the fights and special thanks to hosts and DJs/Streamer

cu walter

p.s.: i'm going to invade AL tonight with smough...who let him out of the boss room....help me :shock:
    Hah, Havel would like a rematch!
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:13 am

Oh, and I forgot who wanted a Blacksmith Hammer, but I still have it for that person!
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:27 am

densetsushun wrote:
    Is it for Walt or me, or both?
    Anyway, I want to do it again, it was very fun and it actually could help me changing my playstyle a bit by exploring things I'm not familiar with at all.

Walter_White wrote:

I didn't manage, I got cruched instead happy
    Yes a couple BS, that's almost the only damages I did to you.
    If not that I felt my only option would have been to hit and run you
    till the end of the world. gold tracer L1 & L2 seemed useless,
    because of your poise, one R1 could just send me back home, and it's not
    like dark silver tracer R1 or R2 would have done anything to you. or
    maybe, I just sux big grin
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:06 am

VaDoom wrote:Is it for Walt or me, or both?
    Anyway, I want to do it again, it was very fun and it actually could help me changing my playstyle a bit by exploring things I'm not familiar with at all.
    I specifically meant Walter as I fought him with a Dragon's Tooth +2 only once, but I always enjoy fighting you mon ami!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:24 am

Fin did have a really good playlist going. That's half the fun of it.
    VaDoom
    VaDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by VaDoom Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:26 am

densetsushun wrote:
    VaDoom wrote:Is it for Walt or me, or both?
    I specifically meant Walter as I fought him with a Dragon's Tooth +2 only once, but I always enjoy fighting you mon ami!

I wondered because you quoted a quote quoting me, mijn vriend!
    (So much bro love in here lol!)
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:36 am

densetsushun wrote:Oh, and I forgot who wanted a Blacksmith Hammer, but I still have it for that person!

Yeah that was me.
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:39 am

VaDoom wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:
    Is it for Walt or me, or both?

Walter_White wrote:

I didn't manage, I got cruched instead happy
    Yes a couple BS, that's almost the only damages I did to you.
    If not that I felt my only option would have been to hit and run you
    till the end of the world. gold tracer L1 & L2 seemed useless,
    because of your poise, one R1 could just send me back home, and it's not
    like dark silver tracer R1 or R2 would have done anything to you. or
    maybe, I just sux big grin

One time u nearly managed to get bleeding through, only 1 hit was missing.

In the last SL55 Event in the depth i fought a slow rolling smough several times. Took me over 7 fights to beat him, but after that i got the trick. I was fighting him with giant/havel/MoF and a gargoyle halberd midrolling. Baiting his attacks and then use the longer range of the halberd from the side. When smough rolls out after hit make some steps towards the rolling direction and r2 with the halberd....well now find a cosplay build, that uses a long range weapon tongue
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:48 am

I'm on for some fights tonight, in about 3 hours from now.

Going on vacation for a week or so, (only wireless access that I couldn't get to work last time, now looking into plugging a network cable in somewhere, anywhere) and I would really like some friendly fights tonight if possible.
    would very much like to stay at home but gf commanded me to abandon my game and come along

My argument that the little skill I have aquired so far would vanish in 10 days of not playing was answered with a look that spelled both pity and amusement.
    She then asked me a question that wasn't a question at all;
    "Doesn't spending 10 days of quality-family time sound far better then staring at a monitor and play with swords?"
    no not really but I'll come anyway
    Ofcourse it does, it's only a game after all.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:05 am

sure-magicians wrote:I'm on for some fights tonight, in about 3 hours from now.

Going on vacation for a week or so, (only wireless access that I couldn't get to work last time, now looking into plugging a network cable in somewhere, anywhere) and I would really like some friendly fights tonight if possible.
    would very much like to stay at home but gf commanded me to abandon my game and come along

My argument that the little skill I have aquired so far would vanish in 10 days of not playing was answered with a look that spelled both pity and amusement.
    She then asked me a question that wasn't a question at all;
    "Doesn't spending 10 days of quality-family time sound far better then staring at a monitor and play with swords?"
    no not really but I'll come anyway
    Ofcourse it does, it's only a game after all.
    Heh, enjoy your vacation! I can't give you any duels as I'm off for the weekend myself, but I hope you get some good fights in!
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:15 am

densetsushun wrote:

we should do that - i'm also curious what happens in direct trading hits, who gets the stunlock? Does Havels Shield block that diabolic roll+R1? Can it even block the r2?
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:22 am

Walter_White wrote:
    densetsushun wrote:

we should do that - i'm also curious what happens in direct trading hits, who gets the stunlock? Does Havels Shield block that diabolic roll+R1? Can it even block the r2?
    I'd love to know too, I currently have the shield at +0 and a regular R1 barely puts a dent in my stability. I also wonder if I can pancake Smough with the R2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:04 am