Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Serious_Much
Emergence
ResIsBestStat
Myztyrio
Phoenix Rising
EeAyEss
Saturday-Saint
User1
Glutebrah
Dusk Soul
TheMeInTeam
AnCapaillMor
lordgodofhell
ublug
CephGabriel
19 posters

Chaos Blade: a viable weapon?

Cachorrao
    Cachorrao

Chaos Blade: a viable weapon? - Page 4 Empty Re: Chaos Blade: a viable weapon?

Post by Cachorrao Wed May 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Ok renegade, last one.
    I Just give up in sanctus shield and faith.

And change for Grass Crest Shield and ASPyro Hand +5.
    OFF Question you're renegade109 from gamespot?

Last one like i sayed it is a good one?
    IS REALLY NECESSAIRE A NINJA FLIP ... I MEAN FAST ROLL?
    In case of Chaos Blade build?

When u say "look at my build"

u mean that?

RenegadeCop wrote:http://mmdks.com/2a30
    This is my Chaos Blade character. I find a lot of success with it.

After take a look in your build...what about: http://mmdks.com/2c3i

Probably will works sure? Please tell me sir, it rocks? i'm new in dark souls P V P, so i really need to ask so many things hope you can help me, and thank you for support till here, thank you bro.
    Sorry for a bad english, i'm brazilian, so if u know portuguese things will get better for we both heheh, hope you understand everything i try to say here.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 15, 2013 8:07 pm

It's ok man, I understand you. Unfortunately, I don't speak Portuguese, but Google Translate exists for a reason. winking

You made a good move changing out those things. Pyro Flame +5 is great for the playstyle I adapt, which is offensive and then ninja flip away.

When I said "Look at my build" I did mean that, yes.

I made a small change to your build. Not stats, but made more efficient clothing.
    http://mmdks.com/2c3l

Your build is pretty good, considering you are new to Dark Souls PvP, but I just upped your poise a little bit. Never hurts to have that little bit more. silly

While Ninja Flip is not really necessary, it does work wonders. Ninja flip at the opponent, hit a couple times, flip away. It's almost flawless. big grin

I could help you with almost anything, if you can ask me within the next half an hour. I'll most likely be asleep then..

And lastly, I am not renegade109 from Gamespot. silly
    Cachorrao
    Cachorrao

Post by Cachorrao Wed May 15, 2013 8:18 pm

In this case, fast roll to mid roll have a several diference and impact in final result??

I like MID Roll, cuz i can choose almost everything i like you know?
    And please tell me, why sometimes i see peoples using DWGR with Mid Roll??

Is a bug?? Someone tell me it only work with fast roll, help?
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Choosing mid over fast roll allows for a huge difference in what you could choose to wear. So yes, it would affect the final outcome significantly. Just trust me when I say that for a build focused around the Chaos Blade you will want fast roll.

It's not a bug. Some may still think it still works with mid roll. Some may be doing it as an example of a pre-patch build, when you could use DWGR with Mid roll.

It does only work with fast roll by the way.
    CephGabriel
    CephGabriel
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CephGabriel Thu May 16, 2013 4:30 am

I've never been the biggest fan of DWGR purely because you don't get the "after roll slash attack" with it, which is really useful on the Chaos blade I find.
    spillz907

Post by spillz907 Thu May 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Someone say chaos blade?? Quellags weps are both awesome in their own right and a couple of the best choices for good pvp (as opposed to buffing and dropping people in two hits). Go 40 - 50 vit 12, attune, maybe 45 dex, though its not necessary.
    My chaos blade build is 40 40 40 16 with 14 attune and i beat probably 8/10 people i invade at sl 97. When im playing well its pretty hard for me to lose with the damn thing. The self damage is nothing at 40 vitality. Plus- playing a pure melee build you actually get good at the game without the crutch of faith buffs and other crap like dark bead. Playing a pure dex/quality build is seriously the way to go in this game. *** the magicks.. leave that crap to the tryhards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:47 am