Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 3 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Jansports Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:17 am

Have a Blast Bee, Big Bend is exciting (well would be for me)

I'll be hoping on and putting the finishing touches on the Support Launch Version 1.1.2 Hope to see a few faces in chat. Big shouts to Rob and Murk who helped me feebly wail on Kalameet, even grabbing the tail.

So theres an OGS I wont be using with an Exiles name on it, let me know if you need one or a spare or whatever.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 3 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Murkulanvippi Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:09 am

No problem Jans. Glad we could help. happy Kalameet is always fun to fight against.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:53 am

Having Network issues tonight, was unable to get into online mode and settled for finishing everything to do before moving to NG+.

With how long it took this build (very few serious damage options, WoG isn't really a boss killer and even at 48 faith buffing a weapon with base stats barely scratches Manus) I'm glad I plan to spend a lot of time as a host, and alternating from Princess Gaurd and Dorkmoon, the less bosses in Ng+ I have to kill the better. (will still need to kill nito for spells, which means a drake and josh fight that's sure to drag on, at least I can bow super smough for 15 minutes...it's just so time consuming)

Which leads me to a weird thought. It's a damn pain in the *** killing bosses with some PvP builds. Just because you do NO DAMAGE to them. My 55 needed to kill NG++ Arty (for yet another copy of dark bead) and it took AGES hitting him once for every 5 attacks he does for teeny damage. Only really able to dish it out serious when he charges. I honestly just don't have the patience sometimes. I'd like to be able to attune 9 WoGs if need be (I mean 23 attunment) but the thought of clearing every boss in NG+ then tackling O&S Nito and Arty(to host township) a third time kills my motivation.
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 am

Been out of commission for a week or so. Been trying to find this new thread for a few days, too. Gotta love those conveniently timed internet derps. And by internet derp I mean my entire connection just stopped for a week. The company I go through disconnected our house instead of the neighbors. >.>  Anyways, I'm back now.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:54 am

Scryer569 wrote:Been out of commission for a week or so. Been trying to find this new thread for a few days, too. Gotta love those conveniently timed internet derps. And by internet derp I mean my entire connection just stopped for a week. The company I go through disconnected our house instead of the neighbors. >.>  Anyways, I'm back now.

Welcome Back, my friend! happy
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:49 pm

I've been hard at work creating some new builds on Ps3 for SL100 events. I don't have them on MugenMonkey, but suffice to say one is a Claymore build, and the other (so far) is a dual Uchigatana build. The dual Uchis are a pain to get used to, but I'm getting there. Took out my first set of gankers tonight with it. And it's only SL33 so far. Felt good.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:21 pm

This is awesome. I'm new to the forum but not new to Dks. Didn't know people made their own covenants. How does one join? I take it you gotta fight a leader?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:54 pm

hey leet funny i just read your posts against pirate ( a member here btw) in that dmb thread. Im sure ahho will let you join just wait for her.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Cool! Proper Bow
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Almost forgot to mention since ahho will probably let you join make sure you read the op and if you add my account Milleneum_TnVolk ill add you to our chat and also feel free to visit my store if you need anything at any level and we'll hook you up XD
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Awesome. I'll add you. I'll most likely get on in a little bit.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:43 am

Fun Fact. I kinda hate how strong FaP is compared to other rings. It's just so goddang hard to ignore 300 health and the only way in the game to get more stamina after 40end. The extra equipload is probably it's most noticable feature, but seriously. At 35 vit the ring is worth 12 levels in vit in total health. TWELVE. That's absurd. 

I don't think we should take up arms against it, it's just obviously powerful and sometimes I really want to use wolf+something else. But then I realize I'm 280hp short of what I could have, and I can probably use the weight wiggle room as many of my builds have 30 or less End (casters ya know)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:13 am

TooLeet wrote:This is awesome. I'm new to the forum but not new to Dks. Didn't know people made their own covenants. How does one join? I take it you gotta fight a leader?

Greetings TooLeet!

I do not require potential members to prove that they are good fighters simply because this is a covenant where they learn to become very good! Everyone has potential.

You are welcome to join and we will see where your potential resides.

Add me: Ahhotep1

@ TW...thanks for stepping in and directing our new member! happy
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:55 am

Feel free to take me off the Roster. I don't feel too much like playing DaS and probably wont for a while.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:08 am

Jansports wrote:Feel free to take me off the Roster. I don't feel too much like playing DaS and probably wont for a while.

O.o sup Jan
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:10 am

TooLeet wrote:Awesome. I'll add you. I'll most likely get on in a little bit.

Welcome tooleet, hope you stick around.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Jansports wrote:Feel free to take me off the Roster. I don't feel too much like playing DaS and probably wont for a while.

Jans, you are a valued and respected member and Officer of this Covenant. And you were considering doing that thread I had suggested.

Do not allow the Guerrilla Event situation to bleed over to this cove. I do not believe that you intentionally wished to undermine the event. I have read many of your posts. Yes, you do tend to be blunt and sometimes don't realize the impact your words may have or how others might perceive them.

I probably should have allowed myself a little more time before I responded as well.

Already other members of this cove have expressed sadness at your wish to leave. As it would sadden me also.

I will honor your statement above to the extent that I "do not feel free" to do so at this time. Unless it is truly your wish to be removed. I would ask that you think about it a bit more. We do not want you to leave. This has nothing to do with numbers. This has to do with you as a valued person and comrade in arms who is, in fact, respected and well thought of by many regardless of this recent situation. That situation is already gathering dust. Lets move beyond it together.

What say you? Reconsider?

Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:This is awesome. I'm new to the forum but not new to Dks. Didn't know people made their own covenants. How does one join? I take it you gotta fight a leader?

Greetings TooLeet!

I do not require potential members to prove that they are good fighters simply because this is a covenant where they learn to become very good! Everyone has potential.

You are welcome to join and we will see where your potential resides.

Add me: Ahhotep1

@ TW...thanks for stepping in and directing our new member! happy

Awesome! I'll be on sometime today. Proper Bow
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Jansports wrote:Fun Fact. I kinda hate how strong FaP is compared to other rings. It's just so goddang hard to ignore 300 health and the only way in the game to get more stamina after 40end. The extra equipload is probably it's most noticable feature, but seriously. At 35 vit the ring is worth 12 levels in vit in total health. TWELVE. That's absurd. 

I don't think we should take up arms against it, it's just obviously powerful and sometimes I really want to use wolf+something else. But then I realize I'm 280hp short of what I could have, and I can probably use the weight wiggle room as many of my builds have 30 or less End (casters ya know)

Depending on my endurance/who i'm playing (what they're using and their playstyle) i'll use havels + wolf (for zwei users etc etc etc) or if the build i'm using will suffice with 56 poise i'll use havel's + RoFap. But seeing as i trash people with katana's most builds have well over 40 endurance and the chaos blade + shadow mask + hollow thief armor + havel's gauntlets and leggings gives me 56 poise on the dot. So obviously RoFap is on the build. No need for flippy ring and or anything else. 

edit - i messed up. the chaos blade build i've been using is Sl100 and only has 40 end + 56 poise.

Last edited by TooLeet on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:29 pm

robsthedon wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:Awesome. I'll add you. I'll most likely get on in a little bit.

Welcome tooleet, hope you stick around.

Proper Bow
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:34 pm

So exactly how does this work? I free invade in the painted world and trash the one's who come to hurt Priscilla? We fight each other right? I need a challenge.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:08 pm

TooLeet wrote:So exactly how does this work? I free invade in the painted world and trash the one's who come to hurt Priscilla? We fight each other right? I need a challenge.

Yes, TooLeet...Painted World is our happy hunting grounds for general invading and dispatch of trespassers. Early morning about 2am to about 10am (CST) give or take is the "high traffic Japanese" period. Even earlier on (their)weekends. You can get some very good players or can you get a bunch of bs fishers, op tanks, and spammers. Oddly they do seem to travel in kindred groups.

It is rumored that there is a Japanese Clan that resides in the PW. But I have yet to be able to confirm that rumor. I even went to our Japanese sister site but was so lost I left in total confusion. big grin

Once in our psn chat you will be able to readily hook up with other members for duels, and other things such as helping one another out in some way. The chat does have it's slow periods when most are sleeping or doing other stuff...but you'll find it occupied most times.

No intra covenant events are scheduled yet...but I think its time to change that situation. I'll keep you posted.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:09 pm

TooLeet wrote:So exactly how does this work? I free invade in the painted world and trash the one's who come to hurt Priscilla? We fight each other right? I need a challenge.

Get on chat and do whatever takes your fancy happy
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Yes, TooLeet...Painted World is our happy hunting grounds for general invading and dispatch of trespassers. Early morning about 2am to about 10am (CST) give or take is the "high traffic Japanese" period. Even earlier on (their)weekends. You can get some very good players or can you get a bunch of bs fishers, op tanks, and spammers. Oddly they do seem to travel in kindred groups.

It is rumored that there is a Japanese Clan that resides in the PW. But I have yet to be able to confirm that rumor. I even went to our Japanese sister site but was so lost I left in total confusion. big grin

Once in our psn chat you will be able to readily hook up with other members for duels, and other things such as helping one another out in some way. The chat does have it's slow periods when most are sleeping or doing other stuff...but you'll find it occupied most times.

No intra covenant events are scheduled yet...but I think its time to change that situation. I'll keep you posted.

Happy Hunting!

This is an awesome concept. Can't wait to start. I work 10 hours a day 5 days a week but other than that i'll be on most of the time. See you on the hunting grounds friend!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:20 pm

robsthedon wrote:

Get on chat and do whatever takes your fancy 

Cool, see you there!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 am