Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 4 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Robs and I, both have sent Psn Friend requests TooLeet. twisted
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 4 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Everyone in here needs to add my Psn. I'm usually on TooLeeet. I just made the account the other day so i'm lacking in the friend department.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Now with these soul levels, do they have to specifically 55, 80, 99, 100 or can it be anywhere in between 55 - 100.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:40 pm

its more to be on those levels but the levels also depend on your cov choice for that build.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Welcome TooLeet! Nice to have you aboard!! Hope to see you soon. happy
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:06 pm

It would be a terrible loss if you would leave us Jans. So please reconsider!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Murkulanvippi wrote:Welcome TooLeet! Nice to have you aboard!! Hope to see you soon. happy

Oh you will bud. Thanks! Been holdin down pw. A lot of scrubs come through there.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:18 pm

TooLeet wrote:Now with these soul levels, do they have to specifically 55, 80, 99, 100 or can it be anywhere in between 55 - 100.

Normally what happens is that 55/60 use to be DW (invades up primarily), 80 and 99 both our "typical" cove event builds. 99/100 use to be our Darkmoon builds (they invade down primarily).

I no longer require in-game cove affiliation regarding builds. For forum-wide events you'll find that 55 and 100 are usually used.

Regarding the PW, levels 55/60 and 100 cover the invasions within a "non-griefing" range (usually). With 80 being our signature build, so to speak.

And the Signature build (80) is usually a bleed/occult expert!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:32 pm

That's funny because i just made a Sl80 bleed build. Lifehunter Scythe/Chaos blade. Joy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:35 pm

Re: Cove Build Levels...

One thing I started doing a while back is that my 55/60 (DW Red Stone) build was an Assassin. It's one of the few times I actually use sorcery on a regular bases.

It's a Challenge Build.

She is restricted stat wise! Vitality 8 and no higher because she uses Ambush tactics only. I pump up others stats just enough to use a weapon of choice but I even limit that since I try to put as many points into Intelligence as I can.

I also have Fall Control and Chameleon. I am not adverse to using the Ring of Fog with this build, either.
    Always light armor so she has next to no poise.

If the Ambush fails she is in deep trouble! lol!

But I can take out a host and two phantoms IF the ambush plays out flawless. twisted
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:36 pm

TooLeet wrote:That's funny because i just made a Sl80 bleed build. Lifehunter Scythe/Chaos blade. Joy

OH!! Yeah!! Your gonna be a Natural!!!devil

Excellent!!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:That's funny because i just made a Sl80 bleed build. Lifehunter Scythe/Chaos blade. Joy

Excellent!!

My favorite two weapons in the game are The Chaos Blade and The Abyss Greatsword. Seeing as the abyss greatsword calls for more of a higher level i won't be able to use it. I might figure something out. Anyways, i rarely come across people who can out katana me. I can trash any build with the Chaos blade. I have a mailbox full of hate mail to prove it. So if that's what you guys are into, i should fit right in winking There needs to be something with higher level builds. But i take it there's not as much action in pw at higher levels. Never really took a Sl125 there for PVP.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:23 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Excellent!!

My favorite two weapons in the game are The Chaos Blade and The Abyss Greatsword. Seeing as the abyss greatsword calls for more of a higher level i won't be able to use it. I might figure something out. Anyways, i rarely come across people who can out katana me. I can trash any build with the Chaos blade. I have a mailbox full of hate mail to prove it. So if that's what you guys are into, i should fit right in winking There needs to be something with higher level builds. But i take it there's not as much action in pw at higher levels. Never really took a Sl125 there for PVP.

No, PW is "typically" not a higher level area. Though, it can happen, of course. I mean...this is Dark Souls, after all!!

Faithful Katana user...you say? Hmmm, we gotta duel soon. I'll msg you on psn sometime soon then we can meet at the Painted World Arena! I love a good "toe to toe" fight! I'm not the best by a long shot but I'll give you a good fight.
    Warning! I'm very good at dodging (low Hp and Vit forced that one LOL) and I'm very unpredictable. Thus, difficult to parry or bs (if I'm paying attention, that is LOL)

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Welcome TooLeet! Nice to have you aboard!! Hope to see you soon. biggrin
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Excellent!!

No, PW is "typically" not a higher level area. Though, it can happen, of course. I mean...this is Dark Souls, after all!!

Faithful Katana user...you say? Hmmm, we gotta duel soon. I'll msg you on psn sometime soon then we can meet at the Painted World Arena! I love a good "toe to toe" fight! I'm not the best by a long shot but I'll give you a good fight.
    Warning! I'm very good at dodging (low Hp and Vit forced that one LOL) and I'm very unpredictable and, thus, difficult to parry or bs (if I'm paying attention, that is LOL)

Just hit me up, always looking for a challenge. Duel

Last edited by TooLeet on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Welcome TooLeet! Nice to have you aboard!! Hope to see you soon. biggrin

Thanks!
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:40 pm

welcome tooleet
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:03 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey leet funny i just read your posts against pirate ( a member here btw) in that dmb thread. Im sure ahho will let you join just wait for her.
    Well I can't let let people stay misinformed now can I? I've argued just as hard and turned out to be wrong. Not often, but it has happened. UG weapons are my specialty though. For the record, this is a decent example of someone who actually knows how to use it, though not exceptionally skilled as far as I can tell, they are using the weapon properly.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:hey leet funny i just read your posts against pirate ( a member here btw) in that dmb thread. Im sure ahho will let you join just wait for her.
    Well I can't let let people stay misinformed now can I? I've argued just as hard and turned out to be wrong. Not often, but it has happened. UG weapons are my specialty though. For the record, this is a decent example of someone who actually knows how to use it, though not exceptionally skilled as far as I can tell, they are using the weapon properly.  

So pretty much swing, lock on mid swing, dead angle. I'm a katana guy. Never got too big into UGs. I'll smack you up with a katana but give me a UG and it most likely won't happen. The abyss greatsword isn't a UG is it? That's just a regular greatsword.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Will playing unlocked all together cause dead angles?
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:37 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Excellent!!

I'm not picky, but am I the only one who has overlooked the fact that TooLeet would need to kill our queen for that scythe?
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:45 am

My revised "Dexile" build.

http://mmdks.com/2rlg

I've been getting into dual wielding things a lot more lately, and I've found I'm rather good with dual katanas and dual claws. Plus dat parry recovery. You can parry twice with a katana in the time it would take you to parry once with the target shield.
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:18 am

If this group is still accepting new people I would like to join the PSN side of things
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:37 am

EkoIf this group is still accepting new people I would like to join the PSN side of things

We are always accepting newcomers, Feel free 2 make ur self at home big grin

Last edited by shadowzninjaz on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am

Eko wrote:If this group is still accepting new people I would like to join the PSN side of things

This group is indeed still accepting. Once Ahho gets on here, she will run you through it all. Pretty simple, we're not mean, or demanding. All we ask is that you help us in our quest to protect our queen Priscilla.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:32 pm