Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 5 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Eko Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:58 am

Groovy, thanks Shadow and Scryer. If Ahho isn't on soon then he/she will miss me as I will probably be sleeping and won't be back online till tomorrow around 7 or 730pm EST. Are there any restrictions on builds or anything?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 5 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:24 am

Scryer569 wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:That's funny because i just made a Sl80 bleed build. Lifehunter Scythe/Chaos blade. Joy

OH!! Yeah!! Your gonna be a Natural!!!devil

Excellent!!

I'm not picky, but am I the only one who has overlooked the fact that TooLeet would need to kill our queen for that scythe?

With the various means of acquiring equipment available no one has a need to kill The Queen. Or any boss for their unique soul for that matter!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:27 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Scryer569 wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:That's funny because i just made a Sl80 bleed build. Lifehunter Scythe/Chaos blade. Joy

Excellent!!

I'm not picky, but am I the only one who has overlooked the fact that TooLeet would need to kill our queen for that scythe?

With the various means of acquiring equipment available no one has a need to kill The Queen. Or any boss for their unique soul for that matter!

^this
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:43 am

Scryer569 wrote:My revised "Dexile" build.

http://mmdks.com/2rlg

I've been getting into dual wielding things a lot more lately, and I've found I'm rather good with dual katanas and dual claws. Plus dat parry recovery. You can parry twice with a katana in the time it would take you to parry once with the target shield.

That's not a bad build, but if i saw that armor setup i'd immediately two hand my katana and gradually stun lock you to pieces. Seeing as i'm aware of the fact katana's can parry fast (love dual wielding katana's) i wouldn't hit you more than twice at a time. Or i could kick you and slice you. You'd be way better off with the wolf ring, imo. I've never successfully used a build with 0 poise. Even someone with the know how and a dagger could mess you up.
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Scryer569 wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Excellent!!

Yes, I forgot that those means exist. I've not used said means before, I generally create and find all of my equipment through hard work. Very.... Horrible... Hard work. Btw I've got 120ish titanite Chunks on my 85 build on Xbox, if anyone feels the need to take some off my hands.

Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:45 am

TooLeet wrote:

I've been getting into dual wielding things a lot more lately, and I've found I'm rather good with dual katanas and dual claws. Plus dat parry recovery. You can parry twice with a katana in the time it would take you to parry once with the target shield.

That's not a bad build, but if i saw that armor setup i'd immediately two hand my katana and gradually stun lock you to pieces. Seeing as i'm aware of the fact katana's can parry fast (love dual wielding katana's) i wouldn't hit you more than twice at a time. Or i could kick you and slice you. You'd be way better off with the wolf ring, imo. I've never successfully used a build with 0 poise. Even someone with the know how and a dagger could mess you up.
    All valid and true points, but I've found even the most experienced players don't exactly enjoy being within range of someone who uses dual katanas.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:59 am

Scryer569 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

All valid and true points, but I've found even the most experienced players don't exactly enjoy being within range of someone who uses dual katanas.

Now, I am getting excited!! Another who duel wields kats. WHOA!!! Guys, we definitely gotta meet up later today. Prolly after 6pm (CST) if that is cool? big grin
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:22 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Scryer569 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

Now, I am getting excited!! Another who duel wields kats. WHOA!!! Guys, we definitely gotta meet up later today. Prolly after 6pm (CST) if that is cool? big grin

I would if time permitted me, unfortunately it's about 12am for me right now, and I've work in the mornin'. After my build is complete (I've just got one Iaito to +14 now) we will definitely have us some duels.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:22 am

Eko wrote:Groovy, thanks Shadow and Scryer. If Ahho isn't on soon then he/she will miss me as I will probably be sleeping and won't be back online till tomorrow around 7 or 730pm EST. Are there any restrictions on builds or anything?

Thanks!! Shadowz and Scryer for making him feel at home!!

WELCOME!! Bow

Eko, I do apologize for the delay. I did see your post earlier but got distracted, it happens a lot (usually psn or forum stuff) as all my members know! lol!

If you haven't already, read the first 5 pages of the OP (Originating Post) at the beginning of this thread. I would suggest reading up a bit since TooLeet ( he's new too!)did ask some very questions which I answered.

Everyone here is more then willing to help in anyway possible. All you need to do is ask here or PM.
    My PM "door" is always open if you feel you have the need to take it to a private message.

I missed your console...if your psn add me: Ahhotep1 and everyone else you can. One of us will get you into our psn chat which is usually active. There you can hook up with members doing various things!

If you are xbox...AshLumiSade is our Xbox Faction Leader.

We also have a Skype chat just pm me your skype name and I'll add!

Again, Welcome!! Fellow Exiled!

Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 am

Alright, I'll do all that when I get home from golfing tonight after work. I re-read some of it and found there were no build restrictions or level restrictions which made me quite pleased. I will probably use this build and join the Darkmoon covenant. 

I don't have a Skype, but once I make one I will put my Skype handle in my signature same as my PSN ID.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Eko wrote:Alright, I'll do all that when I get home from golfing tonight after work. I re-read some of it and found there were no build restrictions or level restrictions which made me quite pleased. I will probably use this build and join the Darkmoon covenant. 

I don't have a Skype, but once I make one I will put my Skype handle in my signature same as my PSN ID.

Hahaha! A deadly and resilient build!

As for for Level restrictions...there are, to some extent which I'm sure you saw in the OP since your build is a lvl100. Perhaps you were referring to some other type of level restriction?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Eko wrote:Alright, I'll do all that when I get home from golfing tonight after work. I re-read some of it and found there were no build restrictions or level restrictions which made me quite pleased. I will probably use this build and join the Darkmoon covenant. 

I improved your build
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=219283914209486196
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Ahhhh more katana users. Might as well be the katana crew twisted

Anyways, I'll be on Ahhotep around 6 if you wanna hook up for a duel. And anyone else for that matter. I'll fight the whole EOA! Always down with a challenge. Proper Bow
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Btw, this is all i need to wreak havok twisted

Chaos:

or

Chaos 2.0:
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Scryer569 wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

Bring dem dual katana's this way. Well What is it
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:44 pm

star  Everyone!! Please Congratulate Our Newest Council Member!!  star
    Joy  Shadowzninjaz
    Joy

He has consistently demonstrated an impressive level of participation, dedication, and loyalty to both the Forum and The Exiled.
    And always a willing helper to all who seek him.

He has grown much since becoming a part of the Covenant and Forum Community.
    That growth has benefited us greatly!

Welcome Council Member Shadowzninjaz to our Covenant Leadership

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Soo  whats happening in the lifehunters today? xD all the covenants are so quiet now ._.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Congratulations Shadowz!
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Congrats Shadow!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:24 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Soo  whats happening in the lifehunters today? xD all the covenants are so quiet now ._.

It happens. Runs in cycles. Then picks up....like everywhere else in forum except maybeeeeee Off Topic HAHAHA!!
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Thank you Dibs and Eko im so proud atm big grin 
    The exiles r just something great and im pretty sure u guys all know that winking
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:27 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Thank you Dibs and Eko im so proud atm big grin 
    The exiles r just something great and im pretty sure u guys all know that winking

OH!! YEAH!! Ya gotta love my new CM! big grin
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:32 pm

My duels with Shadow were awesome. He gave me a solid whooping a few times though lol
    It was all quite helpful
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Eko wrote:My duels with Shadow were awesome. He gave me a solid whooping a few times though lol
    It was all quite helpful

You will learn much from him and others here as well. I'm very fortunate to have some of the very best duelists/pvp'ers!! Who are also willing to share and teach what they know. All you need to do is ask!twisted
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:28 pm

I think I enjoy doing duels more than I do invading. I get tired of R1 Spam+Sunlight Blade and what not. Duels really just kick ***. I am up for duels just about anytime I am on Dark Souls.

Also, how exactly do promos work in this covenant? I looked on the OP and couldn't find anything. It could be I missed it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 5:34 pm