Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
skarekrow13
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
WaffleGuy
reim0027
FexDS
Bontee
twigsterxd
Hatsune Miku
Reaperfan
Zeta Prime
GrinTwist
Rynn
Onion Knight
jaythibodeau
Carphil
The Letter X
Sentiel
Leet
Dibsville
Soul of Stray Demon
Shakie666
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Soris Ice Goldwing
Latitoast
Emergence
Serious_Much
31 posters

New Forum Layout!- Suggestions and Bugs

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

New Forum Layout!- Suggestions and Bugs - Page 6 Empty Re: New Forum Layout!- Suggestions and Bugs

Post by Rynn Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm a bit off center:

This is very good though. I'm in Chrome, I have a 1366 X 768 resolution.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

New Forum Layout!- Suggestions and Bugs - Page 6 Empty Re: New Forum Layout!- Suggestions and Bugs

Post by FexDS Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:06 pm

The off-center is because I have not had time to remake the navigation icons. With the beta and all that information needing to be processed and added, videos to be edited, etc, I expect it will be a while before the nav is redone - if anyone wants to do it let me know silly

On whether FL will bring more community members: already brought 2 that I know of personally. Aditionally the site has MMO links you guys probably don't know much of but some of those people can and do develop interests for DkS related things happy

I imagine more will arrive once we go forward on official Playstation boards - we are working with staff there to post an open invitation to write articles/reviews/notes on FL to the whole PS community. happy

@twig - good comments, need time silly
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

New Forum Layout!- Suggestions and Bugs - Page 6 Empty My text window is missing...any idea how to fix it?

Post by Back Lot Basher Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Hey all!

I'm sure you've noticed the interesting new additions to the site. All the widgets on the side have been chosen because we feel they will be useful for you all- as well as to give exposure to things such as the currently underused calendar and the Fextralife feed.

If you have any suggestions for widgets you would like to have on the site, please post them here.

Also, if you may see any problems or bugs with these widgets, please take a screenshot and post it here so they can be dealt with.

Hope you all enjoy utilising these new features, and thank you for the assistance in bedding in our new layout
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:19 pm

On the messages panel or when you preview message etc the smileys on the left no longer show up fex. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's to do with the widgets and reduced width, but obviously I know nothing about computers so I'm just blagging it here silly
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:23 pm

I'm not seeing smilies when I preview a post.

*hits preview* Wow!  Ninja'd much?  At least I know I'm not the only one now. 

PS -- changed the color just for you Fex! silly Like it?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Yeah hugh it's happening for me and Ahho too, it's probably a forumwide thing.

I'm glad i'm not the one fixing all this stuff lol!
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:11 pm

I will look into the smilies bug. Doesn't sound forum-breaking so it might gain "navigation" status in that it becomes something I put on my to-do list for when I'm not busy silly

@Hugh: That's certainly better thanks!
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:20 pm

FexDS wrote:@Hugh: That's certainly better thanks!
    Oh... I thought you were hating on the blue. silly I guess the other blue is darker than I thought.
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:45 pm

OK Fex, I'm gonna post it here in case others have issues. I told you in chat last night about my keypad problem. After I left chat, I saw I had a pm so I checked it and answered it. Answering it, I had NO PROBLEM with my keyboard. This issue has happened since you moved everything to the right side. Not sure if something in the widgets is affecting me. Does anyone know how I can shut or close stuff off? If so, please pm it to me.

Also, it only happens when I have chat turned on. I had no other windows open so it has to be the new stuff. Sorry hon, but I had to post big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:36 pm