Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Jansports
_xXAchillesXx_
DarkW17
Kirk-Barb
JK Platin
dr_calamitus
je5ta
Redemption009
Wilkinson3424
Serious_Much
LordRevan
Jovias-86
Artorias The Abyss Walker
reim0027
Zodiaxel
RagingDragon_69
twilightwarwolf
Hoshizoku
Artificerprodigy
loklopez
Darksomething56
biotheimpaler
Chaos Spectre
cloudyeki
Rin
robsthedon
MediocritasAurea
BackwardsBaboon
Cidek
Sintinerus
RaynexFall
ROOSTER330
White Knight Wulf
Servant of Priscilla
dancash1808
The_Flail
Federally
Yukon
JoeBroski09
Ahhotep1
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Seth Winternight
whitechikz11
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
55 posters

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 22 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:52 am

I could give you 5... happy
    Or 6 may be...
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 22 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by DarkW17 Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:12 am

I myself have had a blast and could care less about any points I got so far...I have meet several forum people I've never fought before...I had a epic duel with Spurgun that I lost damn it...and terrized questers all day and night...and if there was an award for having to hunt down hiding hosts it would go to me!

Just because we vade quick doesn't mean all of us have 3 gifts waiting at the fire to die....I averaged up to 10 mins + chasing/hunting some hosts...then when I do find them its turtle time...then there's the hosts that cancel your invasions and or disconnect...not to meantion us darkstalkers are lvl 55 and usually fighting 2 or 3 people not 1!

I would hate to have our wars turn into a rss duel fest...I go to FC's for that...the whole idea is for each cov to do there thing with a chance of meeting other forum people along the way!

Give us vaders 1/2 a point for each kill then next time...and give 2 to the lifehunters that host and more to the NK's also Shrug

Edit oh I also have 70 videos so far.....some pretty funny ones I must say!!

Last edited by DarkW17 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:15 am

DarkW17 wrote:

Give us vaders 1/2 a point for each kill then next time...and give 2 to the lifehunters that host and more to the NK's also Shrug

Agreed Glatts winking
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:19 am

Jovias-86 wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:

Agreed Glatts winking

The Darkstalkers will still prevail silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 am

Same cannot be said for the Gravesworn....
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:22 am

DoughGuy wrote:Guys
    Waht r u doin?
    Guys
    Stahp

Wyrm they're scoring legit and there is nothing we can do but try to score more now. Amos has stopped scoring so we have a chance to win, get to hosting mate.

Can the next was be somewhere were i can vade? Standing for 5 mins to get a 1 kill is not realy what i would call fun... we could have it in new londo or pw :|
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 am

I told you lot before so many times about how The DS are perfect for wars because we invade so fast, your lucky you slashed the points before we got 5 points for a 3v1, now i am going to carry on my invading today, ive also realised you cant please everyone sad
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:40 am

I was sadly unable to join both the mini-war and the war due to me having been hospitalised since friday. I managed to rupture my frontal cruciate ligament while playing basketball and for some reason the hospital was against me setting up my ps3 and tv in my room big grin.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:42 am

Well damn, I'd sue them for stopping you protecting your house.
    You've stll got 12 hrs though, think you can amek it home in time? silly
    Get better soon mate.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:45 am

Billy, Viral and I have gone over the preliminary scores and its looking like the DS/GS only hold a 100-200 point lead atm. Lets bring it home Knights!
    The_Flail
    The_Flail
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by The_Flail Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:49 am

I`ll try, but I doubt they let me out so soon after surgery. I can try to get a flatmate to use Zacham for me if thats okay for you?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 am

Dude run home if you have to....it....cant be that bad......silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 am

Does your hospital bed have wheels? I hope you see where I am going with this.
    Having your friend play for you is fine.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 am

Get well soon Flail happy
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 am

lol just tell them to give you an estus flask tongue im lh and on 179
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:52 am

Welp, at 103. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on before it is over (about 9 hours, right)?

Definitely fun. I just wish I ran into more forum members though.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Rin wrote:lol just tell them to give you an estus flask tongue im lh and on 179

Thats a really awesome score Rin... How many hours
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Rin wrote:
    Waht r u doin?
    Guys
    Stahp

Wyrm they're scoring legit and there is nothing we can do but try to score more now. Amos has stopped scoring so we have a chance to win, get to hosting mate.

Can the next was be somewhere were i can vade? Standing for 5 mins to get a 1 kill is not realy what i would call fun... we could have it in new londo or pw :|

Rin not every vaders expierence was crazy busy like Amos's...I averaged 2-5 mins waiting to vade....then spent up to 15 mins playing cat and mouse while scared little boys ran/hide/turtled/disconnected ect!

So far I put about 16 hours of play time in and I have 200 points!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:36 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Rin wrote:
    Waht r u doin?
    Guys
    Stahp

Rin not every vaders expierence was crazy busy like Amos's...I averaged 2-5 mins waiting to vade....then spent up to 15 mins playing cat and mouse while scared little boys ran/hide/turtled/disconnected ect!

So far I put about 16 hours of play time in and I have 200 points!

New Londo isn't particularly suitable either Rin. Remember the mass invasion event that was gonna be a war.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Also when you host you may have waited 5 mins but the vaders coming right to you if your anywere neae the fire!

Dukes is bloody Huge....I even had them run back down to the jails for crying out loud...they would use the fog ring or chameleon ect...I dont BC out either I that ignorant vader than WILL find you and when I do you will definitely die cuz I will be 'trying hard then' lol
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 pm

lol no when you host, the vader will a) run to the mobs every time hes hp is low and b) after invading you more then 1 time he/she will start being a pain hiding/turning leavers or turning the music thing on :x
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Jovias-86 wrote:
    Rin wrote:lol just tell them to give you an estus flask tongue im lh and on 179

Thats a really awesome score Rin... How many hours

a lotttt....... 186
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Rin wrote:lol no when you host, the vader will a) run to the mobs every time hes hp is low and b) after invading you more then 1 time he/she will start being a pain hiding/turning leavers or turning the music thing on :x

So it sounds like your expierence was the sanme as mine then eh silly

That's so true fair enough the hosts behave that way why wouldn't other vaders lol!

Oh that music Rin that music why do they leave it on...I had to mute my game a few times while I hunted them down!

Also the main room by the 2nd fire is glitched apparently like dark anor....the lock wouldn't work for me or Reim anyways...it makes fighting 3 people in there a challenge!!

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:42 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Rin wrote:lol no when you host, the vader will a) run to the mobs every time hes hp is low and b) after invading you more then 1 time he/she will start being a pain hiding/turning leavers or turning the music thing on :x

So it sounds like your expierence was the sanme as mine then eh silly

That's so true fair enough the hosts behave that way why wouldn't other vaders lol!

Oh that music Rin that music why do they leave it on...I had to mute my game a few times while I hunted them down!

Also the main room by the 2nd fire is glitched apparently like dark anor....the lock wouldn't work for me or Reim anyways...it makes fighting 3 people in there a challenge!!

Ain't a glitch. Low lock-on areas are my new kingdom big grin
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Too many damn spear users! oh well. I guess I will run one too then. see how they like winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 pm