Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Jansports
_xXAchillesXx_
DarkW17
Kirk-Barb
JK Platin
dr_calamitus
je5ta
Redemption009
Wilkinson3424
Serious_Much
LordRevan
Jovias-86
Artorias The Abyss Walker
reim0027
Zodiaxel
RagingDragon_69
twilightwarwolf
Hoshizoku
Artificerprodigy
loklopez
Darksomething56
biotheimpaler
Chaos Spectre
cloudyeki
Rin
robsthedon
MediocritasAurea
BackwardsBaboon
Cidek
Sintinerus
RaynexFall
ROOSTER330
White Knight Wulf
Servant of Priscilla
dancash1808
The_Flail
Federally
Yukon
JoeBroski09
Ahhotep1
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Seth Winternight
whitechikz11
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
WyrmHero
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
55 posters

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 24 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by dancash1808 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

you mean its what you wanted to hear winking
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack - Page 24 Empty Re: The God of War's Legacy: Nito's Counterattack

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Lol
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Final score: 103
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:22 am

Servant just came in with 900 points for the GS. Congrats on your win guys.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:28 am

Uh Dough I haven't been able to find my copy of Dark Souls so no participation from me. This also sort of makes participating in anything a problem. I will be cleaning my room this week so maybe it will turn up. If not I will probably just wait for the Prepare to Die Edition to come out and pick up a retail copy. Sorry about that. I will try and stay on the forums as much as possible no matter what though. Wish I could have participated; between Dan, Wolf, and Servant there is some good competition on xbl.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:29 am

DoughGuy wrote:Servant just came in with 900 points for the GS. Congrats on your win guys.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFF???????????
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:31 am

DoughGuy wrote:Servant just came in with 900 points for the GS. Congrats on your win guys.

How the..... are there even enough people on xbox to get that many points?!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:32 am

Alright this **** is *** insane. LH/NK got thoroughly whooped, next war is gonna take LOTS of planning to keep this **** from happening.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:33 am

Dont worry about it Sun, the next event wont be for ages either so you'll have time to get a copy if it doesnt turn up.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:49 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:

How the..... are there even enough people on xbox to get that many points?!

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:02 am

DoughGuy wrote:Dont worry about it Sun, the next event wont be for ages either so you'll have time to get a copy if it doesnt turn up.

It has to be somewhere. I only play in my room and normally my games are all in one spot so I honestly don't know where it could have gotten to. I just hate the fact that I signed up and was unable to participate. It kind of feels like letting down my team mates. Though at least in this case I don't think my contribution would have made much a difference.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:55 am

lol, what a ridiculous score lol!

fear to think how badly we got thrashed lol, numbers of people who show don't count for anything when guys get scores like that
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:20 am

Updating my score for DS: 121
    je5ta
    je5ta
    Casual
    Casual

Post by je5ta Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 am

Internet went down early saturday morning couldn't get on at all! but scored a massive 10 points before it happened!!!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:30 am

There will be better moderating of each covenants players next time.

Im thinking timed sessions where each player is limited to a specific time slot will really clear this kind of....... scoring.... up.
    je5ta
    je5ta
    Casual
    Casual

Post by je5ta Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 am

How the hell does someone get 900 points?!! Don't this dude sleep!?!!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:38 am

Thats well over 300+ invasions....... minimum over the course of 48 hours even with an average if one invasion taking 5 mins thats then 1500 mins meaning he had to have put in more or less a straight 25 hours.... not even counting how long it takes to wait for invasions, deal with other invaders, etc

....>Dude you must have been playing non stop this entire time!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:52 am

Viral I already posted what we are going to in the next war and hopefully on this one once everyone submits their scores: points cap.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:05 am

Im not so sure about having a points cap..... but it would very much so make sense.
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 am

I'm against any limitations. It's not fair to cap players because they played more or are just good. We need test wars to figure out how to even the points. It will never be perfect but at least it should get more even with each test. For now I'd say to give the nk more chances of earning points (example to cut off seath tail for a point) anyway. I had fun and that's what counts.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seth Winternight Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 am

Well this will make an interesting angle for my RP aftermath... Oh Sim's in for a treat!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:45 am

Okay erm. wow. I'm just gona say that I didnt have a single gap between my invasions and wolf will attest to how fast invading was on xbox too but ...wow 0.0

Eh. well if ya played for 24 hours then actually I could pull that off.... its the fact you didnt get bored dude!
    (I take this from the fact I noted down 44 of my kills in 90 minutes when I was not paying complete attention and missed a few, and looked up from my laptop to go. "Oh I've invaded. okay")

and bear in mind everyone that his score would only have been 450 in one of the older wars due to half the time. big scores will be more common if the time is doubled.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:14 am

True but we skewed the points way to badly in our favour. The NK should have gotten points for successful check points, cutting of seaths tail.... AND for completing a successful co op.

It was fun but I dont think this war was very entertaining for some of the competitive players here.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:26 am

Oh yeah I am not arguing the points system isnt biased in our favour maaaassively that's a given from whats come in (I think this is partially due to this not being a common invasion area and people usually want help with the tail and are therefore human, meaning tonnes of hosts to the number of invaders.)

What I am worried about is the accusations of dishonesty. and I am trying to find reasons for the numbers. for me at 55 once I stopped having connection issues I was literally never waiting to invade it was trying to invade comes up twice followed by invading. and brandon is on the same console and region as me....
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:31 am

dancash1808 wrote:Oh yeah I am not arguing the points system isnt biased in our favour maaaassively that's a given from whats come in (I think this is partially due to this not being a common invasion area and people usually want help with the tail and are therefore human, meaning tonnes of hosts to the number of invaders.)

What I am worried about is the accusations of dishonesty. and I am trying to find reasons for the numbers. for me at 55 once I stopped having connection issues I was literally never waiting to invade it was trying to invade comes up twice followed by invading. and brandon is on the same console and region as me....

I though that at 357 I would have those sort of accusations thrown at me.... so I capped myself there.

But yeah we need to refine this system.

Props to Dough for actually organising the whole event though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:43 pm