Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Spurgun
Wade_Wilson
6 posters

So, I pop in Dark Souls for the first time in two months

Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

So, I pop in Dark Souls for the first time in two months Empty So, I pop in Dark Souls for the first time in two months

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 pm

I loaded up my TAAAAAAAARKUS character, who was human, in the burg. I immediately invaded, without any time to re-acquaint myself with the controls. the host was sporting some kind of lighting weapon and the flip ring. I was armed with a plus 15 greatsword, a mace of the same kind and the rest of tarkus' gear, which left me at 50% weight. The host does not give me time to bow, and instead fished for a backstab or spammed parries. It was immensely satisfying to finish him off witH a two handed jumping smash from the trusty greatsword. What made it even better was the message coming up just a few seconds later... you have been indicted. I can taste his tears from here.

So, I pop in Dark Souls for the first time in two months 2d0csqh

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

So, I pop in Dark Souls for the first time in two months Empty Re: So, I pop in Dark Souls for the first time in two months

Post by Spurgun Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Great start.

At first i thought it would be a thread about someone OHK BSing you/spamming WoG, or something like that silly
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

So, I pop in Dark Souls for the first time in two months Empty Re: So, I pop in Dark Souls for the first time in two months

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:05 pm

The 1v1 scene is ridiculous now, it's like people can't help but bs, flip in giants, HR backstab, etc. Winning is more important than having fun, it really annoys me.
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pratix Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Oh lord I hate those people. I mean I do it too, but in certain circumstances. If I just want to summon my friend but an ***hole keeps invading, I will BS him. I mean we all do it, but hopefully not too much.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Does anyone actually know who the man in the picture is?
    dannyhugz
    dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 am

I don't mind being backstabbed/parried if its not because of lag cause it means I **** up, what annoys me is the guys who kamikaze up to you then spam WoG until you're dead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:25 pm