Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
loklopez
IV_Mark_VI
Pesth
Knight Alundil
Ace1012
9 posters

what would you class this as and what are your thoughts ?

Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

what would you class this as and what are your thoughts ?  - Page 2 Empty Re: what would you class this as and what are your thoughts ?

Post by Ghadis_God Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Ace1012 wrote:
    Ghadis_God wrote:PvP's diferent from PvE, but not to a huge extent. Just grab a weapon and try to kill your opponent, and as far as honor goes, don't do anything you wouldn't want done to you. You'll learn what's effective or not through experience. You can also set up duels with forum members to try and learn the ins and outs, fighting with unupgraded weapons to draw out the duels. Just ask if you want some fighting experience, I'd be happy to help you learn.

thanks alot for the offer and i would take you up on that offer but i wont have internet connection for a while as soon as i do ill be glad to accept the offer though happy
    Add me on PSN when you get a chance. Sorry I didn't ask if you're on Xbox or not, if so then I can't help you. what would you class this as and what are your thoughts ?  - Page 2 1330857165

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:15 am