Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Federally
Juutas
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ARSP
Forum Pirate
X-government-agent
sonofartorias
Eolan
12 posters

My questions of the day... [Spoilers]

Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

My questions of the day... [Spoilers] Empty My questions of the day... [Spoilers]

Post by Eolan Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:10 am

1. I cant find any reasonable source that says when the DLC will come to consoles? Does anyone have a confirmed release date? The bastard pc users are gallivanting about solving the riddles we spent so long setting up its really quite annoying....

2. Nevermind. Question answered.

3. Is the PTD edition creating rifts in the community akin to the bed of chaos? They went and tried to make their own flame and now look. Demon hacker modder spoiler fakes..

4. Can anyone tell me if they have patched up the bb glitch????

5. A prize for anyone who can list a few of the changes to weapons items and armor, WITHOUT spoiling anything about the new content. So please no pendant talk (cant believe i just said that)

Spoiler:

My questions of the day... [Spoilers] Jrpazr10

Oh and just so you know i didn't waste everyone's time... Best dog sequence ever annnnnd there's a prize and it has blonde hair if half my questions get answered! My questions of the day... [Spoilers] 3207319737
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

My questions of the day... [Spoilers] Empty Re: My questions of the day... [Spoilers]

Post by sonofartorias Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:30 am

1.i don't think it's a set date yet.

2.tolvo's gone he may have been a good guy but he is gone and according to the man himself he's not coming back so i think it's in your topics interest just to forget he quit and think of it as he wen't hollow.

4.from what i have been told yes
    X-government-agent
    X-government-agent
    Addicted
    Addicted

My questions of the day... [Spoilers] Empty Re: My questions of the day... [Spoilers]

Post by X-government-agent Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 am

1. all about money ain't it, they gona milk the pc release for all it's worth cas thats how this world operates sadly, fu pc users I have always disliked the pc games and gamers in the main, they just seem to spend them time hacking, glitching or modding. Thanks a lot from, it was us dam ps users that made the souls series a hit in the first place, where is the loyalty eh?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:49 am

please don't start the pc vs console thing here. its so not cool.

1 I read november but haven't confirmed it.

5 APPARENTLY the hornets ring is down to 30%. I haven't confirmed that either.
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:55 am

i hadn't even heard about november.are they still gonna release a PDE on consoles along with the dlc
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:14 am

I would happily buy dark souls again if they rereleased...
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 am

I don't think it will be too long before the DLC is released for console players although if it is already avaible for PC Players then it is very likely that the Xbox will get the DLC first because of the fact that the PC and Xbox are very similar. Truthfully I think that the PS3 players should get the DLC followed by Xbox. But who knows what's going on right now I'll scour the internet and see if I can find a release date.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:32 am

I hope once the PC sales begin to stagnate that Namco Bandai/From Soft will just decide to say, "*** it" and will release the DLC as there would not be any point hold out any longer with it.

Well, that's my hope anyway...
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 am

I would even buy a new fully priced version of the game with the DLC in it if it comes to that.
    New content is the best DLC of any game I've ever seen and the patch fixes a lot of things I though were kinda **** atm.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 am

In other news, apparently DLC is slated for release in Dec. It's been mentioned in a few of the other related threads, hopefully this is wrong.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:21 pm

The Eagle Shield was nerfed to 95% physical reduction, Havel's Wolf and RoFaP have not been nerfed (if you were wondering), Pendant's description has been changed to something like

"Pendant with no effect

Even do, fond memories are important on this arduous journey"

Along those lines, when my video finally finishes its render, you can see it within the first few seconds of gameplay, the first thing I checked.
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:40 pm

God i wish they released it simultaneously i would have re bought a retail copy and every thing... sad

I do apologise if the event which we shan't speak about has gotten out of hand. I didnt check the forum for one day and when i came back the PTD was released and the top thread was tolvos goodbye so i wanted a catch up happy I take no side and i take no part happy

I really think december is a silly move on their part. It would drain some enthusiasm out of the dlc and probably reduce the number of downloads they'd get if they released when the iron was hot. Like now. In the next hour. So i can play. Tonight. Please.

Can i ask emergence is there any plan to split the forum down the middle so we can be kept in the dark till the dlc gets released? And still post about an ancient forgotten edition of the game like japanese soldiers who missed the memo?
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:45 pm

OOps another QUESTION!!!!?

Is there a patch released for console versions to match up the pc changes like DWGR nerfage???
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:46 pm

I agree December is a terrible idea, but its better then "winter" which is what it was before.

The forums are hard to navigate with all the potential spoilers, kind of sucks. Even Ice fangs post above is something I didn't wanna know yet sad
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 pm

The mods are spoilering titles on request, but perhaps it would be best if Everything relating to the new content was moved to the pc discussion. Its not really spoilers there.
    Liability

Post by Liability Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Maybe change PC to New Content Section or something like that? I can't get into Artorias stuff either till whenever it comes to PS3. sad
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Eagle shield got nerfed ? sad and claymore too apparently. oh dear dev's your complaint thread reading is out of date.
    SEANB240
    SEANB240
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SEANB240 Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Eolan wrote:OOps another QUESTION!!!!?

Is there a patch released for console versions to match up the pc changes like DWGR nerfage???

Maybe not right now, but it will definitely when the new stuff comes to consoles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:49 pm