Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

questions related to dlc ( no spoilers here dont be afraid lol )

cloudstrife070
    cloudstrife070

questions related to dlc ( no spoilers here dont be afraid lol ) Empty questions related to dlc ( no spoilers here dont be afraid lol )

Post by cloudstrife070 Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 pm

I am almost finishing the game pre DLC , i want to do pvp but my built suck, what should i do?

finished the game and then buy the dlc and play all over again with new char , or buy the dlc just now before finishing the game and stick with this char?

i am asking this cause i dont want to spend to much on a new char , my save has 100 hours 0.o and i am only level 90 :p

how many hour do you guys need to make a a new char good for pvp ? is there a way to get souls very fast?
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

questions related to dlc ( no spoilers here dont be afraid lol ) Empty Re: questions related to dlc ( no spoilers here dont be afraid lol )

Post by Glutebrah Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:57 pm

SL 100 doesnt take alot of time if you breeze through NG skipping optional bosses and getting to NG+. the soul increase from NG+ makes it ez mode for SL100
    cloudstrife070
    cloudstrife070

questions related to dlc ( no spoilers here dont be afraid lol ) Empty Re: questions related to dlc ( no spoilers here dont be afraid lol )

Post by cloudstrife070 Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:04 pm

oh nice thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:29 pm