Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Wade_Wilson
SEANB240
CaptanSpudsy
bloodpixel
Forum Pirate
Kiva the wanderer
reim0027
Tolvo
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Rin
Dubscythe
PaPaSmVrf
Noob-of-Artorias
TehInfamousAmos
sonofartorias
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
21 posters

If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid.

Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid. - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid.

Post by Rin Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:35 pm

if you kill the kings he will be happy why?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid. - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid.

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:36 pm

He'll consider that you might be a new Dark Wraith.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:37 pm

I'm a cannibal but not a bad cannibal
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm already in the game when you get hit.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:I'm a cannibal but not a bad cannibal
    Not the same thing. Even kind of.
    CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CaptanSpudsy Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:49 pm

bloodpixel wrote:I'm already in the game when you get hit.
    I see what you did there....

I'd like a potato, and when you throw it at an enemy a shower of confetti comes down!
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

CaptanSpudsy wrote:
    bloodpixel wrote:I'm already in the game when you get hit.
    I see what you did there....

I'd like a potato, and when you throw it at an enemy a shower of confetti comes down!

id like a bannana skin that can be put down like a prism stone but standing on it makes you slip and take damage. Praise the Sun
    SEANB240
    SEANB240
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SEANB240 Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:55 pm

An NPC in Duke's that tells the player long, incorrect and insane theories about the gameworld. The gesture would be twirling one's finger around the side of the head, as if to say "you're crazy".

Killing him would drop the "Tinfoil Helm".

WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:58 pm

SEANB240 wrote:Killing him would drop the "Tinfoil Helm".

Thing must have awful Lightning defense...
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:52 pm

although seriously why isn't their a kilt?
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 pm

because everyone know's braveheart never came to lordran
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 pm

sonofartorias wrote:because everyone know's braveheart never came to lordran
    Onions made it!
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 pm

yup but not bravehart he was killed by wandering black knight's
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 pm

sonofartorias wrote:yup but not bravehart he was killed by wandering black knight's

damn you gwyn!
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Gwynn:muahahahahahahahahahahahaha.just kidding it was more like gwynn:oh the searing pain oh why was i stupid enough to light this flame oh the pain
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Hmm, Son would totally have an NPC. It would be some guy just sitting there constantly pressing a pendant against a wall before sitting down. He'd wear this large set of blue armor that upon closer inspection...Oh god, he's just wearing a speedo, he just painted his skin. If you beat him in a fight, which he would turn to you through punching, he would fall to the ground and not vanish. The words "TKO!" would appear on the screen. If you rest and come back he'd be sitting there and point at you before attacking, no matter what he would keep coming back and each time you would get "TKO!" if you beat him. After the tenth time some random duo would start commenting over it with tons of useless incorrect information about the pendant.
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:43 pm

and don't you forget it tolvo i'm son BROTHER.i would to also point out that if i beat you you would have to sit through me body slamming you and leg dropping you while a crowd of hollow's chant's boring and then after the game would force you to watch a long drawn out promo where i tell you to kill your gwyn's say your prayers and eat your souls

Last edited by sonofartorias on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Zenish Greatsword - "Hefty greatsword wielded by the warriors of Zena, birthplace of Domnhall. Zenish warriors are famous for their audacity in battle, and often charge into the fray in naught but their skin."

Double reference to Irish warriors of old, since Zena is meant to be the Ireland of Dark Souls, and to me, since I often forgo clothing in my morning routines. lol!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 pm

T.M.I., Wade. lol!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Probably an NPC in Firelink. With very simple dialog;
    "Rynn does not wish to speak with you... so you might as well... fly off on your way"
    >upon speaking to me again
    "If you must know... i'm a warrior who owes my services to some questionable individuals. That's all you need to know. Stay out of my way... you fly your way, and i fly mine."

I'll be carrying a large, unique hammer weapon with a sharped end for a handle. Generally i will do nothing, however you will be invaded by me as a Darkwraith in 2 locations. The Demon Ruins, and The Kiln. I'll one hand my weapon in the demon ruins, and 2 handed in the kiln. After you kill me in either location, speaking to me back at Firelink will have me merely regard it as "just business as usual" After killing me in both places, i'll say you are a wonderful fighter, and gift you an amber ring. The amber ring increases movement speed by 25%, but removes 50% of your poise.

Killing me in Firelink will meet one with some very unique dialog while i laugh and shout about our jolly little game. IF i kill you i am not hostile when we next speak.

One Handed light attacks are normal hammer hits.
    One Handed Heavy Attacks and lightning spinning attacks that have heavily reduced poise break, but no reduced damage.
    Two Handed light attacks are >Hammer Hit>Pick up hammer while slamming the blade into you>Hammer Hit>Blade again>repeat. The blade part of the combo is about as fast as a great sword swing, and about as easy to parry as the BKGA
    Two Handed Heavy Attacks are rabid stabs with the back of the blade. Heavily reduced damage, but still needs 53 poise to not get stunned from.
    Rolling Attacks are a high kick that does no damage but does the force spells effect
    Jumping attack, one or two handed, is a quick flip followed by slamming the blade into the ground. It's a lightning fast move, but it's got slow recovery.

40/32 stength/dex requirement, with E/A scaling.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:46 am

I'd honestly try out that Amber Ring.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:33 am

I would probably be a random hollow in new londo.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:41 am

They already put me in the new content apparently.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:43 am

You got a watering can silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:50 am

**** yeah I did! And giant scissors. It's like they put cameras in my house. Take that Chosen Undead! You've just been gardened

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:11 am