Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Wade_Wilson
SEANB240
CaptanSpudsy
bloodpixel
Forum Pirate
Kiva the wanderer
reim0027
Tolvo
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Rin
Dubscythe
PaPaSmVrf
Noob-of-Artorias
TehInfamousAmos
sonofartorias
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
21 posters

If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid.

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid. - Page 3 Empty Re: If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid.

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:52 am

I'm sure that it's really easy to kill you silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid. - Page 3 Empty Re: If you could have something put in Dark Souls as a reference to you in some way, and NPC, armor set, item, etc, what would it be? Please be vivid.

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:03 am

Well they had to change something about me. With the attempt to gain a new audience it just wouldn't do to have amped up skarekrows completely dominating the new content big grin

The best part of that argument is how reasonable and humble it sounds
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 am

Skarekrows beating the **** out of new players? That sounds really humble silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:38 am

Lol....I know right. Basically a reimagining of the forest covenant minus the gankers. So four fights tucked in between a thousand gank fests
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:39 am

I want to know why they didn't make the last boss a skarekrow.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:48 am

My guess is they hoped to avoid a catastrophic explosion from the swelling of my head. I've been bragging about my inclusion for a couple months now and all I've seen is a regular enemy. I'd have flooded the forum with ballads of my greatness if they made a Skarekrow boss....
    twisted
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:51 am

You could make a rhyme of your awesomeness.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:54 am

I'm sure come winter and console dlc I'll make it happen. Maybe another two days of solid rhyme
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:56 am

I can't find your old rhyme anywhere sad . I've been searching for it.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:09 am

They all have to be buried by now. Which one you thinking of? I might remember which thread it was in
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:09 am

I think it was in the "there's more to them" thread. But i'm not sure.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:14 am

Was it the Priscilla one?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:19 am

Yes.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 am

Here you go assuming my phone cooperated
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 am

Glitches I guess.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:43 am

Haha. You sure you wouldn't be a disease?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:43 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Here you go assuming my phone cooperated

Thanks a lot Skare. I'll save it on my computer this time silly
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:46 am

Spurgun wrote:Haha. You sure you wouldn't be a disease?

Nah, glitches.

Because now I can be sure that they will pay homage to me in the next game.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 am

I'm sure that everyone will hate you silly
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:56 am

Buggy, aren't you in the game already then?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 am

So he's the one that's been giving the dragon bad rep :evil:
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 am

I'm afraid so
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:00 am

I'll have to flame him every time i see him now sad
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 am

Didn't he do the negative rep thing for awhile? Maybe it was really to atone
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:10 am

Maybe. But i think he just did it because he thought it was cool silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:33 pm