Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
robsthedon
lordgodofhell
sonofartorias
FattyOfDoom
whitechikz11
Jovias-86
DarkW17
Emergence
RANT
Glutebrah
reim0027
15 posters

Unforseenone's plan to eliminate cheap players

reim0027
    reim0027

Unforseenone's plan to eliminate cheap players Empty Unforseenone's plan to eliminate cheap players

Post by reim0027 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:49 am

I got a PM from Unforseenone asking if I was interested in helping him cleanse areas of cheap players. He didn't go into detail, but he doesn't have a computer, so he asked me to post a thread here. If anyone is interested, pm him (PS3).

Last edited by reim0027 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Unforseenone's plan to eliminate cheap players Empty Re: Unforseenone's plan to eliminate cheap players

Post by Glutebrah Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:54 am

Unforseenone's plan to eliminate cheap players Vlc7y
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Unforseenone's plan to eliminate cheap players Empty Re: Unforseenone's plan to eliminate cheap players

Post by RANT Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:55 am

is it the burg project?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:00 am

It might be. That's where he wanted to start. He wants to lower the amount of cheap players. But, he didn't go into detail.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:01 am

How in the world did he PM you without a comp? I believe it takes more work to PM a mod than create a thread.

What's really going on here?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:03 am

He has already PM'd me and right now its the burg that he wants to target...his plan is to get alot of people in one area (the burg) to beat cheap players with honourable play...he is trying to restore some order to various dueling places in Lordran!!!!

reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:04 am

LOL. He sent the PM via PSN.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 am

I'm satisfied. Carry on.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:24 am

Ya lol he psn PM'd me I have been parked at the burg hosting with my new burg host and dropping my sign with my 40/40!!

Some people just don't get it tho...I summoned a guy and got vaded while waiting...the vader is bowing when the summon appears...the summon proceeds to BS the vader while he's bowing to me...I equiped hornets and got the summon but only after he OHKO'd the vader...but why what's the point I don't get the mindset of doing that Shrug

On a side note I ran into a gravelord hosting free for alls...he was dropping hum for everyone then tossing a loyds...everyone just went to town BSing and healing just a complete gong show...it was to funny check my youtube the vids on there....I got a double chain BS then on the 3rd attempt the guy woke up parry'd me and killed me Look Skyward
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:48 am

Yeah he mentioned the Burg... Lay down the plan guys
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 am

Yeah he has already a plan for other things but in BoB none
    FattyOfDoom
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by FattyOfDoom Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:46 pm

It will be a nice return for me, to help cleanse ze burg. I'm in.
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:17 pm

can i help i'm on x-box though
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 am

wow good ol' Unforseen's PSN project has made it to the wiki.

He sent me this project as well a bit back. Would be cool if we all had a unified agreement on what our 'taunt' move would be upon defeating dishonorable players in the burg. Something that would be easily recognizable.

That way when a ganker/dishonorable player loses to 3 or so of us consecutively, the taunt would make them think, hmmm, am I in the wrong place? XD

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:51 am

Great idea Lord I personally bow if you fight fairish (I am not unreasonable) and wave to cheap people...just to say bye bye TROLL!!!!

I have been sticking to the burg lately...it needs a bit of a clean up IMO!!!!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 am

yeah, whenever i find a fisher or someone that use lame/cheap tactics i wave goodbye to them.
    sonofartorias
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 am

maybe we turn our back's to them and proper bow
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 am

Ok im in, what about using undead rapport as a gesture?
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:20 am

People probably don't want to use a spell slot up for a gesture. Also would make it limited use until going back to a bonfire, but I don't really see that part being much of a problem.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:46 am

Idk what this is about, but i was pvping in the burg yesterday and it was horrible. It's like all the housewives want to get it out of their system before the nerfs. I literally had ten fights in a row that consisted of a flipping tank with a str weapon and hornet ring. Doing nothing but try to abuse lag and backstab me -_-

I can't wait for these nerfs, sorry if thats considered a spoiler i assume everyone expects nerfs.
    Derpwraith
    Derpwraith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Derpwraith Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Hmmmm... perhaps I wasn't reading carefully, how is this so called "project" going to work? I mean there's really no way to report anybody besides indicting them. (that, in my opinion, just raises their ego.) People will fight however they want, and that won't stop unless you cry for an update that solves your issues. The guy that came up with this probably got owned nine ways from Sunday from some troll, overreacted, and started PMing people about this so called "plan".
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:28 am

InfiniteDoomsday wrote:Hmmmm... perhaps I wasn't reading carefully, how is this so called "project" going to work? I mean there's really no way to report anybody besides indicting them. (that, in my opinion, just raises their ego.) People will fight however they want, and that won't stop unless you cry for an update that solves your issues. The guy that came up with this probably got owned nine ways from Sunday from some troll, overreacted, and started PMing people about this so called "plan".

Please don't judge people you know nothing about. Especially when in this case it's a well known Forum-goer who is about the exact opposite of what you said.

This plan has nothing to do with reporting people, and the 'plan' is not posted, you have to talk to him about it. As far as I understand the idea is more to beat the cheap players into the ground so hard that they don't want to get back up.

If you have nothing worthwhile to post on the matter or aren't interesting in joining, then please refrain from the inflammatory posts.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:45 am

im in, i love me a good brawl, ive been taking a major break recently but im ready to rip some throats and spill some guts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:56 pm