Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
reim0027
Ghadis_God
befowler
Spurgun
bmurn
Tolvo
cloudyeki
bloodpixel
Buggy Virus
BLA1NE
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
IceIfrit666
Seenblack
Forum Pirate
new deal
Wade_Wilson
Noob-of-Artorias
21 posters

Ever run into a fellow forum member?

Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ever run into a fellow forum member? Empty Ever run into a fellow forum member?

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Invading in the forest to grind souls and who should I find but Dancash, had a nice fair duel and he thoroughly kicked my *** XD, actually killed my by rolling into me with the Thorn armor, lol.

Anybody else randomly invade a fellow forum member?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Ever run into a fellow forum member? Empty Re: Ever run into a fellow forum member?

Post by Wade_Wilson Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 pm

I was summoned to a host in the depths, who had Aceluby with him. Good times.
    new deal
    new deal
    Casual
    Casual

Ever run into a fellow forum member? Empty Re: Ever run into a fellow forum member?

Post by new deal Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:12 pm

i have. dark souls pro
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Wade, DJ (hes not active now), fin, and 3 more who I can't remember.
    Seenblack
    Seenblack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Seenblack Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:29 pm

I invaded DarkSoulsMindEye once while we was doing parry testing and whatnot silly
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:00 pm

I've found a lot of you guys.
    I found Noob of Artorias last week or so.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Lots of times.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:45 pm

If I remember correctly, I randomly invaded Chiz and DamageCK. Both were a lot of fun!

My secret fear is that I'll invade someone from the forums and not realize it, and behave really terribly. silly I'm usually such a nice invader and I give great fights, but I know eventually I'll be an ******* and fight like a nub and it'll just happen to be against some forum member who's name I won't have recognized...
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:35 am

IceIfrit666 wrote:I've found a lot of you guys.
    I don't remember fighting you Ifrit, where was it...and how badly did I do? XP
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:48 am

All the time.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 am

I never do lol. I need to know where you guys all fight.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:06 am

I use a different PSN from my username, so if I do find someone they probably don't know it's me. It's how I fought Wyrm the first time, and he thought I was a DB hoarding bow user. I am an archer, but I just have the DBs I got in-game. Same goes for Jov.

Skare and Glatts in the forest too, but otherwise I don't think anyone else.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:48 am

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:

I never said I fought you. You somehow managed to throw yourself off the bridge near Alvina and I promptly slaughtered the host.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:27 am

IceIfrit666 wrote:
    Noob-of-Artorias wrote:

I never said I fought you. You somehow managed to throw yourself off the bridge near Alvina and I promptly slaughtered the host.
    I think I remember that, not one of my finer moments.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:19 am

I have quite a few times, I know Forum once invaded me but I actually don't remember who won our fight. We may have actually killed each other at the same time, because I know I did that with a forum member but I can't remember who. I invaded and dueled on in the forest and got trounced, didn't even realize it till afterwards. And I've done Co-Op with quite a few.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly "undead" but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:57 am

A few months back I came across DamageCK once in the burg for dueling and he promptly whooped me. I think it was a few times that evening that I gleefully attempted to beat him by breaking his weapons with my head.

Also ran into unforseenone on a night when I was tooling around in the parish doing wierd things. I think I kept sumoning solaire and lautrec to see if I could use them to fight the bridge wyvern and then I kept sumoning them to see how they would do against invaders. After getting crushed multiple times by unforseenone I think my crowning achievement was dressing in full lautrec gear in an effort to briefly confuse unforseenone. All attemps failed miserably. I moved on.

Last edited by bmurn on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : attempt to use commonly accepted spellings of english words)
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:00 pm

I've run into Baal, Forum, fruit, finpeku (twice actually), and some others that i can't remember.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:46 pm

I don't invade, but I've run into a lot of forum members either by being randomly invaded, or randomly summoned, or in a few cases both. Stalwarts include forum_pirate, wyrmhero, reim, fruitpunchninja, and lordgodofhell I think. I am also pretty sure I've run into forum people without realizing who it was (different psn v. forum name) because of the sheer volume of cheering and gift giving, or a DW jumping up and down and then bc'ing out.

p.s. if you do invade me, cheering is fun but I also expect a good beating so don't BC out.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:53 pm

I've run into Spurgun randomly while hunting, randomly invaded Fed while he was GLing, and had a few good duels with Jovias in the Moonpit, all at random.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:15 pm

I run into members on occasion. I've also run into future members and future FC participants as well.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 pm

The one and only time I've ever randomly encountered a forum member was when I invaded Doughguy in PW, but we didn't get to fight because he was "busy" (or rather quaking with fear) and ran thru the fog gate! lol!

J/K Dough u probably would have whooped me.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:44 pm

I've fought alongside many times with ZomgItsWubbies and once with Ghadis_God in the Forest. And I've invaded Greengoblin a couple of times in the Kiln.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Oh yeah, I caught befowler and a phantom in the burg doing a trade, but assumed he was a ganker got really viscious really fast. I'd forgotten that one.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Upark, what was your gamertag? I don't remember hunting with you.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Same as my name here. And I got killed almost instantly after you had invaded so we didn't get to see each other. But I think I got a glimpse of you while my corpse was fading away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:51 pm