Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
samster628
dancash1808
SnailsAndSlugs
Phoenix Rising
Moratoetje
Montante
menzinho
bloodpixel
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Wade_Wilson
Orango19
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Knight Alundil
ICEFANG
LordRevan
Glutebrah
Casdman
Forgetfulness
Juutas
Bcc17
24 posters

We need to do some research [SPOILERS]

Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

We need to do some research [SPOILERS] - Page 3 Empty Re: We need to do some research [SPOILERS]

Post by Knight Alundil Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:14 pm

ublug wrote:
    xelectrowolfx wrote:perhaps the calamity ring is the wrong version that drops when you kill the dragon the wrong way, has anyone tried killing him, by just shooting directely at his red eye??? perhaps it will cause it to crack draining his power and produce completely different results.
    You can kill the black dragon without help from gough, I guess you just shoot it with arrows when it flies past. Don't know if the outcome of the fight is different, since I have not seen anyone do it this way.

But as you say, the ring could also be a hint towards his eye being a very weak spot.

IF I get to NG+ at that point and IF my character can stand a chance doing it, ill get it done soon. Of course dont rely on me. lol.
    SnailsAndSlugs
    SnailsAndSlugs
    Casual
    Casual

We need to do some research [SPOILERS] - Page 3 Empty Re: We need to do some research [SPOILERS]

Post by SnailsAndSlugs Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 am

ublug wrote:
    xelectrowolfx wrote:perhaps the calamity ring is the wrong version that drops when you kill the dragon the wrong way, has anyone tried killing him, by just shooting directely at his red eye??? perhaps it will cause it to crack draining his power and produce completely different results.
    You can kill the black dragon without help from gough, I guess you just shoot it with arrows when it flies past. Don't know if the outcome of the fight is different, since I have not seen anyone do it this way.

But as you say, the ring could also be a hint towards his eye being a very weak spot.

I don't think it's a hint at a weak spot. Rather, the effects of his eye, when he snares you in mid air, create the same effect as the calamity ring. If you hadn't noticed, for like 20-30 seconds after he snares you with that attack, you will have the orange orb above your head as if you were wearing the calamity ring and will take double damage. It's a curse, essentially that kalameet's eye and the ring can cast.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:14 pm

Maybe the answer is in the ring, needs to be hidden away somewhere.
    SmittyRomps
    SmittyRomps
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SmittyRomps Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:38 pm

Seems to me they put the ring in there just to make the game harder and keep people intrested and playing. Theres plenty of people out there that stirctly pve and probably have max level characters. Also you gotta think they just released a new version of the game to increase customer base.

Also has anyone tried giving the guardian soul to dusk?
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:47 pm

SnailsAndSlugs wrote:If you hadn't noticed, for like 20-30 seconds after he snares you with that attack, you will have the orange orb above your head as if you were wearing the calamity ring and will take double damage. It's a curse, essentially that kalameet's eye and the ring can cast.
    Thanks, didn't notice that!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:26 am