Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
ErrJon6661
Rin
SoulsDark
Kyubi-Nick
User
ted1023
10 posters

Dark Souls withdrawal

ted1023
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dark Souls withdrawal Empty Dark Souls withdrawal

Post by ted1023 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:13 am

Since my wife has been playing her FF 13-2, I'm not allowed to use the ps3 till she's done...It's driving me insane the need to kill someone in PvP is overwhelming.. I miss the sound of an invader spawning... damn I'm addicted to this game..and I come here to live vicariously thru your games.lol
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Dark Souls withdrawal Empty Re: Dark Souls withdrawal

Post by User Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 am

I know your pain. I fell in love with a few weapons, strong weapons in which I hold dear. However, due to my 'searchings', I had to use alternative routes to remove time in favour for me. As well, I have gotten back on Dark Souls after a week of studying for my life. It was so hard not to play dark souls.

My soul is sucked into this game... meh
    Kyubi-Nick
    Kyubi-Nick
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Kyubi-Nick Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:40 am

Sometimes, when I'm doing my homework, and I look up and see my character sitting at the bonfire, I think, "One invasion couldn't hurt...."

30 invasions later I wind up here, with my stuff still around me and untouched.
    SoulsDark
    SoulsDark

Post by SoulsDark Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:57 am

Whenever I do my homework, the E3 story trailer on youtube keeps popping up in my head. silly
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:05 am

well i lv de game but i cant say im addicted... well its just a game despite the fact its so awesome its impossible for meh to describe if i was stuck in a room with a hot girl n a ps3 internet n dark souls i would resort to canibalism just so i could play the game for a bit longes:P oh sht i m addicted
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 am

I often plan my day in dark souls, while going through my day in real life. Then I get home and execute my plan for the particular character or build I'd doing. I havent been on in about a week. Its killing me but I've had school and work.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:26 am

ted1023 wrote:Since my wife has been playing her FF 13-2, I'm not allowed to use the ps3 till she's done...It's driving me insane the need to kill someone in PvP is overwhelming.. I miss the sound of an invader spawning... damn I'm addicted to this game..and I come here to live vicariously thru your games.lol

double that pain because of what she's playing.. :evil:

but yeah, safe to say a lot of the people on this forum will be addicted (so we can at least talk while we can't play it silly) I just space out randomly thinking about dark souls when im at work or studying.. pretty shocking really lol!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:34 am

PvP in real live, invade homes, kill people and steal their humanity!

Hmm, so how to deal with it. Do you draw or have any sort of artistic medium which you work with? Sometimes that will help me with any sort of addiction, writing or drawing away my will.
    gammlesvarte
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by gammlesvarte Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:15 pm

ted1023 wrote:Since my wife has been playing her FF 13-2, I'm not allowed to use the ps3 till she's done...It's driving me insane the need to kill someone in PvP is overwhelming.. I miss the sound of an invader spawning... damn I'm addicted to this game..and I come here to live vicariously thru your games.lol

buy another ps3 and ome more tv..
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Serious_Much wrote:

but yeah, safe to say a lot of the people on this forum will be addicted (so we can at least talk while we can't play it silly) I just space out randomly thinking about dark souls when im at work or studying.. pretty shocking really lol!

do I agree! I bought ff 13 and I gave it back, dunno what squaresoft is thinking this gam and final fantasy is my favorite game since the first one in NES as a kid, they took everything from the game, the graphics are great but you have no freedom in it.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Yesuurd wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

do I agree! I bought ff 13 and I gave it back, dunno what squaresoft is thinking this gam and final fantasy is my favorite game since the first one in NES as a kid, they took everything from the game, the graphics are great but you have no freedom in it.

YES! im a bit younger than you so havent played them all but i've played a good few and frankly yeah, XIII disappointed me. No freedom, combat was shocking and you didnt even control it so you could barely call it a game (QTE's are more interactive than this game) and story was pretty incoherent too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:31 pm