Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+44
magnanimus_leonis
SlakeMoth
Uparkaam
Mr. Tart
>Brave<
ssss_2_is_pwnage
Hanimir
Everynevers
H3adShotty
vatar5
philtitan
Hellion7776
theycallmerico
oregonav8r
CaptanSpudsy
bmurn
Glutebrah
WandererReece
Bamjam
n0rain
GrinTwist
StarScarJenova
Rudmed
Shakie666
sergeantstrawbery
Wilkinson3424
Massiren
RedderAI
Razielthemanslayer
IV_Mark_VI
Anonymous Proxy
BLA1NE
Ghadis_God
callipygias
Spurgun
befowler
Gazman0169
Doelker
raecor14
fujiphoenix
Garl_Vinland
Solaire_of_Astora
Tolvo
ViralEnsign_
48 posters

Most Embarassing Deaths......

Hellion7776
    Regular
    Regular

Most Embarassing Deaths...... - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Embarassing Deaths......

Post by Hellion7776 Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:54 am

StockpileThomas wrote:I got killed by Pinwheel.

Most Embarassing Deaths...... - Page 4 2707236321

Wait WHAT??? How? To make it even remotely enjoyable, I summon Leroy and let him do the killing and I just play dodge ball in the corner! How did you end up dieing to him, I wanna hear the story!
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 am

On my first character I had this horrible experience:

I was in the Daughter of Chaos bonfire, and I wanted to return to Firelink Shrine. I also had a lot of souls (bah, they were a lot to me for that moment in time...) Blighttown unnerved me, and I wasn't too comfortable going through it, even if I was going to exit it using the "easy" route. I survive everything, reach the Valley of Drakes, then to New Londo to take up the elevator...I sigh in relief, thinking myself freed from any danger...and then I proceed to fall down the elevator hole because I thought it was down there and apparently it was up at Firelink. I cannot describe how dissapointed I was when I respawned at the Daughter of Chaos bonfire. To see a sliver of hope, and to have it taken away from me.like that... Of course, after that I lost all the souls because I died two times in a row to the Blighttown elevator.

Gravity is a cruel mistress.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:06 am

I was pvping in one of the main new PvP area (I try to never give spoilers unless it's the pc discussion >.<) and I got trapped between the stairs and the wall with a sliver of hp by some tryhard noob turtling with a buffed pike behind a Havel's shield who also spams GC. I was laughing my *** off when he killed me like that.

and I was laughing my *** off when I came back into his world and dead angle wrath of the god'd him and backstabbed him 3 strait times. happy
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:20 pm

Hellion7776 wrote:

Wait WHAT??? How? To make it even remotely enjoyable, I summon Leroy and let him do the killing and I just play dodge ball in the corner! How did you end up dieing to him, I wanna hear the story!

It was NG+ and I got c*cky... it's the easiest boss in the game. I'm pretty sure I was using a slow weapon and I was medium rolling. He kept teleporting and multiplying, and all the magic being tossed around overwhelmed me...

Prostration

I figured, "Well, now I've died to ever boss in the game at least once..."

-_-
    Hellion7776
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hellion7776 Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:43 am

StockpileThomas wrote:
    Hellion7776 wrote:

It was NG+ and I got c*cky... it's the easiest boss in the game. I'm pretty sure I was using a slow weapon and I was medium rolling. He kept teleporting and multiplying, and all the magic being tossed around overwhelmed me...

Most Embarassing Deaths...... - Page 4 1330857165

I figured, "Well, now I've died to ever boss in the game at least once..."

-_-

NICE! I feel a challenge comming on. "How many Pinwheel copies can you avoid at once!" Summon someone with a CapCard and have them sit up top and watch!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:09 am

I came back to DKS after a solid week of dedicated FPS Borderlands 2....I almost died in the Undead Asylum.....
    Hellion7776
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hellion7776 Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:26 am

New low for me today...
    New toon, Thor build I read about, Gargoyle COOP...
    ... 1 too many back rolls landed me in the forest below, much to the LOLs of the other 2 players...
    lol! Most Embarassing Deaths...... - Page 4 2707236321 lol!
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:14 am

I started a new character today (a cleric, and by the way it gave me quite a bit of trouble since I'm not used to having 0 poise and light armor) and I went to the graveyard to pick up the items...I had the Claymore, so I thought "I will kill the skeletons"...

I was doing fine, stunlocking them, but then I got careless and I got parried by one, I survived the riposte but the skeleton made me fall through the floor...it was funny, I was falling for several seconds, and when the "You Died" screen appeared I was still falling, I never saw my character hit the ground and it wasn't the animation that plays when you fall into a bottomless pit either...
    Gazoinks
    Gazoinks

Post by Gazoinks Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:21 am

Like many others, I imagine, running off the bridge at the first Burg bonfire due to impatience. I've done that at least three times.
    Anonymous Proxy
    Anonymous Proxy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anonymous Proxy Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Spoiler:

I don't see the spoiler tag in the title. So I am putting my death there.
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 pm

I died against Pinwheel yesterday, I went there before Blighttown, there were like 6 clones already, Pinwheel had a sliver of hp and I tried to get him with a lightning spear...he floats away, dodging the spear, and then I get hit by two spells. The worst thing is that I decided to go help Reah to get better miracles and now I'm still trying to get away from the TotG. At least I did save her...

P.S.: I don't even have a light source big grin
    sheikhsiva

Post by sheikhsiva Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 am

Running through the forest as an invader, being chased by three jumpers......leading them on a merry trail through all the mobs.....forest is cleared.....quickly switch to my Homing crystal soulmass.....let all of them gang up around me.....all set to tank their hits while my soulmass does its work......have both bellowing dragoncrest ring and dusk crown equipped with 62 int.......cast the spell.....and i see too late that i have pressed the up button 1 too many times.....and in the most epic fail of all time....turn into a tree!!!..... with three guys around me....I did make them stop in surprise for a moment though....before they proceeded to cut me to ribbons....good times....

I swear, I thought all of their Masks of the various Family Members, had, for the first time that I've noticed, this real quizzical and confused look.....should I pretend I didn't just see him turn into a tree in front of me and go search elsewhere ?? / or should I proceed with the wood cutting??....the fun part was it confused me so much as well that I stayed a tree till they started chopping !!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:06 am