Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
BIG TIME MASTER
ssss_2_is_pwnage
SlakeMoth
Gazman0169
Everynevers
dianaduh
mugenis4real
StockpileThomas
RANT
Pesth
Slarg232
callipygias
IceIfrit666
tard01
18 posters

So my girlfriend played Dark Souls...

TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

So my girlfriend played Dark Souls... - Page 2 Empty Re: So my girlfriend played Dark Souls...

Post by TheBigLebowski Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 am

My GF plays it too, maybe more than I. Haha.
    anath
    anath

So my girlfriend played Dark Souls... - Page 2 Empty Re: So my girlfriend played Dark Souls...

Post by anath Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 pm

OK, as a significant other who picked it up after my husband played for a while, I empathise with your gf immensely happy. I didn't scream as much, but I think my heart was racing just as hard. And kudos to her for wanting to do it all herself... there were a few times that I just handed the controller to my husband. Like trying to get to the bonfire in the parish above the blacksmith the first time. Seriously, I don't know now why I found that so hard the first time, but it was killer the first time!

You want to keep her hooked? Get a second copy of the game and play together. It's a lot of fun, and makes it much more manageable for the newly initiated. With 3 players in our household, we are really really close to buying a third XBox so we can all play together.
    Elite Knight
    Elite Knight
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elite Knight Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Man, you guys are lucky. I'm the only one out of my friends who likes Dark Souls. It's hard to find people who will actually play this game, mostly because people get bent out of shape over its difficulty, which is one of the reasons why I love the game so much.

Watching my best friend play it for the first time was rather hilarious though, watching the Asylum Demon beat him down (I've never lost to that creature, not even with my very first character, which began my initiation into the Souls series, and I never plan on losing. Fingers are crossed.)

Still, I wish I knew people close to me that actually played and liked this game. :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:36 pm