Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
phantomblk
boomflair
TehInfamousAmos
Mr_Bungle50221
Spurgun
Ciledaknuf
mrbeckham87
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Vadislov
Brokewilly
FellipeMariano
Federally
Yukon
Shkar
DarkW17
Serious_Much
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
Jovias-86
billy_bayonet
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
ViralEnsign_
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
WyrmHero
Wilkinson3424
33 posters

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 pm

n im the Dark lord not to mention Gwyn dont parry he slices at u
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 6 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Serious_Much wrote:..i guess wilkinson is hard at work writing the lore for the alliance with the darkstalkers.. least i hope..

the covenant politics would get even more stupid if you guys went for the LH, also the knights would have no allies... again.
    ^_^
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 pm

And just like that, Operation: Banana Pancakes Awesomeness is a success. Everything's coming up Plagius.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 pm

y... y must u pick we could have not had the DS or LH after our asses n im personally more afraid of the DS
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Shkar wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:..i guess wilkinson is hard at work writing the lore for the alliance with the darkstalkers.. least i hope..

the covenant politics would get even more stupid if you guys went for the LH, also the knights would have no allies... again.

It's ok, I just became Gwyn.

It's cool, I was the one who killed logan and helped create crystal magics silly

Mine's slightly less ridiculous than having artorias and gwyn serving nito though haha lol!

...so dough i'm guessing we'll have the assassin's permanently on our payroll to increase numbers? lol
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Lol i know... Serious why are you always so serious?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

It's cool, I was the one who killed logan and helped create crystal magics silly

Mine's slightly less ridiculous than having artorias and gwyn serving nito though haha lol!

...so dough i'm guessing we'll have the assassin's permanently on our payroll to increase numbers? lol

Hey! I was in character as my knight at the time!

Well, out of character as my knight.

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Lol i know... Serious why are you always so serious?

Contractual obligations.

Last edited by Shkar on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:55 pm

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:55 pm

can i ask we have another alliance of another cov? bet u cant guess it.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:can i ask we have another alliance of another cov? bet u cant guess it.

The Legion of Doom?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:56 pm

What ever happened to bind_Mind? MY SIG WAS ON HIS QUEUE, i hope he is ok...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

We may have too lol. Too bad all of them but Fin are NK members silly
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:57 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:can i ask we have another alliance of another cov? bet u cant guess it.

Speak
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:What ever happened to bind_Mind? MY SIG WAS ON HIS QUEUE, i hope he is ok...
    Too much work for him so he left the forums.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:57 pm

anyway id like for us to make an alliance with the Followers of Izalith
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 pm

I think they already consider us allys, we just never had a strong firm handshake over it.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Shkar wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:yet i beat u within how long? n i dnt even need tht much hp not to mention ur the only parryable boss tht i always personally parry

Again, 1000 years of fire damage, and I can't think. You think two can't play the parry game?

*Azazel 'the kinslayer' steps in and OHKO parrys Gwyn then immediately turns around and fire tempests Nito......let there be darkness now* Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 6 3378427106
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:00 am

well y not make it official no one ever asked them for alliances n they have no enemies so its a win win situation.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:00 am

I can do that to! *Krythor enters the abyss, pokes kaathe a few times until he crys and runs away*

Mine is more realistic.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:00 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

We may have too lol. Too bad all of them but Fin are NK members silly

don't forget errjon winking

but yeah, i only just realised that looking at the list... well amos is stalker at heart but in any war he'll have interest clash.... this is the one issue with the assassin's it's impossible for you to not have clashing interests in a war lol!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 am

DarkW17 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:yet i beat u within how long? n i dnt even need tht much hp not to mention ur the only parryable boss tht i always personally parry

Again, 1000 years of fire damage, and I can't think. You think two can't play the parry game?

*Azazel 'the kinslayer' steps in and OHKO parrys Gwyn then immediately turns around and fire tempests Nito......let there be darkness now* Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 6 3378427106

but y... is it because we sided with the LH?
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:08 am

I guess now's as good a time as any, I'm resigning from the gravesworn, I was only here shortly and I'm sure my 'abilities' won't be missed. I guess covenants just aren't my thing, and I simply don't have time for this one with real life getting in the way.

Good luck to you fellow servants of the first.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:09 am

Yukon wrote:I guess now's as good a time as any, I'm resigning from the gravesworn, I was only here shortly and I'm sure my 'abilities' won't be missed. I guess covenants just aren't my thing, and I simply don't have time for this one with real life getting in the way.

Good luck to you fellow servants of the first.
    That's too bad, but i understand. Good luck!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:10 am

oh my we keep losing people anyway thank you for your help when you were with us fellow servent of the first.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:11 am

Wait till DLC comes out you'll see all the newbies and old vets wanting to join.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:33 pm