Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
phantomblk
boomflair
TehInfamousAmos
Mr_Bungle50221
Spurgun
Ciledaknuf
mrbeckham87
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Vadislov
Brokewilly
FellipeMariano
Federally
Yukon
Shkar
DarkW17
Serious_Much
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
Jovias-86
billy_bayonet
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
ViralEnsign_
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
WyrmHero
Wilkinson3424
33 posters

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by Serious_Much Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 pm

I say even if it is your first time, you still have views and ideas for what to do with the cov. You still are an extra guy to organise. It's not rocket science running a cov, you just have to be diplomatic with everyone and do what is best for the whole and to bring in greater interest.

Consider yourself capable lol!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 5 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:18 pm

k thnks fer the tips n info both of you
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:36 pm

The only thing I can suggest is trying to keep up to date with who is coming and going from the Cov.

Check the members section and if you havent seen them on the forum then remove them until they either come back or not.

Either way a covenant that is well run like that usually succeeds.... I know then NK and Darkstalkers do this.

Oh and Wolf you wanted in on the lore? Write something about your character or something along those lines and post it. I would like to see how you write.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:58 pm

i already made a story way back when i assume u didnt read it?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:03 pm

I didint see it, i love to read, and i love to write, where is it wolf?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:07 pm

in the lore section heres a link https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8556-character-bio-compendeum

EDIT: mine is twin wolves
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:45 pm

DoughGuy wrote:You tricked me! silly
    It was true at the time tongue

Not really a trick. Some very good people wanted to keep going. As I am not a fan of doing the same thing often I would only re start under different conditions.....

We will see if it works out. Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 5 3022602407
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:46 pm

dancash1808 wrote:wait what wolf's in a leadership position ? twisted twisted *pulls strings*
    also wooh! more gravelord tour! Dx Y U NO PUBLICISE MORE
    I dont generally venture into the pvp section for more than a short foray because it is filled with rage.

There is no set date that is why. sorry :drunken:
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I think it would help if you wolfs learned to type properly in prose first, then maybe you can sort actual **** out happy

I'd also say don't start pulling rank, or delegating crap jobs to one and better to another, make it a group effort and joint decisions involving all of you guys, AND your members. Thats how to keep the covenant members happy, take the cov in the directtion that's best for it and insure you guys don't have another leadership bust up like what happened before.

End of lecture, you can plan and coordinate in peace now lol!

Serious_much the conciense of the covenant page. Prostration Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 5 2250187301 :00043: lol!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:55 pm

hey DxV04 hows the tour goin? btw ive always wantwed to ask is tht just a one time thing?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:06 pm

*Artorias sits in his quarters deep in thought This decision cannot be made lightly, his choice could be the destruction of the gravesworn, he must choose carefully. But who would he pick? The saviors from the abyss, who offer life serving them, or death. Or the Lifehunters who betrayed us once, and may do it again. He looks over at a corpse* Well what do you think, who should we join. *The skeleton lays looks up, unable to speak he just sort've wobbles around, Artorias rolls his eyes and enters the main hall of the gravesworn* Gentlemen! we are stuck in a rut it would seem, our old brothers in blood have offered an alliance again, this has upset the dark lord of the darkstalkers, what do you think my friends. *Half of the crowd angrily yelled "The lifehunters deserve to die!" and "They had their chance!" while the other half chanted "They are our true brothers! the darkstalkers must die!"* *He silenced the crowed with the slow wave of his hand* Brothers, make your mind, I do what is best for the gravesworn. Tell me when you have decided on who we will join.

Vote here! : https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12036-gravesworn-alliance-poll
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:*Artorias sits in his quarters deep in thought This decision cannot be made lightly, his choice could be the destruction of the gravesworn, he must choose carefully. But who would he pick? The saviors from the abyss, who offer life serving them, or death. Or the Lifehunters who betrayed us once, and may do it again. He looks over at a corpse* Well what do you think, who should we join. *The skeleton lays looks up, unable to speak he just sort've wobbles around, Artorias rolls his eyes and enters the main hall of the gravesworn* Gentlemen! we are stuck in a rut it would seem, our old brothers in blood have offered an alliance again, this has upset the dark lord of the darkstalkers, what do you think my friends. *Half of the crowd angrily yelled "The lifehunters deserve to die!" and "They had their chance!" while the other half chanted "They are our true brothers! the darkstalkers must die!"* *He silenced the crowed with the slow wave of his hand* Brothers, make your mind, I do what is best for the gravesworn. Tell me when you have decided on who we will join.

Vote here! : https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12036-gravesworn-alliance-poll

We can be normal characters now? Dibs on Gwyn.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:36 pm

i pick Dark lord hahahahah no but seriously i pick him should push come to shove
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:I think it would help if you wolfs learned to type properly in prose first, then maybe you can sort actual **** out happy

I'd also say don't start pulling rank, or delegating crap jobs to one and better to another, make it a group effort and joint decisions involving all of you guys, AND your members. Thats how to keep the covenant members happy, take the cov in the directtion that's best for it and insure you guys don't have another leadership bust up like what happened before.

End of lecture, you can plan and coordinate in peace now lol!

Serious_much the conciense of the covenant page. Prostration Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 5 2250187301 :00043: lol!

I try my best D, i try Prostration
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:i pick Dark lord hahahahah no but seriously i pick him should push come to shove

Please, I'll just keep sending knights to link the flame. What could your "Dark Lord" do about that?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 pm

kick ur *** as he does either way if u relink or dnt u die
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:kick ur *** as he does either way if u relink or dnt u die

Please. I'm the Lord of Sunlight.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:42 pm

plz the main char beats u thus the Dark lord beats u also should he not relink th fire
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:43 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:plz the main char beats u thus the Dark lord beats u also should he not relink th fire

Yeah, the main character "beats" me after I spend a thousand years on fire and go insane. Do you have any idea what that does to someone's HP?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:44 pm

yet i beat u within how long? n i dnt even need tht much hp not to mention ur the only parryable boss tht i always personally parry
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:45 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:yet i beat u within how long? n i dnt even need tht much hp not to mention ur the only parryable boss tht i always personally parry

Again, 1000 years of fire damage, and I can't think. You think two can't play the parry game?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:49 pm

..i guess wilkinson is hard at work writing the lore for the alliance with the darkstalkers.. least i hope..

the covenant politics would get even more stupid if you guys went for the LH, also the knights would have no allies... again.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Serious_Much wrote:..i guess wilkinson is hard at work writing the lore for the alliance with the darkstalkers.. least i hope..

the covenant politics would get even more stupid if you guys went for the LH, also the knights would have no allies... again.

It's ok, I just became Gwyn.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Serious_Much wrote:..i guess wilkinson is hard at work writing the lore for the alliance with the darkstalkers.. least i hope..

Guess what they did Serious. Go check the LH thread.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Ok Artorias wont be Gravesworn leader, Krythor is. Artorias is Oolacile cov leader... Damn you dough! anyway we are officially allied with the Lifehunters again. Party time!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:37 am