Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
phantomblk
boomflair
TehInfamousAmos
Mr_Bungle50221
Spurgun
Ciledaknuf
mrbeckham87
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Vadislov
Brokewilly
FellipeMariano
Federally
Yukon
Shkar
DarkW17
Serious_Much
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
Jovias-86
billy_bayonet
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
ViralEnsign_
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
WyrmHero
Wilkinson3424
33 posters

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by cloudyeki Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:47 am

Just because a lore character dies doesn't mean the person can't just make a new lore character in his place. Hopefully in a whole new tune when compared to the old character.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 2 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:49 am

But why would he die? What would require the hand to die?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:49 am

Boy if you ever need help with the Gravesworn I will always help out. I just realise that I couldnt run the GS on my own. Hoepfully when you guys get this up and running I can comeback as a member.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:26 am

hey dnt forget about me im helpin to run the gravesworn as well. btw since i am helping run it as co-leader do i get to b in lore as well?

EDIT: i also agree tht we should join the Lifehunters.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:54 am

Yeah I meant the both of you.

And yeah sure create a character and I can get you up to speed with how dough and the rest of us do lore!
    Cidek
    Cidek
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cidek Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:40 am

WyrmHero wrote:IDK, treason maybe? You guys are the writers, I just need allies to defeat the DS once and for all, and why not my old brothers in arms?

I've seen you making mass invasion event in Painted world tomorrow.
    How bout gravelord servants come there to spread BP as the begginning of new alliance?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:42 am

Well that would be up to Warwolf and Wilks but im down for it if they agree.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 am

WyrmHero wrote:Why Viral out? He created the whole thing. Can we become allies again? Fed was the cause of Gravesworn decay when he made the alliance with the Darkstalkers. I'm thinking about a war with them again, what say you?
    I'm fairly sure allying with DS wasn't the cause. some other things happened around that time which had more effect if you ask me silly
    as for war with us LOLLOLOLOL *sets up a deck chair in PW and sits unopposed*

WyrmHero wrote:IDK, treason maybe? You guys are the writers, I just need allies to defeat the DS once and for all, and why not my old brothers in arms?
    Defeat us once and for all? silly Once would be a start my friend lol!
    And as I recall treason is treated rather mercilessly around here. isnt that right?

Also not a long break from DkS atall wyrm. trying to lul us into a false sense of security eh?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 am

Congrats Twilightwarwolf and Wilks on your new co-leadership of the GS!!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:53 am

@Dan I'm on break but I'm watching the forum constantly this is my second home. I think you should call amos back cause we'll be hitting harder this time.

@Cidek and all Gravesworn You are welcome to join our mass invasion to spread some misery. It's this Saturday, 8:00 pm EST.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:04 am

You ally with them Wilks and the DS will rip every one of your Members in two pieces, We bled for you when your own failed to show up, and this is how you repay us!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:26 am

We could actually have a 3 way split in the covs, although that would make any wars annoying.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 am

I find it amusing the darkstalkers seem to have a reputation for dishonourable conduct considering...

Apparently the gravesworn are back with the LH

Hey dough shall we ally fr no lore reasons whatsoever but because we are feeling squeezed out in terms of our alliances? lol!

Infact. the new war should be the honour wars! the noble knights and the comparatively honourable darkstalkers against the treacherous and backstabbing LH/GS alliance!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 am

Are you kidding me? DS are the dishonorable and will always be!!! That's why I hate you so much!!!! NK/LH alliance was pure convenience because we shared same interests!!!! Gravesworn are my brothers and Fed was influenced by you to betray me!!! Now it's 3vs1!!!!!!!!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!!!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 am

Sounds good dan silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:35 am

WyrmHero wrote:Are you kidding me? DS are the dishonorable and will always be!!! That's why I hate you so much!!!! NK/LH alliance was pure convenience because we shared same interests!!!! Gravesworn are my brothers and Fed was influenced by you to betray me!!! Now it's 3vs1!!!!!!!!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!!!
    3 vs 1? Whose your third ally?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 am

Dough you can't join them seriously. They're despicable, humanity hungry dishonorable fing demons. We need to kill them all.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:38 am

All covs against DS... This kinda makes me proud happy
    Are we really that good that you need 3 diff covs to beat us... lol

Bring it on guys!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 am

Who said anything about joining them?
    Why would I put my troops in thr firing line when I can just let you the GS and DS batter each other bloody and then sweep in to clear you all up at the end?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 am

WyrmHero wrote:Are you kidding me? DS are the dishonorable and will always be!!! That's why I hate you so much!!!! NK/LH alliance was pure convenience because we shared same interests!!!! Gravesworn are my brothers and Fed was influenced by you to betray me!!! Now it's 3vs1!!!!!!!!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, in what way are the LH honourable? course you would never do anything dishonorable would you... :roll:

Okay so this Darkstalkers are dishonourable thing, when have we been the aggressors. when have we been dishonest. you talk of us like we have done something wrong but we are the victim of LH aggression, admittedly a victim that sent you flying when you attacked us but still...

Also dough look how quickly LH will replace you when it suits them.
    I should also point out there are darkwraiths among their ranks.
    Hypocrisy..

Oh yeah and the knights are going to ally with the zombies and the abominations to stamp out the humans? hrm...

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:42 am

I know you don't like GS but BPs are so rare NK has never fought them. In fact GS can help you because they farm invaders while you guys do coop.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:45 am

I'm talking lore wise here, its in Oscar's best interests to just sit back and enjoy the spectacle.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:46 am

Lets do a quick goals comparison shall we:

Gravesworn We exist to propagate the Misery Nito would want us to inflict on the
    living

Noble Knights The undead lord Nito has built an undead army to rival the armies of the living. The half-breed spawn of Seath is in hiding, working on her secret plans. We are the Noble Knights, and we will not allow these travesties to stand.

Oh yeah and the OP here needs updating for the gravesworn unless they are not really allying with you. the war we just won is still in upcoming events and oscars life knights are under enemies.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:48 am

dancash1808 wrote:

I'm sorry, in what way are the LH honourable? course you would never do anything dishonorable would you... :roll:

Okay so this Darkstalkers are dishonourable thing, when have we been the aggressors. when have we been dishonest. you talk of us like we have done something wrong but we are the victim of LH aggression, admittedly a victim that sent you flying when you attacked us but still...

Also dough look how quickly LH will replace you when it suits them.
    I should also point out there are darkwraiths among their ranks.
    Hypocrisy..

Oh yeah and the knights are going to ally with the zombies and the abominations to stamp out the humans? hrm...

Dude read our etiquette of invasion code. We would never chain bs nor use any cheap tactics unlike the DS. Our DWs are the honorable ones hello the RSS is in my world. And the DS code says kill anything by any means and you don't have any honor code. I still remember being TWoP HR bsed in that war by a stupid DS. Look Skyward
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 am

WyrmHero wrote:
    Dude read our etiquette of invasion code. We would never chain bs nor use any cheap tactics unlike the DS.
    Of course you wouldn't....

WyrmHero wrote:
    Our DWs are the honorable ones hello the RSS is in my world. And the DS code says kill anything by any means and you don't have any honor code. I still remember being TWoP HR bsed in that war by a stupid DS. Look Skyward
    But they are still humanity sucking demons Shrug

Interestingly there is nothing about the good old Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 2 3378427106 in the NK OP....

Besides I always maintain that darkmoons are more dishonourable than darkwraiths but there we go silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:09 pm