Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
phantomblk
boomflair
TehInfamousAmos
Mr_Bungle50221
Spurgun
Ciledaknuf
mrbeckham87
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Vadislov
Brokewilly
FellipeMariano
Federally
Yukon
Shkar
DarkW17
Serious_Much
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
Jovias-86
billy_bayonet
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
ViralEnsign_
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
WyrmHero
Wilkinson3424
33 posters

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 10 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by FellipeMariano Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:09 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:damnit i made it void!!!!

You can't fix it anymore... The alliance is made and it's for real!

Lifehunters and Gravesworn are going to battle together!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 10 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Well what if wulf agrees hat we should reconsider and think it through?

EDIT: oh nevermind its already done and over with *sigh*
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:25 pm

"Men, it would seem the Darkstalkers have threatened the king Nito, and Queen Priscilla in attempt to destroy all of mankind for their own selfish needs. They always sought to destroy us, I knew we could'int trust the Darkstalkers, do not let their petty trickery and sly tongues trick you into false deals and traps. They are a menace to all, and they must be put down! Ready your black phantoms, we will fight beside our brothers in blood, The Lifehunters once more."
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:30 pm

k where is a lore with me n wulf in it?

EDIT: i do like how u write im just curious so i apologixe if i offended
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:32 pm

You dont have to write lore if your a leader, but you can anytime you like, if you would like to have a meeting of the council type lore, then we could message eachother and ill post it.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:35 pm

tht would be nice so how would i be in lore because we are co-leaders so how would u do it? i can go along but its difficult for me to start.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:36 pm

We do need to reconsider I've said that 3 times
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Wolf its too late, besides like many people said an alliance would not make sense with the darkstalkers, they want to consume the world in darkness, including our catacombs.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 pm

i want to but i need another leader agree with me

EDIT: so can u start a lore thing with me in it so i can continue it?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:15 pm

hey wilks can u fx the leader thing fer ebon hand main page ion it it still say virals the leader where i am now the leader if im not mistaken

EDIT: I swear I will try to use correct grammar more often but I'm not used to it yet.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:21 pm

DxV04 wrote:He has been telling me this for the longest time. He also told me the only time he has gotten BPs is in NG+.
    So when we reached Btown he saw a gravelord sign by the second bonfire but again no BPs, he then switched to his whale force toon that was in NG+ already and instantly had BPs.
    He did it again when the Tour reached Sen's, he started playing with his Tour character in NG, then he switched to his NG+ character and BP serpent men appeard.
    To me this is good enough evidence to support his theory. Which I now agree with.

Hey Dx - I appreciate all of the research you (and other contributors) have done on gaining an understanding of gravelord mechanics - excellent stuff Prostration .
    I do have one question - I understand when you say BPs are more likely to occur in a player's world in NG+ but does the NG+ variable apply to both the GL and infected or just the infected player's game? Or put another way - does the likelihood of infection increase when the GL AND the potential target of an infection are in NG+ OR just either one?

Still evolving folks.

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:38 pm

DarkW17 wrote:The thing I find funny is everyone keeps saying how it doesn't make sense for GS and DS to be allies because the lore doesn't fit....lore doesn't win you wars last time I check a good alliance does tho!

LH tend to host more than vade therefore they would be less of a threat to GS...us DS only vade and kill bosses so we can't be vaded unlilke LH who would keep the boss alive so they can host...they are a cracked red away we arnt...you cannot get us unless we wanna come to you through orb or your sign...then it could be a 3v1....we are the ones that can be a real thorn in your side....a host is of little threat to you!

Hey well I have no say anymore and..... going back to the Lifehunters is something I would not have done.... now both the lore dough and I write is getting super *** up.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:41 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:The thing I find funny is everyone keeps saying how it doesn't make sense for GS and DS to be allies because the lore doesn't fit....lore doesn't win you wars last time I check a good alliance does tho!

LH tend to host more than vade therefore they would be less of a threat to GS...us DS only vade and kill bosses so we can't be vaded unlilke LH who would keep the boss alive so they can host...they are a cracked red away we arnt...you cannot get us unless we wanna come to you through orb or your sign...then it could be a 3v1....we are the ones that can be a real thorn in your side....a host is of little threat to you!

Hey well I have no say anymore and..... going back to the Lifehunters is something I would not have done.... now both the lore dough and I write is getting super *** up.

i'm surprised you'd released was out by the time this change was mad...

cue drum roll lol!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:41 pm

hey viral could u write a good opening in the lore for me? n is there a new lore thread?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:42 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:

Thats cool Ill take my SL 70 GL build to NG+ and yeah DxV dont forget we both made the GS together.

Sounds excellent. And of course not man, I give you the full credit because you came to me with questions hehe. I just helped out on the Xbox side.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Brokewilly wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:He has been telling me this for the longest time. He also told me the only time he has gotten BPs is in NG+.
    So when we reached Btown he saw a gravelord sign by the second bonfire but again no BPs, he then switched to his whale force toon that was in NG+ already and instantly had BPs.
    He did it again when the Tour reached Sen's, he started playing with his Tour character in NG, then he switched to his NG+ character and BP serpent men appeard.
    To me this is good enough evidence to support his theory. Which I now agree with.

Hey Dx - I appreciate all of the research you (and other contributors) have done on gaining an understanding of gravelord mechanics - excellent stuff Prostration .
    I do have one question - I understand when you say BPs are more likely to occur in a player's world in NG+ but does the NG+ variable apply to both the GL and infected or just the infected player's game? Or put another way - does the likelihood of infection increase when the GL AND the potential target of an infection are in NG+ OR just either one?

Still evolving folks.

Indeed it is still evolving.

The curse seeks players in NG+. So 3 worlds get cursed in a lobby of 32. The NG+ players will attract the BPs, instead of the NG players. To me it only has to do with the target victim being in NG+. It does not matter from what I can perceive if the GL is NG or NG+

What I am worried about is if this tendency seeks out players in NG+++++ before the lower NG+'s

That really worries me.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 pm

By the way, I am sorry Wolves... LH GL alliance endorsed by me. In fact, I welcome the LH's to make the TOG their second home.

PS:

Billy should be nicer and share his manwich otherwise thiswould not happen! :suspect:
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 pm

DxV04 wrote:By the way, I am sorry Wolves... LH GL alliance endorsed by me. In fact, I welcome the LH's to make the TOG their second home.

That part sounds rather sinister in light of your earlier comment about perma GL'ing... silly I like your style twisted
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:52 pm

lol and the LH LOVE hosting too lol!

I think i see ulterior motive. twisted
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Ok wilks wats the point of a coleadership if u dnt discuss stiff with the others
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Ok wilks wats the point of a coleadership if u dnt discuss stiff with the others

A good question, but possibly one you guys should discuss out of the public eye. lest you undermine the leadership more, if you know what I mean

(good luck with this lot wolf lol! I wouldn't have taken on the job you have... )
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Ok wilks wats the point of a coleadership if u dnt discuss stiff with the others

How long have you guys been leaders for again? lol!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Less that three days.....
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Wow, 3 days and your already like the U.S. congress. Congrats
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Dibs on RP'ing as OBAMA!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:20 am