Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
phantomblk
boomflair
TehInfamousAmos
Mr_Bungle50221
Spurgun
Ciledaknuf
mrbeckham87
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Vadislov
Brokewilly
FellipeMariano
Federally
Yukon
Shkar
DarkW17
Serious_Much
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
Jovias-86
billy_bayonet
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
ViralEnsign_
cloudyeki
DoughGuy
WyrmHero
Wilkinson3424
33 posters

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 9 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:01 am

Right for every gallon of blood we spilt in the Archives, we shall spill 10 gallons of GS blood, you brought this on yourself!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!> - Page 9 Empty Re: Gravesworn, Servants of the First. <Under new management!>

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:17 am

Wilks we need to talk!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 am

i have dramataic music somewhere give me a sec ill find it.....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:23 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Wilks we need to talk!
    Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:30 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey DxV04 hows the tour goin? btw ive always wantwed to ask is tht just a one time thing?

The Tour crashed when we reached Sen's. So it is going bad. No enough people. We (meaning those who still want the tour to go on) are trying to reset in NG+ since Al1000 has proven that the curse seeks out those in NG+ first before cursing those in NG.

It is a Tour of Lordran meaning we are going through the whole game so it is not a one time thing.

I expected all the Gravesworn to show up but they didn't so that pissed me off.

I understand some could not make it because of their work schedule or other things that are more important.

However that is why we only met every 2 weeks and 2 sessions where created and players where only asked to play between 3 to 5 hours.
    Which in my opinion is not very demanding.

It is as if the Darkstalkers had and event and only half showed up because they where playing other games or PvP with others while the Tour event was going on. :x

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:35 am

Yukon wrote:I guess now's as good a time as any, I'm resigning from the gravesworn, I was only here shortly and I'm sure my 'abilities' won't be missed. I guess covenants just aren't my thing, and I simply don't have time for this one with real life getting in the way.

Good luck to you fellow servants of the first.

Hope to see you online bro. Thank for the good times!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 am

Federally wrote:Well because my DarkStalker is a cute little girl
    Drake had a sex change silly Her name is Drakeana cheers
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:50 am

DxV04 wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:hey DxV04 hows the tour goin? btw ive always wantwed to ask is tht just a one time thing?

The Tour crashed when we reached Sen's. So it is going bad. No enough people. We (meaning those who still want the tour to go on) are trying to reset in NG+ since Al1000 has proven that the curse seeks out those in NG+ first before cursing those in NG.

It is a Tour of Lordran meaning we are going through the whole game so it is not a one time thing.

I expected all the Gravesworn to show up but they didn't so that pissed me off.

I understand some could not make it because of their work schedule or other things that are more important.

However that is why we only met every 2 weeks and 2 sessions where created and players where only asked to play between 3 to 5 hours.
    Which in my opinion is not very demanding.

It is as if the Darkstalkers had and event and only half showed up because they where playing other games or PvP with others while the Tour event was going on. :x

I know you want us to show up but not all of us can make it all the time. If someone tells me when Ill will honestly try to be there when I can. I like GLing and I need a challenge these day.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:17 am

You should then head to NG+ if you do not have one there yet Viral. We are going to do a test at sl 70 but you must be in NG+.

By the way, I do not get into the politics of the GS but I will tell you GSes this:

The only allies we need are the POLG.
    Also, if I was running the GS, It would be a requirement to perma gravelord ToG on a daily basis.

If you guys do not know how to perma gravelord there is a nice video made by Al1000 and a list of test done by me and Beggargirl in game Faqs.

Ok time to jump out of politics. bounce

Oh one more thing Viral, You do realize that I made the comment that I know people can't make it all the time, right?

But it is different if you are online pvping with Amos and Rooster when you could have been PvPing with us in the Tour. You know that is what happened, I pointed it out to you and so did Beck back then.

I don't get pissed off at Gravesworns if they are working/family/GF etc. I think I made that clear.

Lastly, I was only answering Twilight Wolf's question about the tour. I did not want to point people out.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:20 am

Dx how did he prove NG+ers get hit first? I mean it makes sense but how do you show that?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:48 am

DoughGuy wrote:Dx how did he prove NG+ers get hit first? I mean it makes sense but how do you show that?

He has been telling me this for the longest time. He also told me the only time he has gotten BPs is in NG+.

So when we reached Btown he saw a gravelord sign by the second bonfire but again no BPs, he then switched to his whale force toon that was in NG+ already and instantly had BPs.

He did it again when the Tour reached Sen's, he started playing with his Tour character in NG, then he switched to his NG+ character and BP serpent men appeard.

To me this is good enough evidence to support his theory. Which I now agree with.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 am

cloudyeki wrote:It's funny when you think about it, because the betrayal should have had a bigger effect than it did. After all, all the previous trust should be gone, both sides should be worried about another betrayal from each other, and there are those who should be upset (and rightfully so) because they're rejoining a group that they had fought against as well as betraying another group that put their neck out for them.

Then again, I guess I can't equate what the reality vs the displayed truth.

Too be fair, there was never a good reason for a GS - DS alliance. They have entirely incompatible goals, since Nito wants to keep the flame LIT.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 am

Shkar you have to kidnap Billy's manwich!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 am

DxV04 wrote:You should then head to NG+ if you do not have one there yet Viral. We are going to do a test at sl 70 but you must be in NG+.

By the way, I do not get into the politics of the GS but I will tell you GSes this:

The only allies we need are the POLG.
    Also, if I was running the GS, It would be a requirement to perma gravelord ToG on a daily basis.

If you guys do not know how to perma gravelord there is a nice video made by Al1000 and a list of test done by me and Beggargirl in game Faqs.

Ok time to jump out of politics. bounce

Oh one more thing Viral, You do realize that I made the comment that I know people can't make it all the time, right?

But it is different if you are online pvping with Amos and Rooster when you could have been PvPing with us in the Tour. You know that is what happened, I pointed it out to you and so did Beck back then.

I don't get pissed off at Gravesworns if they are working/family/GF etc. I think I made that clear.

Lastly, I was only answering Twilight Wolf's question about the tour. I did not want to point people out.

Thats cool Ill take my SL 70 GL build to NG+ and yeah DxV dont forget we both made the GS together.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:04 pm

The thing I find funny is everyone keeps saying how it doesn't make sense for GS and DS to be allies because the lore doesn't fit....lore doesn't win you wars last time I check a good alliance does tho!

LH tend to host more than vade therefore they would be less of a threat to GS...us DS only vade and kill bosses so we can't be vaded unlilke LH who would keep the boss alive so they can host...they are a cracked red away we arnt...you cannot get us unless we wanna come to you through orb or your sign...then it could be a 3v1....we are the ones that can be a real thorn in your side....a host is of little threat to you!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Also look at LH'er track record for wins in wars.....i think they have lost everywar they was in ?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:10 pm

no point debating it now, the leaders threw debate out the window to a hasty and completed decision.

I think basing alliances on lore reasons is hilarious, links are tenuous at best and total ******** to start with lol, it's all about players.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:41 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:Also look at LH'er track record for wins in wars.....i think they have lost everywar they was in ?

LOL LH only lost because of ridiculous +500 points scores but that sh!t ends now Billy haha.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Personally, I think the whole point of the covenants is the lore (for the most part). If the alliances don't matter in terms of lore, why on earth even HAVE lore? If lore has nothing to do with alliances, what's stopping the NK and the DS from allying? Off in-game lore, it's only a tiny bit less likely than the GS doing so.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:51 pm

I know you guys are all lore guys...I just like to kill sh!t tho!

I personally think the point of covs is to do what the covs 'do in game'...ie host/coop/DW/DM ect...NK coop DW invade to stop questers and coops we should be enemys....LH hosts to stop DW invaders in PW... we kill hosts we should be enemys....GS help us DW by making BP's that terrorize the questers we invade...they are the only cov 'in game wise' it makes sense for DS to allie with!

Just my 2 cents tho I'm no politician lol!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:53 pm

I dunno if nito wants his tombs to be a black abyss of darkness.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Hey wait you all saw that my vote was void so that means we still havent joined anyone and thank you for explaining the tour and why are you lweaving Fed?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:57 pm

wilks wulf pm me so we can actually discuss this because we didnt think this through and i feel to make an alliance we NEED to think this through as wulf said k?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:04 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:hey dnt forget about me im helpin to run the gravesworn as well. btw since i am helping run it as co-leader do i get to b in lore as well?

EDIT: i also agree tht we should join the Lifehunters.

There is your vote wolf.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:07 pm

damnit i made it void!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:59 am