Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
WyrmHero
Mordreid
ViralEnsign_
cloudyeki
Kiva the wanderer
Pratix
Ghadis_God
XuitusTheGreat
Isirith
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
ICEFANG
Knight Alundil
Glutebrah
Alara78
>Brave<
Shindori
20 posters

MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN BY THIS DISCOVERY

X-government-agent
    X-government-agent
    Addicted
    Addicted

MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN BY THIS DISCOVERY - Page 3 Empty Re: MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN BY THIS DISCOVERY

Post by X-government-agent Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:05 am

i was just asking how many left handers do we meet in the game?
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN BY THIS DISCOVERY - Page 3 Empty Re: MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN BY THIS DISCOVERY

Post by Pratix Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:59 am

To prove its Elite Armor, look at the pouch on the cover. It's the same as elite knight Armor.
    And this is the only Armor with a pouch.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly &quot;undead&quot; but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:37 pm

I think left handed vs right handed is not important. It could just be the cover art was inverted at some point. It happens a lot more often than you would think. The armor looks exactly the same as the armor that i shown in the post by Wyrm, just bulked up a bit. I look at it as a representation of something that is in the game. A lot of games use cover photos that are an interpretation of some aspect of the game and so not actually represent anything in the game, in this case it may have been contracted out to an artist that was given some guidelines and asked to create the image.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:30 pm

bmurn wrote:I think left handed vs right handed is not important. It could just be the cover art was inverted at some point. It happens a lot more often than you would think. The armor looks exactly the same as the armor that i shown in the post by Wyrm, just bulked up a bit. I look at it as a representation of something that is in the game. A lot of games use cover photos that are an interpretation of some aspect of the game and so not actually represent anything in the game, in this case it may have been contracted out to an artist that was given some guidelines and asked to create the image.

^This makes a hell of a lot of sense. I work as a musician for hire and this really does seem like the most plausible explanation.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:17 pm

M talking about the xbox cover, or at the least the limited edition cover which shows a cloaked figure with armour sorrounded by a blue aura.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Both are the same, look at the helmet, it has the same lines. Artorias helm has a long thingy in the head. The skirt looks a bit tattered but it's just for art. I just posted the PS3 version so you can see the similarities of the helm.
    bmurn
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : the Dead Burg (formerly &quot;undead&quot; but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

Post by bmurn Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:39 pm

The PS 3 cover is on the first page of these posts and is exactly the same as the xbox cover. Again, I think it is just a stylized version (mostly bulkier) of the armor that wyrm posted which I believe is the elite night set and is worn by Oscar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:07 pm