Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Rynn
RANT
Ghadis_God
StockpileThomas
Jansports
WyrmHero
XachAttack
Kiva the wanderer
12 posters

Hand axe is a viable strength wep

ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Hand axe is a viable strength wep - Page 2 Empty Re: Hand axe is a viable strength wep

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:Apickaxe isn't as viable since if you miss you suffer, hand axe is the falchion of str weps.

Pickaxe has more poise damage, more damage and better looks Hand axe is a viable strength wep - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCMWmRyWom3LEugNkhToF71vvgOndZXl492uhns3_qNjje8oHoWMtdwg. I use it all the time, it's like a halberd, don't underestimate it because of it's suffering miss, it's a force to be reckoned with.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Hand axe is a viable strength wep - Page 2 Empty Re: Hand axe is a viable strength wep

Post by Kiva the wanderer Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:32 pm

But I offhand it for a purpose its easy to punish Bs fishers and its useful against people who think ill hit slowly.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:33 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:But I offhand it for a purpose its easy to punish Bs fishers and its useful against people who think ill hit slowly.

Off-hand pickaxe ftw :mask-mother:
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Pfft of hand Dragon Greatsword
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:30 pm

I've seen it used to great effect off hand with a silver knight spear main hand. It looked idiotic but the results were kinda frightening actually.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:46 am