Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
slowturtles
destutiodaemonis
Rudmed
Shkar
Jovias-86
Ahhotep1
Fatneckwood
twilightwarwolf
The Once-Ler
cloudyeki
Rifter7
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
robsthedon
Jansports
reim0027
ViralEnsign_
TehInfamousAmos
ThatPerson
DoughGuy
HippyClown
dancash1808
hageshisa
WyrmHero
27 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread

ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread

Post by ThatPerson Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:11 am

Wyrm, no offense to your or anything but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

And theres my cue to leave. Its been fun.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters 7th thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:12 am

I just dont understand your reasoning behind saying one thing so vehimently about honour and fairness and then you go 'rogue' and want to ....what interfere with other covs in the same way the DS do?

What is motivating this?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:16 am

ThatPerson wrote:Wyrm, no offense to your or anything but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

That me lol and at the same time I'm sad that you're leaving too. God have mercy on your soul lol.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:17 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    ThatPerson wrote:Because the war is ALL about points, right?

Unfortunately, you weren't here for the past events and outrageous single player point totals...that virtually sucked the fun out the events. If you had been you would understand ThatPerson. happy

You were the one who decidied to host in a totally different area instead of invading!

Nope, decision was actually made elsewhere, really. But Viral I'm talking about the past events that lead to the decision by Lifehunt, Darkstalkers and Noble Knights to HAVE a Points Cap. The reasoning was solid and still is. The Archive "test run" failure didn't have anything to do with the Points Cap itself, however. happy
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:19 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:I just dont understand your reasoning behind saying one thing so vehimently about honour and fairness and then you go 'rogue' and want to ....what interfere with other covs in the same way the DS do?

What is motivating this?

The DS is doing sh!t. They sometimes forget they're the bad guys around here, and you forgot we are the first bad guys covenant. So I'm bringing LH wrath on anyone that opposes!!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:33 am

ThatPerson wrote:Wyrm, no offense to your or anything but......."

That is so funny and I wouldn't have expected anything less from you!! lol!

Noble Knights will have have with you happy

But, seriously you lack the knowledge of the "whole" situation that started with the first event and on ward, unfortunately.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:48 am

Person has in fact, been informed of the entire situation.
    HippyClown
    HippyClown
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by HippyClown Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:52 am

heres my thoughts on all of this, a rainbow colored dog that farted sparkles would be funnier then a midget wearing green clothes being mistaken for a leprechaun on saint patricks day.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:54 am

Not this again!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:55 am

TP would have been right even if he didn't know the whole story. The past is the past, its no need to rant about it now. The Wars are supposed to be about fun, no rule control that everything is being followed and cap systems all over the place. I doesnt matter if Amos scored super high in Archieves or what happend in the londo war. Those who host are trying to do their best with the War events in many different ways, and I would believe it's arrogant ofsomeone to act like a baby about everything around it.

In fact, I feel no hope for the Lifehunters. Especially with Ahho gone a CM (cant say exactly how much difference it will make but still). No offence to Robs, he is a great guy, but Ahhos work was crucial for the Lifehunters.

Me myself believe that the Lifehunters current regime need to be crushed by foreign forces so not ONE person can decide their fun. It's a group, not a personal army. And all members of the Lifehunters should think about that.

Another solution would be if a certain someone decided to grow up and stop being sucha bad loser.

Peace, love and understanding yo!
    ThatPerson
    ThatPerson
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ThatPerson Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:01 am

Nooooooo fighting! And thumbs up!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:02 am

DoughGuy wrote:Person has in fact, been informed of the entire situation.

Operative word is "informed". He wasn't there and didn't "experience" it.

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:03 am

NAH SCREW IT IM NOT ARGUING!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 am

Why all this animosity of such an insignificant (in the grand scheme of things) event? I don't understand this. Nothing important happens when you lose a war. People put a lot of time into it and it is impossible for it to be fair to everyone. Those people deserve respect and complaining about it only disrespects them.

And, W, I hope this decision is more about doing PvP when it is busy. It had better not be about trolling people's events. I have dealt with that crap with other tourneys elsewhere and those people have no respect from the community.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:05 am

ya know i agree with blue and i have been thinking of this for awhile im leaving as well as i cant stand a leader who cant think throught his decisions and not to mention you've already lost so many members i think that maybe if you changed your ways maybe you'd get them back but what do i know imean im a leader of a dying cov to. anyway im leaving good bye.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    robsthedon wrote:
    ThatPerson wrote:Because the war is ALL about points, right?

It's about fun, we have gone renegade, we gonna have fun with no points muhahahaha.

I wish you all a ton of FUN!!!! lol!

Yes, I am quoting myself.
    But, as Reim has stated "trolling" is a no-no. Don't take that path it will lead to no good and nothing to feel proud about. Whatever you do now, do so with thoughtful caution. I, myself, do not know what it means to be a renegade cove in this forum. Think! before you leap. I do not wish to see LH die.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:35 pm

WyrmHero wrote:Ok guys I've made the decision. As we will not participate in any war/event that doesn't have a points cap, and that the Darkstalkers don't want any official war with us, I'm declaring the Lifehunters as a "rogue" covenant. This will consist in jeopardizing any kind of event that the other covenants have in mind, specifically the Darkstalkers. Example they have a mass invasion in X place. We will go there, Gravelord/host and farm them. The NK has a war with GS, we go there and invade. We can use our own points system and give a f*** about the event's rules. Obviously we follow our own LH code. You can call me psycho.

But... I don't necessarily want to do that to the DS. I have no quarrel with them. I don't like the path the covenant is looking to take here.

Also, what does Ahho has become a CM mean? What does CM stand for?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Council Member, Pendant.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Then how does that mean she has left?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:39 pm

You misread, Aho was a CM but left the LH.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Clearly.

It appears as though I'm rather lost here. :|
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:44 pm

WyrmHero wrote:

The DS is doing sh!t. They sometimes forget they're the bad guys around here, and you forgot we are the first bad guys covenant. So I'm bringing LH wrath on anyone that opposes!!!!

I think it's great that we have some roleplay in the covenants.

But sometimes people take it too far (i'm not only talking about you, a lot of other people have done it as well).
    And, the LH weren't "the bad guys" in the beginning FYI.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Well then f*** this, I'm shutting down the covenant. I'm too tired of the people of this forum so I'm leaving as well.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Don't do that. I would hate to see you leave sad
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:51 pm

I think you should listen to Spur. You just got to change a few things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:44 pm