Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Is Dragon cov/items viable for...

vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Is Dragon cov/items viable for... Empty Is Dragon cov/items viable for...

Post by vatar5 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:42 am

...HIM?
    I've been thinking about using dragon torso with this build but I'm not sure if it's viable.
    Also does being in the dragon covenant increase fists damage or only bare fists?

So yeah,what do ya think?
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Is Dragon cov/items viable for... Empty Re: Is Dragon cov/items viable for...

Post by lonewolf Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:18 am

Scrap the cetus and you can't use any armor at all though you dont need the rofap and I say drop the cetus becouse it is only unarmed damage but keep the bone fist its strong attack is a good surprise
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 am

vatar5 wrote:...HIM?
    I've been thinking about using dragon torso with this build but I'm not sure if it's viable.
    Also does being in the dragon covenant increase fists damage or only bare fists?

So yeah,what do ya think?

Well. Your build already has very little defense/poise, so it might work. If you're used to that build.
    But using a fist fist weapon with a dragon is a bad idea silly . The torso only increases the damage of bare hands, so your weapons wont get any damage boost. And you will have to get -really- close if you want to damage them.
    You should keep the FaP but change HR for wolfs, you will need the extra poise. You can keep HR if you're confident in your parry skills though.

Personally, i wouldn't do a hybrid dragon at 99, it might work at 120 but 99 is too low for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:43 pm