Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Fusion
Capt. Zweihander
OmniBot
SuperMint
russiannightmare
BLA1NE
Domhnall
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
GrEeNgObLiN
User
nsane32
Soulkrazy
menianoon
Scudman_Slayer
k0rruptid
Carphil
lextune
theAnimus
Nitos-Apprentice
aceluby
The_Tao
RANT
Baynay
justwant2play
x_-WarMachine-_-
mpaschke
Rikril
Robotech
shadowsoldiers
Halicarnassis
Whknight
Serious_Much
36 posters

Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader?

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader?

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 am

lol, stop making yourself out to be some kinda boss silly
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Intimidating thing to do as an Invader?

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:03 am

Psh, never said it'd be to my advantage did I? Baha. Btw I was saying i'm not scared silly Didn't say i'd win. Making to many assumptions is bad for the soul my friend.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:04 am

Playing too much of this damn game is bad for the soul, but shame too late!
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:06 am

I'm 340, I'm pretty sure most people invading me are 80-120. I try to cut them a little slack, and I like being intimidating but I don't like wiping the floor. I need to get better with grant and get havels back out. I want to make people freeze up when they first see me and rethink their actions.
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:06 am

Sorry I have to many souls to care about a few going bad XD
    x_-WarMachine-_-
    x_-WarMachine-_-

Post by x_-WarMachine-_- Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:11 am

I like to blast a wrath of god, letting them know I wont tolerate the merry go round of anyone looking for my back.

War Gravelords
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:13 am

Don't bring the war into our town, we don't want any part of it!!

but seriously, I always go for the back, and if they WoTG to much i'll get my backstab and chain it up silly Just like if they lag me for any damage.
    x_-WarMachine-_-
    x_-WarMachine-_-

Post by x_-WarMachine-_- Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:16 am

If they have WoTG and you get their back, then you deserve their back. Id put my controller down for the night if that happend to me.

War Gravelords.
    justwant2play
    justwant2play
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by justwant2play Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:18 am

Holding a Smough's Hammer and then charging at them at full speed (I once had a player run away immediately like a scared kitten, lol).
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:26 am

justwant2play wrote:Holding a Smough's Hammer and then charging at them at full speed (I once had a player run away immediately like a scared kitten, lol).

How much STR is required to one hand it? I also just realized the title was invading not being invaded, but the reverse can be true right?
    Baynay
    Baynay

Post by Baynay Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:28 am

Naked + Mimic Head + 1 huge weapon is for me really intimidating big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 am

Whknight wrote:
    justwant2play wrote:Holding a Smough's Hammer and then charging at them at full speed (I once had a player run away immediately like a scared kitten, lol).

How much STR is required to one hand it? I also just realized the title was invading not being invaded, but the reverse can be true right?

you need 58, i presume he didnt mean 2 handing it, putting 58 into strength is beyond pointless XD
    justwant2play
    justwant2play
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by justwant2play Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 am

Whknight wrote:

I believe the STR requirement is 58.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:34 am

when i finally find them and switch to my demon great machete they run away sometimes, its so funny chasing them to the boss door.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:34 am

Oh geez, maybe I should +5 that and start onehanding it for laughs. I actually have 65 STR/DEX/FTH sooo... yeah >_>

I have a mimic head also... Should I wear it while being naked and onehand Smoughs with no shield on?
    The_Tao
    The_Tao
    Casual
    Casual

Post by The_Tao Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:38 am

Being on an elevator they call that rises like some of the ones in dukes, or the new lond0 ruin.

Pull lever-> invader of elevator-> 0.0

Had someone do it to me once, nearly threw myself off the level running.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:41 am

I don't try to intimidate, I try to lull my opponents into a false sense of security thinking this is going to be easy... Then I give them a soul spear to the face, switch to my claymore and 2 hand it to finish them off.
    Nitos-Apprentice
    Nitos-Apprentice
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Nitos-Apprentice Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:45 am

Hm. Use Camo in Demon ruins and transform into one of those statue demons and slowly creepy towards the opponent like a normal monster and break out into a invader and take a massive chunk from his life.
    theAnimus
    theAnimus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by theAnimus Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:48 am

Man serpent sword, no shirt, and a bag on my head. Light the sword on fire and slowly walk towards them
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 pm

That seems hard to use in pvp, way to much space for avoiding, especially the 1h hard hit.
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Baynay wrote:Naked + Mimic Head + 1 huge weapon is for me really intimidating big grin

You should really change your picture, it's distracting to the forum haha. Judging by that picture, I don't wanna know what huge weapon.
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Nitos-Apprentice wrote:Hm. Use Camo in Demon ruins and transform into one of those statue demons and slowly creepy towards the opponent like a normal monster and break out into a invader and take a massive chunk from his life.

Oh my god that is an awesome idea!!!!
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:59 pm

I always walk towards them very slowly. Buffers always take the opportunity to buff, then wait a few moments....then wait a few more...., all the while I am still walking....then they charge at me before the buff runs out of time, lol.

My Club build had great success walking at hosts naked, with no weapon, then whipping out the large club and pulling off the RT move as they are coming towards me.

I have also done the lift thing that Tao mentioned. It is awesome to be standing there waiting for them.
    shadowsoldiers
    shadowsoldiers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by shadowsoldiers Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Why can I never invade any of you people sad
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 pm

I think you are on PSN but by chance, are you on XBL?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:47 am