Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Best armor combo for poise/weight

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Best armor combo for poise/weight Empty Best armor combo for poise/weight

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:04 pm

If I have the Greatshield of Artorias, Greatsword of Artorioas, Logan's Catalyst, and Velka's Talisman equipped, along with the Havel Ring (End 40), does anyone know which pieces of armor give the best ratio of poise to weight that I could fit into the mid-roll? I've been toying with the calculator, but it seems mostly trial and error. Can anyone narrow down my choices a bit? Right now I have the Black Iron chest, and then Elite Gauntlets and Leggings (49.2%). Is there a piece that I might be overlooking which I could substitute for one of these?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Best armor combo for poise/weight Empty Re: Best armor combo for poise/weight

Post by RANT Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Sunbro armor dude.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:18 pm

I have an Artorias cosplay ( Abyss sword, full set of armor, Greatshield of Artorias ) along with havel's ring and Wolf Ring. The wolf ring boosts your poise up to 77 when wearing his armor, and I get the med roll. Its actually my fave build at the moment, working on adding some pyro to it. Also, dear god does it look cool to use Toxic Mist. XD People never expect it at close quarters then crap their pants when they cant escape it and waste about 10 blooming purple moss clump trying to heal it off. XDDD
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:32 pm

With the current setup I described above, I get 88 poise, and med roll. I'm a mage, but I do have a +5 Pyro glove. I had never used the Artorias Greatsword until recently (finally got the stats up). So far I really enjoy it. Nice thing is, even though I'm a high level, there's no real diminishing return on those weapon stats for a while, because of the quadruple scaling.

So, the Sunbro armor has a good ratio?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Yeah and has really good defenses both phys and magic. Try it, most of my builds have at least the iron braces.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:38 pm

For your weight, this, maybe: http://tinyurl.com/93extmw . Looks ugly as sin, though! silly

Edit: I managed to get 1 more poise! http://tinyurl.com/9outsf6 At the cost of defense, though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:40 pm