Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
ROOSTER330
phantomblk
HarlotsLoki
hageshisa
Ahhotep1
lonewolf
Gilgamesh2007
Jovias-86
robsthedon
billy_bayonet
TheAshenPhantom
Darksomething56
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Rudmed
Mr. Tart
XachAttack
ChaosMoogle
23 posters

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 7 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by ChaosMoogle Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 pm

That's alright Xach happy Sorry to see you go, but I'm thinking about shelving this anyway. Dark Souls, at least on the Xbox, is dead at the moment and there isn't really much new traffic coming into the forum and looking to join covenants to recruit from. Might just put this on hold and see if things pick up.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)* - Page 7 Empty Re: THE OBSIDIAN KNIGHTS - The First Era *On hold (but still recruiting)*

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Aww, too bad. sad

We'll see in the future, then.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Time for a bump for OK! So what are you guys up to? : D
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm still lamenting this a bit.
    Sounds like this would have been a fun covenant to try.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:09 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I'm still lamenting this a bit.
    Sounds like this would have been a fun covenant to try.

Yeah, so do i. I'm still gonna finish the character i worked on specifically for this covenant, in honor of it.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Guys, the Cov is still here lol. It's not going anywhere (in both senses of the phrase silly ). I just put our activities on hold because we don't have enough members to do proper brackets for any sort of event Shrug

Apologies for my absence - I've only just been on the forums for the last couple of days; I took a break from Dark Souls because I was sick of it. Started playing again yesterday.....I see not much has changed lol, except I rarely run into 120 players anymore. Oh, and my controller RB (R1) is working intermittently, which makes for an interesting fighting dynamic silly

I'm thinking about just making this an Xbox Covenant for now though, I don't see the sense in having so few members spread across 3 platforms. That, and it's trouble enough recruiting members for the platform I'm on lol.

I was planning on posting a big speechy type thing, and taking a roll call to see who is still interested in being part of this lol but you got in here before me Mr. Tart...have you been thread stalking me? silly So, roll call?

Apologies again guys, I suck Prostration
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:04 pm

It's fine. I won't be able to get on for ~month anyhow, so it's not like it's affecting me badly or anything. winking
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:09 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:It's fine. I won't be able to get on for ~month anyhow, so it's not like it's affecting me badly or anything. winking

happy Are you on Xbox or PS3? Yeah, I won't be playing much until I get a new controller either lol.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Da Baux. bounce
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:43 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:Guys, the Cov is still here lol. It's not going anywhere (in both senses of the phrase silly ). I just put our activities on hold because we don't have enough members to do proper brackets for any sort of event Shrug

Apologies for my absence - I've only just been on the forums for the last couple of days; I took a break from Dark Souls because I was sick of it. Started playing again yesterday.....I see not much has changed lol, except I rarely run into 120 players anymore. Oh, and my controller RB (R1) is working intermittently, which makes for an interesting fighting dynamic silly

I'm thinking about just making this an Xbox Covenant for now though, I don't see the sense in having so few members spread across 3 platforms. That, and it's trouble enough recruiting members for the platform I'm on lol.

I was planning on posting a big speechy type thing, and taking a roll call to see who is still interested in being part of this lol but you got in here before me Mr. Tart...have you been thread stalking me? silly So, roll call?

Apologies again guys, I suck Prostration

Me? Stalking? How dare?! Heh, not at all. I just started posting on the forums again recently, and i remembered the covenant so i just decided i'd post about it seeing as i remember Pendant making a post as well. And even though the covenant is still up, there aren't that many members atm, which is enough for us to cry, so rather than telling us not to, join us. We could become the crying three.

Just think about it ''The Crying Three'' up high on top of the buildings in neon. Amazing, isn't it? ISN'T IT?!
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Im going to assume your full of festive 'cheer', Mr. Tart silly
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Yes, well it's either that or someone has drugged me.

No, actually, i'm tired. That's right. I spent last night studying math for a goddamn test, as well as having to sit in a chair half day long. My back is as stiff as... well something darn stiff. So i'm tired. Yes, very tired. Let's just stick with that. Sleep
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Speechy type thing anyway (members please read happy )

So, we've not had all that much success with this (which I sort of expected anyway). With the amount of time the game has been out, the patching of the BB glitch and the big titles that came out in the fall the player base has shrunk considerably, and the percentage of that who find their way to this forum and are looking to join a Covenant as restrictive as this is obviously even smaller. That said though, I don't want to call it quits here.

I'm not going to have a huge amount of time over the Holidays but after New Year (and after the purchasing of a new controller silly )I'll make a focused effort to get this back on track and give it some time to see if things pick up. If not, I'll lay it to rest....but there's always Dark Souls II

First things first - I'm going to dissolve the PS3/PC factions for the time being. I'm really sorry for those of you on the PS3, but I just think it makes more sense to try and get this to work on one console first, and then if it does get going I'll open it up to the other platforms again and we'd love to have you back. Thanks to you guys for your support, and for joining and your help in setting this up for those of you that did. I hope you stick around and keep in touch!

Secondly, surviving Xbox members could you please make yourselves known silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Well, I'm here, but I'm inactive at the moment.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Glad to see back ChaosMoogle!! big grin

Things will be picking up...to be sure!! The Exiled have a couple events in work that are different from the usual fair. To refresh...one idea I would still like to test run is this:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t14327-inter-covenant-activities-discussion-thread#285117

read down for additional stuff as well.

Also, Spur (Robin) and BeeS are putting together an 'interesting" event which is getting final "tweeks now.

You are welcome to join! happy

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 pm

I'll add you to the list if you like (but mark you as inactive?) What's your Xbl by the way?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:00 pm

GT: DiogenesSinope7
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:09 pm

how long will the PS3/PC Section stay out for as i was thinking of going back to Dks to rep us. Is it forever gone or until you have more time or/and till forum gets somemore life in?
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:56 am

Not gone forever, Dark (hopefully). I'm going to try and get this going on Xbox after New Year, but if it doesn't work out I'll have to shut it down anyway because there would be no point in keeping it open. If things do pick up, I'll reopen the PS3/PC section after a time happy

Thanks though, I appreciate the gesture! Hopefully you PS3 guys might still like to unofficially adopt our values anyway silly
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:58 am

cheers MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! TO YOU ALL!!! cheers
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:20 pm

Hey Chaos, can i join the covenant? Im SL 125 and I use the dragon eye to duel people

Last edited by VMatrixX on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:49 pm

I'd like to join, but a question first, could I use parts of the banned sets, since my builds rely on those for poise.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:18 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:Not gone forever, Dark (hopefully). I'm going to try and get this going on Xbox after New Year, but if it doesn't work out I'll have to shut it down anyway because there would be no point in keeping it open. If things do pick up, I'll reopen the PS3/PC section after a time happy

Thanks though, I appreciate the gesture! Hopefully you PS3 guys might still like to unofficially adopt our values anyway silly

Considering the ps3 section was dissolved, it looks like I'm out. Do you think it could ever re-emerge or is it gone for good? Same with pc. I'm on both though primarily ps3.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Well seeing as two people applied to join the cov the obsidian knights might be re open for PS3 and well soon enough events if we can get even more big grin
    VMatrixX
    VMatrixX
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VMatrixX Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Darksomething56 wrote:Well seeing as two people applied to join the cov the obsidian knights might be re open for PS3 and well soon enough events if we can get even more big grin

Do you know whats going on in the covenant? I mean, will us 2 become real members anytime soon?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 am