Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sorcerer build

Katakato
    Katakato
    Addicted
    Addicted

Sorcerer build Empty Sorcerer build

Post by Katakato Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:06 am

I need some help making my new Sorcerer.

Build # 1

Build # 2

The builds are almost identical with one focusing on a extra spell slot & the other having more Int for WDB.

The weapons would me Velka's, Moonlight GS, Channeler's Trident, Moonlight Butterfly Horn, titanite Catch Pole & some +15 Dex wpns for CMW.

If anyone has any other build suggestions let me know Bow
    sen545331
    sen545331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Sorcerer build Empty Re: Sorcerer build

Post by sen545331 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:02 am

hmm, generally for sorc builds, 50 int is recommended maximum because that's before all the DR takes into account, but if you are going to rely more on weapons than spells (with that selection) you may go lower
    CMW though, best to have a higher int, with TCC and 50 int, its like 410 magAR
    moonGS will do just under 500 unmitigated damage, moonhorn is something like 330-340 i think, catch pole i believe has a higher AR than moonGS, but split between phys and mag

what did you mave in mind for armor? if you stick to light, you can probably get away with dropping your endurance some more

but ultimately, my opinion would be NO LESS than 50 int and if you decide to use any of the weapons OTHER than the +15, drop the dex to weapon minimum (i think velka's is like 16 dex, dunno about the rest) otherwise, you might want to look into readjusting some more.

EDIT: my sorc build is 8/23/8/16/16(45)/*50/* Also, forgot to mention the drop in cast time based upon your dex, which is the only reason i am raising it to the () amount, but beyond that, its a berserker caster build (red stone/bellowing ring, power within, tcc, dusk crown, and crystal soul spear)
    I don't use weapons much, and its mostly for co-op
    Katakato
    Katakato
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Katakato Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:22 am

This would be primary a PvP build & i'm raising DEX to 40 mostly for the faster cast time but as long as i go 40 DEX might as well get some DEX wpns to go with CMW. Also, Velka does huge dmg with 44 int + 40 dex.

Armor: Crown of Dusk + random light parts (0 Poise)
    Rings: Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring + Ring of Favor and Protection

So it's a all out Magic DmG build with some INT based weapons.

I already have a Sorcerer with minimum STR + DEX (16,16) just to wield wpns like Velka & Moonlight GS so i would like to see would this DEX variation be any better & since i think Pyro spells get a HUGE bonus from 40 DEX...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:44 am