Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

    Egg Sorcerer

    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel


    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 36
    Location : The Painted World

    Egg Sorcerer Empty Egg Sorcerer

    Post by WyrmHero Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:15 am

    This is a basic SL 120 Str/Int build. I gave up on SL 99 because of low poise. I could run it Havel's + FAP, but sometimes the roll R1 of the club can be interrupted mid swing (even though it seems fast). So I equipped Wolf's and increased End. I stopped at 32 Int because Manus' cat scales badly after 30 Int, and I won't be using Soul Spears. The theme of the build is a corrupted magician that grew an egg head.

    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3506986307982703
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist


    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 34
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Egg Sorcerer Empty Re: Egg Sorcerer

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:23 am

    I think it's really good. Still haven't personally tried out the Manus cat so I don't really know what it's all about. I'm so ashamed. :oops:
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel


    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 36
    Location : The Painted World

    Egg Sorcerer Empty Re: Egg Sorcerer

    Post by WyrmHero Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am

    I will test both the Manus cat and the TCC at 40 Str/32 Int. Hopefully Manus cat will win due to dark sorcery Str boost.
    avatar
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 437
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-10-03

    Egg Sorcerer Empty Re: Egg Sorcerer

    Post by BrotherBob Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:42 am

    If you took off some points on VIT and put them in INT, you would have a much more powerful CMW buff.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist


    Posts : 11501
    Reputation : 327
    Join date : 2012-04-18
    Age : 34
    Location : WPB, Florida

    Egg Sorcerer Empty Re: Egg Sorcerer

    Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:44 am

    BrotherBob wrote:If you took off some points on VIT and put them in INT, you would have a much more powerful CMW buff.

    He said he didn't want to to be able to use the Manus cat effectively. If he goes higher, he enters Logan's/TCC territory.
    avatar
    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed


    Posts : 437
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-10-03

    Egg Sorcerer Empty Re: Egg Sorcerer

    Post by BrotherBob Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:01 am

    I know, but if his tests reveal that TCC is better than Manus' Catalyst for his purposes, then increasing INT is a must.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel


    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 36
    Location : The Painted World

    Egg Sorcerer Empty Re: Egg Sorcerer

    Post by WyrmHero Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:51 am

    Manus' cat gets 2 mag adj per Int after 30 Int, it's not worth it if I don't want CSS.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed


    Posts : 1523
    Reputation : 69
    Join date : 2012-05-05
    Location : Tama

    Egg Sorcerer Empty Re: Egg Sorcerer

    Post by Rifter7 Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:24 am

    you know if you dropped vit 4 points and bumped endurance to 39 you'd have enough for a moms mask and over 100+ more hp.. and more stamina.

    and a sexy grandma head.

    edit: DERRRRP ure using the maggot head nvm.

    i dunno the weapons not my first choice but it looks good...
    why do you want the maggot head?
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated


    Posts : 960
    Reputation : 81
    Join date : 2012-05-11
    Location : Sussex

    Egg Sorcerer Empty Re: Egg Sorcerer

    Post by robsthedon Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:43 am

    WyrmHero wrote:This is a basic SL 120 Str/Int build. I gave up on SL 99 because of low poise. I could run it Havel's + FAP, but sometimes the roll R1 of the club can be interrupted mid swing (even though it seems fast). So I equipped Wolf's and increased End. I stopped at 32 Int because Manus' cat scales badly after 30 Int, and I won't be using Soul Spears. The theme of the build is a corrupted magician that grew an egg head.

    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3506986307982703

    Nice Wyrm its a shame the Manus cuts your castings in half
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel


    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 36
    Location : The Painted World

    Egg Sorcerer Empty Re: Egg Sorcerer

    Post by WyrmHero Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:55 pm

    Rifter7 wrote:you know if you dropped vit 4 points and bumped endurance to 39 you'd have enough for a moms mask and over 100+ more hp.. and more stamina.

    and a sexy grandma head.

    edit: DERRRRP ure using the maggot head nvm.

    i dunno the weapons not my first choice but it looks good...
    why do you want the maggot head?

    It's just for looks, the whole corrupted dark sorceries thing matches pretty well with the egg.

    Sponsored content


    Egg Sorcerer Empty Re: Egg Sorcerer

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 am