Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
User1
densetsushun
Dubscythe
Fry1156
User
SlakeMoth
jsd201
skarekrow13
ChizFreak
13 posters

Playstation Vita Thread? Why not

Fry1156
    Fry1156
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Playstation Vita Thread? Why not - Page 5 Empty Re: Playstation Vita Thread? Why not

Post by Fry1156 Wed May 29, 2013 4:31 pm

I read today that Sony are making It mandatory for all games that dont use things like the camera to beable to be played on ps vita, although I'll believe it when i see it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-sony-mandates-vita-remote-play-for-ps4-games
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Playstation Vita Thread? Why not - Page 5 Empty Re: Playstation Vita Thread? Why not

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm

So, since this was our defacto Soul Sacrifice thread: 

I beat the story chapters and they're amazing well done.  I figured out the biggest mystery a little before the reveal but not by much.  

I'm fairly certain I'm going for the plat as it give me a reason to keep playing.  I'm impressed with the difficulty of the game.  The main story is nothing to sneeze at.  I beat the last boss with next to no offerings left and I'm over level 50 out of a possible 100. 

And the story is nothing compared to the Avalon Pacts.  I got to the point where my earlier bane of existence (Cerberus) is a pushover.  Well along comes his upgraded version, the Werewolf.  HOLY HELL!  And the "DLC" bosses?  Yikes.

Speaking of which.....I would expect we'll have some paid DLC in the future, even though they've been treating us to some "free" ones.  I've noticed that some of the larger "DLC" like the latest with 2 bosses and 8 new levels was a gigantic file size of 100kb.

Really?  You managed two new bosses and eight levels of content with only 100kb?  Sounds like we just got "DLC" of content that was already on disc to me.  Thanks for the unlock key Capcom!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:27 pm