Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
RANT
Yesuurd
strangejoy
ted1023
8 posters

I’m Guilty!!!!

ted1023
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

I’m Guilty!!!! Empty I’m Guilty!!!!

Post by ted1023 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 am

I have accidently become what I hate… Last night while helping a host complete a level he was invaded. Being the guide, I felt it was my job to fight the invader, so when he ran up I waved the host off and engaged the invader. During the battle the unthinkable happened I rolled and accidently came up with a back stab on him.

I Never and mean Never B/S in PvP only on NPCs I felt like I ruined a good duel. I could tell he was aggravated by his gesture and rightfully so. My Back stab brought his life down to just over a sliver. I then removed my armor and stood in front of him turned my back and allowed him to back stab me. Once that was done he jumped off the cliff. I know the Host must have been looking on like WTF just happened..lol .

I actually messaged the phantom apologizing and offered a fair duel and if he gets me down I will give him 3 titanite slabs..lol
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I’m Guilty!!!! Empty Re: I’m Guilty!!!!

Post by strangejoy Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 am

I think you're overreacting a bit here. Backstabs are part of the game. People who incessantly fish for them are annoying and boring, but backstabbing someone isn't the end of the world. I would have just killed the guy after backstabbing him. You're trying to get the host through the level.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 am

Hey, I'll duel you for those slabs if it will make you feel better bro...
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:27 am

the guy invaded so he should expect the cheapest tricks in the book, organized pvp is another thing.
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:31 am

It's the end of the world, mate.
    You shouldn't have done that.
    We're doomed.
    ted1023
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ted1023 Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:57 am

Lol, yeah I know guys, B/S have gotten such a bad rep with everyone who has abused the system that I try hard not to fall into that category, especially on a low level duel.

The guy did end up taking me on my offer and after about 30 sec I realized he was defiantly new to PvP kinda made it worst.lol I had 3/4 of his life down without him landing one blow. I stopped and gave him a slab just for trying. He sent me a friend request asking me to help him beat quelagg..lol
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:28 pm

ted1023 wrote:I have accidently become what I hate… Last night while helping a host complete a level he was invaded. Being the guide, I felt it was my job to fight the invader, so when he ran up I waved the host off and engaged the invader. During the battle the unthinkable happened I rolled and accidently came up with a back stab on him.

I Never and mean Never B/S in PvP only on NPCs I felt like I ruined a good duel. I could tell he was aggravated by his gesture and rightfully so. My Back stab brought his life down to just over a sliver. I then removed my armor and stood in front of him turned my back and allowed him to back stab me. Once that was done he jumped off the cliff. I know the Host must have been looking on like WTF just happened..lol .

I actually messaged the phantom apologizing and offered a fair duel and if he gets me down I will give him 3 titanite slabs..lol

So when do you want to duel?
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:36 pm

I'll duel you. I want slab lol.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:51 pm

ted1023 wrote:Lol, yeah I know guys, B/S have gotten such a bad rep with everyone who has abused the system that I try hard not to fall into that category, especially on a low level duel.

The guy did end up taking me on my offer and after about 30 sec I realized he was defiantly new to PvP kinda made it worst.lol I had 3/4 of his life down without him landing one blow. I stopped and gave him a slab just for trying. He sent me a friend request asking me to help him beat quelagg..lol

I would definitely say that, even though it was an accident, that you have more than shown him that you feel guilty about it. I don't think you have anything to worry about, all things considered you handled it very well and very honourably happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:16 pm