Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Knight Alundil
BIG TIME MASTER
DancingFood
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Tolvo
FruitPunchNinja
PlasticandRage
Nybbles
Kerberos-013
13 posters

Pictures of Real Armor from France

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Pictures of Real Armor from France - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Real Armor from France

Post by Tolvo Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Slashing an axe against armor would do little too.

That weapon can deal great damage to armor, but not with a slash. You'd use a chop.

Or Regular attack by Dark Souls terminology.
    >Brave<
    >Brave<
    Addicted
    Addicted

Pictures of Real Armor from France - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Real Armor from France

Post by >Brave< Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Oh... I want that Zweihander..
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:28 am

Tolvo wrote:Slashing an axe against armor would do little too.

That weapon can deal great damage to armor, but not with a slash. You'd use a chop.

Or Regular attack by Dark Souls terminology.

Well if you want to wax semantics. I was envisioning a weapon like a naginata, which the closest DkS equivalent would be the BK Halberd I think. Those kinds of weapons are designed for slashing motions, but they carry enough weight that if you banged one into a steel plate I'd think you'd do some damage. Especially coming from someone with training. I'd agree that smaller weapons designed for slashing probably wouldn't be all that effective, unless you were trained enough to be able to aim for eye slits or vulnerable joint spots with any kind of accuracy, but there are larger weapons that are designed to do similar things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:09 pm