Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Sweded
mfm
Casdman
ViralEnsign_
WyrmHero
SugarCoatedTape
Grey-Ronin
GrEeNgObLiN
ErrJon6661
Yesuurd
TheSleepiestRican
Dj-B-Man-Jr
LOLRagezzz
PPG-3-
lobsterstew
ChizFreak
FexDS
Hylian
JohnnyHarpoon
Domhnall
JY4answer
Spurgun
reim0027
RANT
Artorias
Maneater_Mildred
Carphil
Serious_Much
Emergence
CrackSouls
meridam99
Baal-Avatar
36 posters

Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

meridam99
    meridam99

Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown - Page 4 Empty Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

Post by meridam99 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:45 pm

I can't sticky threads, so it wasn't me.
    meridam99
    meridam99

Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown - Page 4 Empty Re: Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown

Post by meridam99 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 pm

meridam99 wrote:I can't sticky threads, so it wasn't me.

Actually after Fex made me a full mod, I now have the capability to sticky now. That's right people I am not in training anymore! I am a full mod. Worst thing about being a moderator in training...the training bra Emergence makes us wear!
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Baal-Avatar wrote:
    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:I am a great scythe/lifehunt user, always from the beginning.
    So guess many people will use it. I ll be there...

I actually think it was you and Dj-B-Man-Jr using them that got people interested. I was getting half my health bar removed from one hit sometimes. It was scary.

Well that was a great fight night! Next saturday s gonna be fun!!
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:18 pm

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:
    Baal-Avatar wrote:
    GrEeNgObLiN wrote:I am a great scythe/lifehunt user, always from the beginning.
    So guess many people will use it. I ll be there...

I actually think it was you and Dj-B-Man-Jr using them that got people interested. I was getting half my health bar removed from one hit sometimes. It was scary.

Well that was a great fight night! Next saturday s gonna be fun!!

Great scythe + CMW ftw silly
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Lol anyone online now?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:29 pm

ill be on in two hours, anyone down for some practice for sat?
    Grey-Ronin
    Grey-Ronin
    Regular
    Regular

Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown - Page 4 Empty New Fight Club Fighter

Post by Grey-Ronin Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi everyone. I'm new to this Dark Souls board and would like to sign up for some fight club fun this Saturday. My PSN is Grey-Ronin. I'll be happy to host in the future, but am keen to get into the action in my first fight club. I live in Japan so if there is a heap of lag when fighting me I apologize.

I am probably to blame for Maneater_Mildreds (Zog) being an addict on Dark souls as I am the one that recommend both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. Prior to my influence Maneater was a Battlefield junkie.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Grey-Ronin wrote:Hi everyone. I'm new to this Dark Souls board and would like to sign up for some fight club fun this Saturday. My PSN is Grey-Ronin. I'll be happy to host in the future, but am keen to get into the action in my first fight club. I live in Japan so if there is a heap of lag when fighting me I apologize.

I am probably to blame for Maneater_Mildreds (Zog) being an addict on Dark souls as I am the one that recommend both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. Prior to my influence Maneater was a Battlefield junkie.

About time you turned up. Proper Bow
    Grey-Ronin
    Grey-Ronin
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Grey-Ronin Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:56 pm

All good things take time Mildred. I'm going to have to bust my butt getting my new toon to SL120 in time for fight club. Not sure if it will be any good, but experimentation is always fun.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Im in chat now with tikki and sauld
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

I'll be on in 2 hours, if you all can wait.
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:45 pm

are you guys on now? i'll be on at around 10:30 EST
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Grey-Ronin wrote:All good things take time Mildred. I'm going to have to bust my butt getting my new toon to SL120 in time for fight club. Not sure if it will be any good, but experimentation is always fun.

All good things take time.... Well ive been waiting to fight you for a very long time, so i hope its good.

@ my fellow fightclub members. Can i reserve the first fight against grey--ronin? Cant think of a nicer way to spend my birthday... Gettin beat up in public by my younger brother. cheers
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Dj-B-Man-Jr wrote:are you guys on now? i'll be on at around 10:30 EST
    I'll be on in an hour.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:04 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    Grey-Ronin wrote:All good things take time Mildred. I'm going to have to bust my butt getting my new toon to SL120 in time for fight club. Not sure if it will be any good, but experimentation is always fun.

All good things take time.... Well ive been waiting to fight you for a very long time, so i hope its good.

@ my fellow fightclub members. Can i reserve the first fight against grey--ronin? Cant think of a nicer way to spend my birthday... Gettin beat up in public by my younger brother. cheers

A happy pre Bday bro!!! I wont beat you to hard that day Bow
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:23 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:

I'll gladly host! It'll be your birthday present silly
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:01 am

Lol ty big grin

@ goblin, dont even think about going easy.... Im gonna film afew fights and you dont want to be on youtube looking like that do you? Plus Fight club is all about the fighting, no fun if you dont try.
    SugarCoatedTape
    SugarCoatedTape

Post by SugarCoatedTape Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:35 am

So this sounds like fun; I'd like to join in if I can! Never done one of these before...is there some kind of roster or organizational strategy to this? Or is it kind of "anyone who knows the rules can just put down the sign"?

From what I've seen, the logistics of these things seem to be: the "host" summons a white and red phantom and those two people just duke it out? And then the winner just crystals out from the host? That's how I'm assuming it works. Someone please clarify if I'm wrong.

Anyway, don't know what Saturday looks like, but count me in anyway! My PSN ID is Volatile386 if that's important.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:21 am

SugarCoatedTape wrote:So this sounds like fun; I'd like to join in if I can! Never done one of these before...is there some kind of roster or organizational strategy to this? Or is it kind of "anyone who knows the rules can just put down the sign"?

From what I've seen, the logistics of these things seem to be: the "host" summons a white and red phantom and those two people just duke it out? And then the winner just crystals out from the host? That's how I'm assuming it works. Someone please clarify if I'm wrong.

Anyway, don't know what Saturday looks like, but count me in anyway! My PSN ID is Volatile386 if that's important.

You have it right. Place your red or white soapstone sign by the second bonfire in Blighttown by the arena (pit) area where the dragon scale is located in the chest. Hosts will then summon players to duel in the arena area. You can also try invading with the red eye orb but there is a chance you will invade players who are not in fight club. You do not need to crystal out as hopefully we can just summon more to continue fighting.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:

That is awesome the event falls on your birthday. Hopefully we will make it fun! Happy early birthday!
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:06 pm

2 days more... So looking forward to this!
    SugarCoatedTape
    SugarCoatedTape

Post by SugarCoatedTape Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Baal-Avatar wrote:
    SugarCoatedTape wrote:So this sounds like fun; I'd like to join in if I can! Never done one of these before...is there some kind of roster or organizational strategy to this? Or is it kind of "anyone who knows the rules can just put down the sign"?

You have it right. Place your red or white soapstone sign by the second bonfire in Blighttown by the arena (pit) area where the dragon scale is located in the chest. Hosts will then summon players to duel in the arena area. You can also try invading with the red eye orb but there is a chance you will invade players who are not in fight club. You do not need to crystal out as hopefully we can just summon more to continue fighting.

Cool beans. I'll be putting my sign down; hope to have some good matches!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Ill try to be there.
    PSN: WyrmHero1945
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Dj-B-Man-Jr
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dj-B-Man-Jr Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:32 pm

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:2 days more... So looking forward to this!
    same! big grin
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:12 pm

i still cant imagine how much dmg u do to me with dmb buff.
    u know i had to adjust my tactics to you so i take less dmg from u!
    we all do are getting better thx to FC Fight Club - Saturday Feb 25th 9:00PM EST - The Arena in Blighttown - Page 4 3207319737

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:37 am