Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Ruining Experiences

THRAX
    THRAX

Ruining Experiences  Empty Ruining Experiences

Post by THRAX Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:51 pm

PVP an invasion are not the same thing.
    I should not have to change the way I play the game to avoid some price of trash invader coming into my game and ruining my experience. It has become a sick TURN ON or some sort of rush to invade someones game. PVP & invading are FEATURES of the game, there not part of the game. So this is a fair warning, see the name THRAX when you in invade on the PSN, leave. I have started writing down every players PSN ID, I will find out who you really are and confront you in person. If you don't think that's possible then your as dumb as I think you are. This will not be a violent confutation, but it will not be a pleasant one. I am sick of it! stop ruining my game and others! You people that invade, WHY? Do you get money? Do you get a free lunch? Do you get off? Do you get HARD or WET? Some of you invaders are the most disrespectful gamers I have ever come a cross. Just who do you think you are? A broken down FANBOY whose buried out on Halo and Call of Duty? stay out of my game or there will be Consequences! I don't care how this sounds. I don't care what you think! Your nothing to me! So leave a retarded comment or 10. I don't give a hell! twisted You've been warned!
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Ruining Experiences  Empty Re: Ruining Experiences

Post by BLA1NE Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:24 pm

1. Play hollow.

or

2. Play offline.

If you want to play online and not get invaded, see 1. If you want to play in human form and not get invaded, see 2. You can't be BOTH online AND in human form, and NOT get invaded. Why? Because you get to summon people. Invaders are there to balance out summons. They're not there to be assholes, or because they get off on it; they're there because they serve a necessary part of the game's BALANCE.

By the way, invading is fun as hell--don't knock it before you try it. ALSO, not all invaders are assholes who resort to lowly tactics. There are respectful invaders, giftwraiths, and all sorts of other kinds of invaders. They add an extra dimension to the game, and sometimes make you experience something you'd never have imagined could happen in the game. ALSO, if you haven't invaded, you have NO IDEA some of the **** invaders have to put up with--a LOT more than those being invaded, in fact.

Don't come here if it's to be disrespectful of people playing an INTRINSIC, IMPORTANT, and NECESSARY role of the game. Play hollow, or play offline, if you can't respect other people playing it the way it's made to be played.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:27 pm

mmk.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:30 pm

This thread is not going to lead anywhere productive. THRAX - invasions are a part of this game. It makes things unique and gives balance to the fact you can summon people to help you with the level. If it is such a problem for you, then you can do one of a few things.

1. Listen to BLA1NE
    2. Stop playing this game.

But, do not come here, with your first post, and start trashing players here. There are many many people who play almost exclusively via invasions and duels.

Consider this a "soft warning". The next time you start insulting or threatening, you will get an official warning, if not an outright ban.

Have I made myself clear?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:17 pm