Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Ruining Experiences 2 The Revenge

THRAX
    THRAX

Ruining Experiences 2 The Revenge  Empty Ruining Experiences 2 The Revenge

Post by THRAX Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:05 pm

PVP an invasion are not the same thing.

I should not have to change the way I play the game to avoid some piece of trash invader coming into my game and ruining my experience.

It has become a sick TURN ON or some sort of rush to invade someones game. PVP & invading are FEATURES of the game, they are not part of the game.

So this is a fair warning, see the name THRAX when you in invade on the PSN, leave.

If you don't think that's possible then your as dumb as I think you are. This will not be a violent confutation, but it will not be a pleasant one.

I am sick of it! stop ruining my game and others! You people that invade,

WHY?

Do you get money?

Do you get a free lunch?

Some of you invaders are the most disrespectful gamers I have ever come across.

Just who do you think you are?

A broken down FANBOY whose buried out on Halo and Call of Duty, thats who you are.

THRAX
    THE ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY TRUE GAMER LEFT!

Last edited by THRAX on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ruining Experiences 2 The Revenge  Empty Re: Ruining Experiences 2 The Revenge

Post by Automancer Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Obviously, you've met some real sick people in-game that have a sick fetish when it comes to griefing players. But that's no reason to rage about it. I mean, you're threatening whoever invades you? Over a game? Yes, it can be frustrating but you need to live with it should you choose to play online.

Take no mind to these people because they're mostly just BAD (lousy) players that only know how to pick on newer or lower SL player simply because they feel the need to earn false gratification for their 'deed'.

As much as you hate it, these players are also there to enjoy a FEATURE of this game. Isn't that the whole point of a game? To experience features that only a certain game can offer? If you want to play DkS online, you have to broaden your mind and learn to accept things.

EDIT: Take things easy. Treat the invaders as target practices so next time, you know how to fend them off. I mean, if you get so frustrated over something like this, how will you ever enjoy the game?
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:19 pm

Dude, this could be a crime, you know threatening people and it is just a game. Invasions are part of the experience in DkS and until you can learn how to defeat them you're just going to have to deal with it.

Plus when we invade we don't chose to invade someone, it's completely random. Be glad the bottomless box glitch has gone so you're not going to get invaded in the Burg by a guy with OP stuff unless they have earned it throughout the game whilst playing at a low SL.

Anyway it's part of the online experience, if you don't like it just play offline.
    roanispe
    roanispe
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by roanispe Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:29 pm

This is the second time you've posted that comment, except you removed the last few lines, and added some spaces. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with this.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Just, no. Nope. That's enough of this. Last warning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:07 am