Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 29 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by AshLumi Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:42 pm

No murk im not finnish but i used to date and finnish girl and her friends would talk about me in finnish so i could understand what they were saying. I have forgotten a good bit but i still no a few words.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 29 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:32 am

AshLumi wrote:No murk im not finnish but i used to date and finnish girl and her friends would talk about me in finnish so i could understand what they were saying. I have forgotten a good bit but i still no a few words.

Oh ok. happy Just asking cause of your xbl game name. Lumisade means like snowing or snowfall in Finnish.
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:17 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome, really great!

Also some great fights yesterday evening, I can't get that nasty sound of Blue's axe out of my ears...
    That and the Darksword (I think it was?) of a certain invader that kept stunlocking me to death.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:37 am

sure-magicians wrote:Thanks everyone for the welcome, really great!

Also some great fights yesterday evening, I can't get that nasty sound of Blue's axe out of my ears...
    That and the Darksword (I think it was?) of a certain invader that kept stunlocking me to death.

Yeah, gg's everyone. Sorry i had to leave so early. Hope you had nice fights after I left. Did Fue join you btw?
    sure-magicians
    sure-magicians
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sure-magicians Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 am

He joined the chat but not the fights, I left at midnight so I don't know after that...
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:08 am

First, I would like to say I appreciate you guys letting me take a little break from DkS. Though I am still keeping watch it is good to know I have excellent CM's who keep the "ball rolling". Thanks Guys!! I couldn't ask for a better CM Team at this point!!

And to all members...thanks for being the most active, cohesive, and TEAM-BASED group in the Forum. That credit does not belong to me, but to ALL OF US who have stuck with the cove from our struggling beginning to now. And it belongs to each and every new addition to our team since.

IT IS THE TEAM THAT MAKES THE COVE WORK!!! cheers

I would like to thank Twilightwarwolf and AshLumi...they have come up with a good supply/trade idea for our cove and allies that is in its' final planning stage. NICE WORK SO FAR GUYS!!!

Also, robs we need to talk on skype (cause its easier and, as you will see, will be more efficient) to formalize a periodic "Training Camp" set up with Roan who has graciously agreed to teach what he knows. For those of you you are unaware, Roan has a very informative stickie:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7925-an-introduction-to-dark-souls-pvp-v08#165334

I will bring you two together...how you two decide to do the "training Camp" at that point will be up to you two. This is an Exiled and Allie training camp only.

With two excellent formal trainers, Robs and Roan, our members will become the most highly skilled in the forum!!! cheers

I am very proud and damn happy to be apart of such an excellent group of people big grin

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:13 am

Heads Up......

Next "Guerrilla Warfare Event" will be in New Londo. HEHEHEHE!!

Details will be up later today in Guerrilla thread.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 am

Sweet to see ya postin' again! XD Was worried since you were totally abscent in page 47 ;PpPPp
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:42 am

hageshisa wrote:Sweet to see ya postin' again! XD Was worried since you were totally abscent in page 47 ;PpPPp

I don't wanna steal the "lime light" all the time lol!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:51 am

Ahho, you should be thanked too for making it all possible!! If it wasn't for your hard work and full dedication, we wouldn't be here right now. So thank you and keep up the good work. And know that we are here to help if you need anything. happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:57 am

thanks ahho i appreciate the gratitude and i shall keep rying to do my best and ill pm you soon on the supply/trade idea XD
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:57 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Ahho, you should be thanked too for making it all possible!! If it wasn't for your hard work and full dedication, we wouldn't be here right now. So thank you and keep up the good work. And know that we are here to help if you need anything. happy
    so true, I mean come on, without Ahho, who could elect the cool 8) guys.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:56 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Also, robs we need to talk on skype (cause its easier and, as you will see, will be more efficient) to formalize a periodic "Training Camp" set up with Roan who has graciously agreed to teach what he knows. For those of you you are unaware, has a very informative stickie:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7925-an-introduction-to-dark-souls-pvp-v08#165334

I will bring you two together...how you two decide to do the "training Camp" at that point will be up to you two. This is an Exiled and Allie training camp only.

With two excellent formal trainers, Robs and Roan, our members will become the most highly skilled in the forum!!! cheers

Sounds good Bo, will get on tonight.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Roan + Robs. This will be fun. xD
    I can't wait to get some ACTUAL training! lol!
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:26 am

Without Ahho none of this would be as fun or even possible without her here to help us all.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Thanks Guys haha!! I'm a little embarrassed...but thanks really!!

I will probably be away for a few days. Gonna do some hiking in the Big Bend area of Texas. Got my vacation cheers

It will be seven days max but probably shorter....depends on momma nature and how much she favors me and what I can handle. LOL

CM's...I need to talk to you on skype sometime before late this evening. Whenever it is convenient for you all. happy

robs...as soon as I noticed you were on skype last nite you went off LOL

next time post something...I usually stay "red" so I don't hear notifications but those damn little "dots" (when someone posts) I can't miss winking
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Have fun up there! I'm going to the Big Bend this summer! cheers
    It's tuesday so I have nowhere to be, I will be on skype all day long big grin
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:38 pm

Have fun Bo you deserve it Joy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 pm

hey ahho i cant get on skype so can you pm it to me later?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:05 pm

[quote="twilightwarwolf"]hey ahho i cant get on skype so can you pm it to me later?[/quote

Sure thing TW...had every intention of doing so right away but something came up that I couldn't put on the "back burner". I'm behind on everything I needed to do. I still have to decide on the "active area" of New Londo for the event, too. lol
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Listen up everyone!

I have asked Murk to take charge in my absence. Though it will be a short absence (max 7days, prolly less) It is always good to have one person designated as to..."where the proverbial buck stops". So any cove business is to brought to him...just as you would bring stuff to me.

Rods was my first choice but he has his work cut out for him with regard to training and putting the "Training Camp" together with Roan...as soon as they can get hooked up. And his PSN Chat presence is way to awesome to detract from.He is vital there!!

Murk has shown a definitive and very positive presence on the Forum and especially our thread...and that is where I need attention focused. So, he was the logical choice...in this regard. But as usual they "all" (our CM's) will work together.

cheers
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:28 am

I'm deeply honored to be named the person in charge for the duration of Ahhos absence. But remember guys, it's only a short absence. So just act normally and keep posting here and chatting in the psn and skype chats as you have before. If anything important comes up, don't hesitate to contact me via forum pm or psn message. I try to help everybody who needs help in any way. You can add me on psn at any time. happy
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:48 am

Happy birthday to you Blue!! king
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:22 am

Thank you Murku ^__^
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:26 am

Happy birthday men hope you enjoy it Joy

big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 1:37 am