Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dark Magician Girl (Working Build)

Espada Muerta
    Espada Muerta
    Regular
    Regular

Dark Magician Girl (Working Build) Empty Dark Magician Girl (Working Build)

Post by Espada Muerta Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:24 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=272863379747563568

You guys always give me the best advice! I'm half way done with this build(unlike a lot of You Tube people)I build my builds fair and do it the right way lol, so this build is at SL55 right now going into the DLC, but I'm not sure on the gear or about using the Tin Crystal catalyst, I like the look of the brigand armor but if anyone knows a good armor combo that can let me fast roll and give me poise I'm all ears. Thank you to everyone that helps and MERRY CHRISTMAS! Proper Bow
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Dark Magician Girl (Working Build) Empty Re: Dark Magician Girl (Working Build)

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:49 pm

If you're not planning on using White Dragon Breath, there's absolutely no reason to go to 50 Int. You'd be better off pouring the points into either Vit or End. Or maybe get yourself a couple of extra attunement slots if you feel comfortable with your health and stamina.

Other than that, looks good. I love the Enchanted Longsword. I've been using an Astora Sword as of late, more people should use standard swords, they're highly underrated.
    Espada Muerta
    Espada Muerta
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Espada Muerta Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:If you're not planning on using White Dragon Breath, there's absolutely no reason to go to 50 Int. You'd be better off pouring the points into either Vit or End. Or maybe get yourself a couple of extra attunement slots if you feel comfortable with your health and stamina.

Other than that, looks good. I love the Enchanted Longsword. I've been using an Astora Sword as of late, more people should use standard swords, they're highly underrated.

Yeah Long swords have a very underrated move set and all around game. The bad thing with Astora Sword it loses punch in the late game even with high faith but is amazing when you get it so early and clerics can use it right away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:29 pm