Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Spurgun
The Letter X
Rifter7
Cabjoy
8 posters

Dragonbro dueling for scales (X360)

Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dragonbro dueling for scales (X360) Empty Dragonbro dueling for scales (X360)

Post by Cabjoy Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:32 am

Hey guys, I'm having some troubles getting the scales I need to max my dragonbro's covenant allegiance, so was wondering if anyone was keen for some dueling to help make the process all the more fun!

Currently I have a SL80 and SL20something that are dragons (that can change depending on lvls of anyone interested of course!).

So if anyone's interested to do some dragonbro dueling for scales you can add me (GT: Cabjoy) ane msg me here or on xbl to let me know.

Thanks guys!
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dragonbro dueling for scales (X360) Empty Re: Dragonbro dueling for scales (X360)

Post by Rifter7 Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:52 am

the drakes with 10 humanity and serpent ring will drop them too if u can't get this going..

doesn't a lost dragon duel result in the player losing their scale?
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dragonbro dueling for scales (X360) Empty Re: Dragonbro dueling for scales (X360)

Post by Cabjoy Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:56 am

As far as I'm aware you just get awarded a scale and no one loses any. I've been trying to farm them from the drakes but I'm having an abysmal drop rate even with 410 item find. I got like 5 in an hour or close to it the other day. Got me real annoyed sad

I'll have to double check the scale thing though just in case. Spurgun (I think) informed me otherwise in a previous thread, and it sounds like he's done this before so I'd say it's right.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:18 am

I can always duel you if you'd like. I can even just give you a healthy stock of them.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:20 am

Cabjoy wrote:As far as I'm aware you just get awarded a scale and no one loses any. I've been trying to farm them from the drakes but I'm having an abysmal drop rate even with 410 item find. I got like 5 in an hour or close to it the other day. Got me real annoyed sad

I'll have to double check the scale thing though just in case. Spurgun (I think) informed me otherwise in a previous thread, and it sounds like he's done this before so I'd say it's right.

No one loses a scale when they lose, but one of you gains one.

I prefer to duel friends to get scales because farming is boring silly And you get scales faster if you can set up duels with a friend.
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:45 am

The Dragon Eye stone works the same way as the RSS, yes? Tried doing this the other day with a guy I was duelling to little avail D:
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:10 am

It's harder to connect with the eye than with the rss. It wont work if the host has another player in his world (or if he's being invaded), and the host has to have a scale on him.

If you can't get it to work then you probably just have to go farming.
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Well I've got my 30 scales and have the dragon body, so I'm content right now, but I would eventually like to have the max upgrade. I'm honestly really digging having the torso stone on this character. Dead Angle shout helps out quite a bit! And honestly, to me it almost negates the issue of little poise/defense since you can quite easily keep people off of you.
    Anchises
    Anchises
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anchises Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:22 am

I'm away on vacation, but once I get back I'd love to duel like this. I just love the way the dragon spirits look
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:32 am

No worries man, what's your GT? I'll add you now so the thread doesn't get lost before you get back winking
    Anchises
    Anchises
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anchises Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:46 am

It's HyprFLuX. I forget the actual cases (if it matters) and I'm pretty sure I need to renew my xbox live subscription once I get home. Add me and if it doesn't work for some reason I'll add and message you when I renew.
    lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lonewolf Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:48 am

I would love to batle a fellow dragon over scales, I am back tomorow I am sl99 my XBL is in my signature add me if you are interesert
    Tharacon2
    Tharacon2

Post by Tharacon2 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:28 am

I would love to do this. I have quite a few characters ranging from all levels. Even have a lvl 1 that helped in the giftwraithing time xD Joy

GT: Asari Honkers
    Cabjoy
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:38 am

Cheers guys, been inactive for a while but will possibly start playing again in a few days. We'll see though, got a ton of other stuff to play.
    messremb
    Regular
    Regular

Post by messremb Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:42 am

Once i get the dragon cov, i'll be in for some duelling! Level 48 right now though....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:49 pm