Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
MasterofShadows
Djem
Sentiel
Bioraptor
billy_bayonet
The Letter X
Automancer
Juutas
PlasticandRage
raecor14
14 posters

i am starting to hate the DLC

MasterofShadows
    MasterofShadows
    Addicted
    Addicted

i am starting to hate the DLC  - Page 2 Empty Re: i am starting to hate the DLC

Post by MasterofShadows Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Well, doesn't really bother me that much. When I see someone do that, then I simply quickly equip the fog ring, kill off the enemies with my arrows, and just wait for the invader to stop hiding. I've waited almost 20 minutes at one point. Had some pizza nearby, so I just sat there and ate while surfing the net. He finally came out, and got owned. If you want to play that game, I'm more than happy to play it with you.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:51 pm

^ I waited for a guy for an hour and a half one night. When he finally came out not only did I kill him, but I lured him into aggroing his Giant Blacksmith. Hate those people. If you're going to play online, you should be ready for a fight.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:59 pm

I really like using the gold tracer with the LHScythe, cause it builds bleed so fast (without bleeding myself) then causing the bleed with LH for the huge damage.

But I am somewhat exasperated with the 2hr1 spamming 96 poise mongoloids, It's not hard to beat, just takes patience and a spear... but its somewhat tiresome.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:03 am

i dual wield a gold tracer with a demons spear (tracer in main spear in off), they actually combo together quite well and makes it harder to parry me, but honestly i can get similar results from the pgs as the spear takes care of the range problem... funny thing i encountered a rash of people spamming curved sword kick attacks... turns out its really easy to parry rather than being unparryable as i thought...
    at least i've found some armor combos that aren't common and are cool (garg helm, guardian hands and feet with wanderer coat) (full steel armor, 4 points weaker than giants for a pound less!)
    RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RedderAI Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:43 am

When I like to mix things up when I'm tired of my BSS I off-hand the gold tracer and main the PGS. The long combos really leave no opening for an attack and if you do you WILL TAKE a couple hits. Get close two hand the PGS and just bleed em' and back off. It's very effective.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:38 am

Sentiel wrote:
    Bioraptor wrote:This i am starting to hate the DLC  - Page 2 2324285107 get's right on my tits.
    This is quite disgusting.
    I guess if you read the context literally then yeah I guess it is :shock:... But I was exspressing how anoying this i am starting to hate the DLC  - Page 2 3596227959makes me feel after some coward as used no skill an just jumped me....Yeah I can see how this makes him/her the better man..
    Isirith
    Isirith
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Isirith Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:52 pm

You're welcome to fight me & the other half happy
    We only use Cosplay builds.

None of which are Ciaran happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:39 am