Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Mr. Tart
vereornox
Murkulanvippi
Sloth9230
raecor14
Infighter
Djem
Kyōkai
Soris Ice Goldwing
tinypantha
Acarnatia
Argon
Slarg232
ComaPrison
Oh_the_Humanity
19 posters

The use mythical creatures in DkSII

dragonbeast6
    dragonbeast6
    Casual
    Casual

The use mythical creatures in DkSII - Page 2 Empty Re: The use mythical creatures in DkSII

Post by dragonbeast6 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:57 am

I would love more varity in the enemies in dark souls.
    But the only thing I really want is that they change the lizardmen
    to be more....well....snakelike. Like the ones in Icewind dalewith no feet so they would slither.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

The use mythical creatures in DkSII - Page 2 Empty Re: The use mythical creatures in DkSII

Post by Shkar Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:35 am

I definitely want the dragons to be more like how they are (SHOULD) be presented in D&D. Not just mindless brutes who do nothing but fly around and breath fire. I want an optional boss with dozens of attacks. Various spells and such.

I would also like to see lichs and maybe some kind of Lovecraftian monster.
    dragonbeast6
    dragonbeast6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by dragonbeast6 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:13 am

Shkar wrote:I definitely want the dragons to be more like how they are (SHOULD) be presented in D&D. Not just mindless brutes who do nothing but fly around and breath fire. I want an optional boss with dozens of attacks. Various spells and such.

I would also like to see lichs and maybe some kind of Lovecraftian monster.

Then DS2 would have to be set before Ds...the dragons died out and in Darks souls all living dragons are simply just in the family of dragons. Drakes etc....simple beasts really.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:23 am

:o best idea! what about a phoenix based cov?
    Hue
    Hue
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Hue Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:30 am

What if i want to play offline?
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:54 am

dragonbeast6 wrote:

Then DS2 would have to be set before Ds...the dragons died out and in Darks souls all living dragons are simply just in the family of dragons. Drakes etc....simple beasts really.

dragons are pretty much confirmed, whether that means prequel or not has yet to be seen.
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Some Saxon mythology would be nice.
    But it'll probably be loads of Beserk references again.
    dragonbeast6
    dragonbeast6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by dragonbeast6 Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:
    dragonbeast6 wrote:

dragons are pretty much confirmed, whether that means prequel or not has yet to be seen.

If dragons (real dragons) are confirmed then I would imagine that its confirmed unofficially a prequel
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Well, there was the head of the Dragon Covenant. I'm guessing he survived because of how young he was during the Dragon War. There's likely to be others like him.

And If I remember right, it was only a specific kind of dragon that got wiped out. The kind that Kalameet was the last off.
    dragonbeast6
    dragonbeast6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by dragonbeast6 Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:Well, there was the head of the Dragon Covenant. I'm guessing he survived because of how young he was during the Dragon War. There's likely to be others like him.

And If I remember right, it was only a specific kind of dragon that got wiped out. The kind that Kalameet was the last off.

I always felt that the dragon covernant head was more a bonfire keeper then a real dragon forever locked there so in the tradadional sense he would most likely be a very low level dragon. Probably overlooked by anor londo since he was hidden from view. And Kalameet was in a legue of his own since we`re told by Gough that even mighty anor londo dared not try his ire. Although a fully fledged dragon Kalameet was (at least in my mind) a stray beast not privy to the teachings of the the intelligent dragons. But thats just me .....big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:21 pm