Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
WaffleGuy
Djem
Sentiel
PlasticandRage
FruitPunchNinja
User1
GrinTwist
ublug
The Letter X
SlakeMoth
Onion Knight
Everynevers
Conrack
befowler
Bioraptor
RedderAI
RANT
Shakie666
lalliman
23 posters

How did y'all find the great hollow?

Poll

How did you find the great hollow?

[ 18 ]
    How did y'all find the great hollow? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%How did y'all find the great hollow? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [38%] 
    [ 6 ]
    How did y'all find the great hollow? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%How did y'all find the great hollow? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 22 ]
    How did y'all find the great hollow? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%How did y'all find the great hollow? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [47%] 
    [ 1 ]
    How did y'all find the great hollow? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%How did y'all find the great hollow? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [2%] 

Total Votes: 47
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

How did y'all find the great hollow? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did y'all find the great hollow?

Post by Everynevers Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:54 pm

^That also had a lot to do with me finding it. I went the opposite direction of Quelaag's spider-pile and didn't even notice it. I found the Great Hollow well before I even found Q's boss fight. Totally forgot how disappointed I was when I got to the bottom, didn't find Quelaag, then looked on the interwebs and realized I had to go all the way back up.

My friend did the same thing and had to ask my advice on how to get out cuz he couldn't figure out how to uncurse himself.
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

How did y'all find the great hollow? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did y'all find the great hollow?

Post by lalliman Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:Still don't know how I missed the giant spider nest Look Skyward
    Oh i've been there. In my first playthrough i took the path from the valley of drakes into blighttown, so once i climbed down i ended up litterally 120 feet from Quelaag's domain. Aaaand... I didn't notice it. Explored lower blight town like twice before i noticed the GIANT SPIDERWEB LIKE DOME THAT'S RIGHT FCKING THERE. ahum.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:12 pm

I entered from the New Londo aream so first I climbed all the way to the gate that you can only open from Gaping Dragon's side(I hadn't fought him yet either anyway). I was hoping that the tree would take me up towards the other side of that door... how wrong I was Prostration

My internet was down that whole week, So I had to go through Sens and most of Anor Londo with a +5 Halberd. I shall never take the wiki for granted again.

lalliman: RIGHT??? If I enter from one direction, then I expect the boss to be in the other direction.
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Everynevers Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:29 pm

I too entered from the New Londo path... seems we may see a pattern developing, lol..
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Note to self: Never pick Master Key as starting gift or Thief as the starting class(if it comes with the key), on the first play through again.

Last edited by Sloth9230 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Good idea, but i simply couldn't resist.
    I never even found out there was another path into blighttown till way too late. After the capra demon buttf*cked me a couple times i left him alone until i was like level 80. So yeah i never really went through the depths silly
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:19 pm

My first playthrough I was a slow walkign armor machine (with a cool black knight shield and sword totally unupgraded cause I caught like zero lizards)

My second playthough was my first pyro and I never took off robe-ey stuff, wore gold hemmed for a good year and half or so... and I LOVED that fast roll. I rolled everywhere, I sorta convinced myself it was somehow faster than running, so a lot of illusion walls I didn't even know about got all rolled on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:57 am